One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies Reviews

226 | Rancho Mirage, CA

226 Reviews for One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies

Ciara · Married on 11/17/2017

Don was our wedding officiant and we are so pleased we chose him!! He is funny, kind, charismatic. Which is much more our style! Our families and our guest really liked him as well! He is professional and helps you keep things together and sends little reminders about vows, etc. We couldn’t have been happier and we are thankful we found him!

Sent on 02/20/2018

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Ciara, for the wonderful review! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I spent with you before, during, and after your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Don was wonderful to work with. He was very warm and definitely made our day even more special. He was the utmost professional, while still providing a very personal and involved service. On our day we had both Don and a Rabbi as our officiants and Don and our rabbi were able to blend both of their styles seamlessly into a wonderful ceremony. I would definitely recommend Don for an of your officiant needs. He is the best!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Nathan · Married on 10/28/2017

Don was amazing! Helpful, friendly, and so easy to talk to. We told him our story and on our big day, it was like he had been there for every step of our journey. Thank you Don! - Nate and Danielle

Sent on 03/05/2018

Nate,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! It was an honor to serve you both, and I'm here if you ever need anything. Best wishes always!

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

Don was amazing. From start to finish he made us feel comfortable. Many of our guests commented about how well they enjoyed our ceremony. Throughout the entire planning process Don was easy to work with, helpful, and quick to respond to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 11/06/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! It was an honor to serve you and Jason, and I look forward to our paths crossing again, perhaps at another wedding!

Misty · Married on 09/30/2017

Don was amazing! He will forever be a part of our memories for years to come. The ceremony was perfect for us. Don made it special and really listened to our wants and needs and gave our special day words and timeless memories that no one else could have. He was very accommodating with our beliefs, schedule and Autistic daughter. Very professional and personalized service. Parallel to none!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Misty,
    You, Tommy and your children were wonderful, and I had such a good time being up in the mountains to perform your wedding. In the few weddings I've done since, when it comes time to say "You may kiss the bride," I always think of your daughter Serena shouting "YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE!" It will remain a fond memory of all of you. Many thanks for blessing my life! Best wishes to you all!

Kayti · Married on 09/22/2017

Don was amazing! Very easy to work with and very professional. We are so glad we found him for our big day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Cassy · Married on 09/03/2017

Rev. Don was amazing! He is very professional, and he made our ceremony so fun and exactly the way we wanted. He was also flexible and met with my parents and listened to their concerns and requests for a modified ceremony. We were so lucky and blessed to have someone as great as Rev. Don marry us!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Cassy,
    Thank you for taking the time to give me a review, and a stellar one at that! Forever grateful to you and Eric, and wishing you the best for a lifetime of happiness together! I'll never visit Crestline without thinking of you both, your wedding and your wonderful friends and family!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2017

I had a friend that refered Rev. Don and she said he was amazing. Well it was not easy to choose an officiant for your wedding but once we spoke with Rev. Don we felt a strong connection and knew he was the one. We had to work around with our budget to choose him and it was so worth it! From the conference calls months before the wedding to the amazing words at the wedding day we LOVED everything! He was so responsive, friendly, and personal we couldn’t have made a better choice! Our friends and family complemented him a lot and I would not think twice about having him again. Thank you Rev. Don for the amazing ceremony it was mind blowing and unforgettable, you deserve more than 5 but 10 stars!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jessica,
    I'm humbled and touched by your words and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an excellent review! I'm so very grateful I got to be a part of your and McCall's seaside wedding. It was a beautiful morning for a beautiful couple! Wishing you the best for a long and loving marriage!

Mel & Cathy · event on: 07/16/2017

From the very first conversation with Don, we knew he was the right choice for us. He made us feel very comfortable and was professional. Since we live in Florida and the ceremony was to be held in California, distance prohibited us from being able to have in person meetings with Don. However, through the use of technology Don was able to facilitate a process in which he was able to get to know us as well as select family members. This allowed us to all feel as though we knew each other and from the exchanges he was able to conduct our vow renewal ceremony from a first person perspective as though we had known each other for several years.

His sense of humor and overall personality added to the joy of the celebration. We would highly recommend Don for any event.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/14/2017

Reverend Don in one word would be AMAZING! We absolutely love him and couldn't be happier with how our wedding ceremony turned out. We had so many compliments after our ceremony on how beautifully Rev. Don spoke. Rev. Don also offers pre-marital counseling (he has many other services that he offers so if you're looking for something specific, give him a call!) so we decided to participate in that. Boy, I'm so glad we did! After our counseling session, my fiancé and I both agreed we immediately felt closer to each other. Since then, we have used many tools that Rev. Don taught us in our session and I know we will use them in many years and to come. If you're looking for a kind, funny, caring person with a great voice LOOK NO FURTHER!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

