One Love Productions, Inc. Reviews

66 | High Point, NC

66 Reviews for One Love Productions, Inc.

One word! Awesome!!! They are so sweet and very quick to respond back. Affordable! Very professional as well! Recommended to anyone that is getting married ??

Sent on 11/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

We couldn't have been more pleased with the film of our wedding day. Everything from the beginning to end with One Love Production was of great quality and professionalism. We thank them so much for capturing the day for us.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Holly · Married on 10/28/2016

Jason and his crew are AMAZING! I would highly recommend One Love Productions to anyone looking for a video of your big day that you will treasure forever! I honestly can't say enough... Planning a wedding 1,000 miles away wasn't easy, but Jason was always very responsive and willing to adapt to our situation. He made sure we discussed the plan for the day so he wouldn't miss a thing. On the day of our wedding Jason, Victoria and Gabriel were able to capture some of the simplest yet most beautiful moments. I also never felt like they were intruding or in the way - they were just part of our day and I was more than happy to have them there! They have kind smiles, gentle voices and were willing to help in any way! - Just what a bride and groom and their family and friends need on this day. While planning for our wedding I originally didn't plan on having a videographer. Now I think it was the best decision I could of made! Our teaser, highlight, and full footage of the day was wonderful! Their quality of work is off the charts! Not only are our videos absolutely beautiful, but they really show who my husband and I really are and the wonderful day we had with our friends and family. I can't thank One Love Productions enough for leaving me with a collection of memories from the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Hi Holly,

We are so happy that you selected us to work with you for your wedding! Thank you for raving about our work! We enjoyed every second spent with you and Michael, and are happy to have provided you with a keepsake that you will grow to love as the years grow. We wish you and Michael joy and happiness in your marriage.

Sincerely,

Justin and The One Love Team!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I found OneLove on WeddingWire and reached out to Justin. He was super responsive & immediately felt like we were in good hands. We had them do our ceremony and some of the time around it. I felt bad, but as the bride I didn't get the interact with them very much. Victoria was so sweet and came in to introduce herself as she got some shots of me and the bridesmaids and I only briefly got to shake hands with Justin. The wedding coordinators I had & other vendors said that OneLove was super easy to work with and they really enjoyed it. We can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Amber · Married on 09/17/2016

We LOVE One Love Productions and highly recommend them to any couple! Both of my sisters as well as myself used them and we all have amazing videos! They really do seem like family now. They were so easy to work with and flexible throughout the entire process. They also bring a calmness with them, which really helped me! They are truly sweet and very good people, which makes it even better. I'm SO glad we used One Love Productions and couldn't imagine using anyone else. Thank you to Justin and Victoria for helping capture our day and make it even better because of you!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Hayeon · Married on 07/23/2016

We loved working with One love. We first met them at a wedding show here in North Carolina. After doing some "bride to be" research (I watched about 100 portfolio clips around different websites. lol), my husband and I decided to go with One Love. For me, the deciding factor was me constantly crying while watching their high light videos from different weddings. I could feel all the emotions without being there or even knowing these couples. They were also super fun to work with. I think they had as much fun as our guests did which is awesome!!

I am very happy with the videos from our wedding day and my husband and I still watch our high light clips over and over agian. :) Thank you One Love!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2017

One Love Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Hayeon and Ron, thank you for giving us the opportunity to capture our beautiful day! You two are really an amazing couple! We wish you the best on all of your current and future endeavors!

Amy · Married on 07/09/2016

One Love Productions is an amazing team. I couldn't be more happy with their service. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Pamela · Married on 06/18/2016

Our videos were the greatest purchase we made, to see what happened during the wedding that we missed was amazing. Makes me cry happy tears every time I see it. It was also wonderful for the family and friends who couldn't make it to see our wedding. A definite must for your wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • F

Forest · Married on 05/22/2016

One Love Productions did the greatest job for our wedding! They were absolutely the best people to work with and we loved our final wedding video! At first, we were not sure if we wanted to book a videographer for our wedding but it ended up being the best thing we could have ever done. We will absolutely cherish our video forever and are so happy that we booked One Love Productions. They are the nicest people in the world and were so helpful throughout the entire process and really cared about capturing our special day. If you have any interest in having a videographer for your wedding I would highly recommend One Love Productions! They have the best people, did an amazing job, we're an incredible value and it was by far the best decision we made during the entire wedding process. Thanks again guys for doing such an amazing job!

Sent on 01/25/2017

One Love Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Forest and Kelly! Thank you for the awesome review! We really enjoyed your wedding day and are very thankful to have had the opportunity to capture your emotions and love! We wish you the best for your future!

Beth · Married on 05/07/2016

I highly recommend Justin and Victoria with One Love Productions!!! They made my daughters wedding day on May 7th just incredible! Justin was our favorite vendor to work with! He was very professional and so nice through the entire planning process. They worked very hard from the beginning of the day until the end of the reception, and all their hard work showed in the video. I love it!!! The video captures every sweet moment and detail from Brittany & Jason's special day! Thank you so much One Love Productions!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 05/01/2016

I could never find the words profound enough to describe my experience with One Love Production. Our day was perfect and the professionalism that was displayed was exceptional. Justin and Victoria helped to make our day one that we could never forget and our video is absolutely incredible. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you One Love Production, you exceeded our expectations and we will never forget it. AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Justin and Victoria are the sweetest people! I enjoyed every minute with them. They work with your schedule and they're response time for replying to my emails were within hours to the next day! They are so easy to get along with, gave me great input on ideas of directing/organizing the wedding, and did an amazing job on my wedding video!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Madison · Married on 04/23/2016

I cannot express how grateful I am that we found One Love Productions! From the beginning they were always so kind and professional. They stayed in constant communication with us about our big day and were happy to answer any questions that came up during the process. On the day of the wedding Justin and Victoria came bright and early with smiles on their faces, and were with us until we made our final exit. They were so easy to get along with and SO much fun. Justin and Victoria exceeded our expectations with an amazing teaser, highlight and full video that we will get to cherish forever. Hiring One Love to capture your day will be the best decision you will make, they are wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2016

SHAWNTA · Married on 04/16/2016

One love productions, LLC are phenomenal! After our first consultation, my husband and I knew we made the right decision hiring them to capture one of the most beautiful, intimate moments we would ever experience. Initially, we thought about just using a photographer and not a videographer to save money, but we’re glad we went against that decision. They are the nicest, most talented professionals you could ever work with. They captured every detail, every moment of our day from start to finish; things that you don’t even think are important. I look at our wedding video at least once a week and every time, I tear up because it feels just like I’m reliving that magical moment all over again. Again, we knew we made the right decision to hire One Love Productions, but when we got the final product, they far exceeded our expectations. This is a video we will watch for the rest of our life. Their work truly makes you feel like you are reliving the day all over again! If you are looking for awesome videographers, look no further. I give One Love Productions the highest recommendation possible!!

David and Shawnta
    April 16, 2016

Sent on 10/08/2016

Megan · Married on 01/30/2016

Having Justin and his team with us on our big day truly added even more fun and excitement to