From the very first conversation with Don, we knew he was the right choice for us. From start to finish he made us feel comfortable. Our ceremony was perfect! He did such an amazing job telling our love story to everyone. Many of our guests commented about how that was one of the best ceremonies that they had been to, and I know the reason for that was having a warm, quick-witted reverend!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for the amazing review. I truly enjoyed you and Kevin, and your wedding will be one of this year's highlights for me. Your sister contacted me a few days ago about performing her wedding next year. I was bummed that it was at the same date and time of another wedding I already booked for 2018. I know she'll find someone great for her nuptials as well. My best to you and Kevin always!

justine · Married on 06/23/2017

Don was amazing! We couldn't have picked a better officiant. He is so good at what he does. I knew i wanted him for our wedding from the first time we spoke on the phone.Don is funny and makes you feel like you have known him for years. He did such an amazing job telling our love story to everyone. It was funny and sentimental and we couldn't have asked for it to be better. Our ceremony was perfect! We got so many compliments on Don. He's the best!

Sent on 08/25/2017

kevin · Married on 06/22/2017

My wife Carli and I wanted to extend a shout out to reverend Don for the amazing work put into making our special day go smoothly and perfect. My wife and I met Don one time before he officiated our wedding and guests may have presumed he’s known us our entire lives. Don had everything streamlined to make planning carefree for the bride and groom. We spent maybe 2-4 hours at most between meeting with Don, filling out questionnaires about our relationship, and other basic wedding preparatory tasks. For those of you who are going through wedding planning, any task that is made easier and takes less time is always well appreciated(maybe this holds more true the groom?). During our ceremony, he captivated our exact requests with powerful communication and a comedic edge. He was well prepared and his lighthearted nature was a soothing relief to the nerves of the bride and groom. My wife and I were less focused on the structural makeup of the ceremony and were exclusively wrapped up in each other. Don was there to support us and abide by our requests. All political and religious views aside, Don was there to perform the wedding we wanted and not push his own agenda. To this we thank you and would definitely recommend Don to any and all who are looking for a straight up down to earth guy.

Many thanks Don

Kevin and Carli Percuoco

Sent on 08/26/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Kevin and Carli, you are an awesome couple and it was a great pleasure to serve you both! May your marital journey be full of love, adventure and blessings!

Phil · Married on 05/27/2017

Rev. Don Toshach exceeded our expectations when he presided over our wedding. He is an eloquent speaker, and delivered our ceremony in a lighthearted manner as we requested. He is very professional and helps you plan your ceremony with fine detail. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. I highly recommend Rev. Don.

Sent on 08/29/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Phil, for the wonderful review! Your and Roberta's wedding is among the favorites I've performed because you both are such a fun couple, and your friends and family were so responsive. My continued best wishes to you both!

Lynn · Married on 05/06/2017

Rev. Don Toshach is wonderful! We were blessed to have him as a co-officiant in our Christian and Jewish interfaith wedding in May 2017.

Don worked with us and our ceremony drafts for several weeks, giving us direction when we asked for it, encouraging us to customize the ceremony to suit our personalities, and always made it clear that our happiness was his goal for our wedding. Don has such an easy going, sincere and kind manner that every communication with him was wonderful. His interaction with the guests was great - several of our guests said that our wedding was one of the best they had ever attended, and Don is one of the main reasons for that compliment!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Alexzhondrah · Married on 05/05/2017

Don is amazing! From the moment you meet him, you can appreciate his energy and enthusiastic attitude! He really takes the time to get to know you and your significant other! Through getting to know you, and building a relationship, Don is able to completely customize your ceremony and share your love story! His rendition of your love story will be far from "cookie cutter!" Don will personally write your love story- detailed, and tailored to your relationship! And man, oh man, does he have a way with words!!! It is sure to give you all those feel good, feels!

My husband and I eloped and Don officiated our ceremony.
    Prior, we met in person (and instantly hit it off), communicated back n' forth via email and text (prompt and timely responses), and we even took his premarital counseling course! (DO IT!. DO IT!. DO IT!.)
    We had built such a strong foundation, and felt so comfortable with Don, we were thrilled he officiated our marriage! Hopefully Big Don can renew our vows in the future!!! Next time, with our family and friends present!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Alexzhondrah,
    You and Andrew will forever be one of my favorite couples! Thank you for the incredible review and kind words. I'm glad we're not Facebook friends, and my wife and I look forward to you both coming out to visit us at our home in the desert soon!

Dallas · Married on 04/28/2017

Don was awesome. He truly made our wedding a personalized experience. He told our story exactly how we wanted. Made everyone laugh, and was extremely professional. We only wish we had spent the extra money to have him at the rehearsal, just to ensure we knew how he envisioned the order of events, we had a small snafu and were caught off guard a small amount. I would still recommend Don to anyone looking to have a professional, personal, and humor filled ceremony.. without undermining the gravity and romance of the event.

Sent on 05/15/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Dallas, thank you so much for your kind words. My apologies for the minor glitch. I appreciate your understanding, but I work hard to try to make everything as perfect as humanly possible. My best to you and Sarah!

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2017

Don was great! Made us feel very comfortable and really knows how to talk to people! I had some guest compliment on how well our officiant was!

Sent on 05/24/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Kelly! It was an honor to serve you both and wish you much happiness!

Jackie · Married on 03/25/2017

Rev. Don was our officiant on 3.25.17. We couldn't have made a better decision. He was very professional, organized and confident which immediately put us at ease in an otherwise hectic planning process. More so, he was genuinely interested in who we were and helped us to weave a narrative that enabled us to better understand our relationship. We met with him early on to craft the ceremony. After that first session we had another couple of sessions via phone and email to go over particulars and to draft a short history of our relationship for the ceremony. Don is an excellent wordsmith and worked over a number of drafts of the ceremony for us. The wedding went perfectly, the tone he set was light when he read our narrative, appropriately funny, and when it got emotional he was there to bolster us and get us to the finish line. An Officiant is an important decision, a staple of your marriage, we're glad we chose Rev. Don.

Sent on 05/14/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

My sincere thanks to you, Jackie, along with Will! The two of you were a delight to collaborate with on your ceremony, and I'm grateful that you were so pleased with how everything went on your special day!

Candice · Married on 03/18/2017

He made our wedding a very special day and made us feel very comfortable in his presence. I would recommend reverend Don to everyone. Very professional.

Sent on 05/16/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you very much, Candice! It was an honor to serve you and Aaron, and please let me know if I may be of service or encouragement to you in the future!

Mary · Married on 01/28/2017

Wedding date: 1/28/17
    Location: Montebello Golf Course: Quiet Cannon

Where do I begin? I have known for 20 years that whenever I was blessed enough to be married that I didn't want anyone else in the world to marry me. I was just hoping my fiancé Kirk felt the same way. Thank goodness he did! From the first time he met Don all he could say was "this guy is so cool and a great sense of humor"'. Perfect!
    My turn finally came in January. With our crazy hectic work schedules Don made it so easy to collaborate on the ceremony. He had tons of good ideas for the times when our brains were so overloaded we couldn't come up with anything. He has the gift of being able to help you with every detail to being able to sit back and let you do everything, very accommodating.
    Now the best part. The ceremony was amazing. He had the perfect blend of brevity, sincerity and humor. We couldn't have asked for more, it was beautiful. Bonus- it seemed everyone that we spoke to at our wedding commented on how he was the best officiant they have ever observed. From family to friends to military to coworkers- everyone loved Don, as do we. Thank you Don!

Sent on 06/19/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Mary! I'm so happy for you and Kirk, and grateful for you both finding love again and for us being friends over the past two decades!

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2016

Rev. Don was a pleasure to work with and very personable! He definitely takes the time to get to know you as a couple before performing your ceremony! I had many people compliment on his services at the reception. Many people talked about what a great job he did! He does a great job in communicating to assure it's everything you want on your special day, as well as letting you know what to expect afterwards (marriage certificate process) which was extremely helpful for someone like myself who has no idea what that process looks like! I would definitely recommend using him for your wedding <3

Sent on 01/12/2017

Reverend Don was the perfect addition to our wedding. He was a recommendation through our venue in Oak Glen, The Homestead at Wilshire Ranch. We met with him at the place of our choosing to ask questions and 'interview' each other to see if we were a good fit. Right from the beginning, he was professional, funny, personable, and helped us feel confident about our ceremony choices. He will email you a questionnaire about your relationship so that he can personalize what he is going to say during the ceremony. Our ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding. He told our love story with grace, humor, passion, and enthusiasm. He was funny when he needed to be, and serious when he needed to be. Our guests commented that it was their favorite ceremony that they had ever been to, and that they never lost interest. He made the ceremony so personable that our guests thought he was a family member. Rev. Don made our day, and we already want him to perform vow renewals. He couldn't have been a more perfect addition to our day. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Kassy, many thanks to you and Brandon for your kind words and for being an awesome couple! It would be an honor someday to do your renewal of vows ceremony. Doing it in Scotland would be phenomenal! It's fun to dream a little about that. My very best to you both!
  • cassandra

cassandra · Married on 11/01/2016

Working with Don is a dream come true. I love to watch his ceremonies, they make you laugh and tear up all at once!

Sent on 11/02/2016

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Cassandra! It's always a pleasure to work with you. I'm always amazed by the way you keep everything and everyone on track! See you again soon...

Therese · Married on 10/29/2016

Rev. Don is one of a kind! He was extremely efficient in preparing the ceremony and making us feel at ease. Our ceremony was unique....spiritual, funny and entertaining! We feel like we have made a friend for life in Rev. Don!

Sent on 01/25/2017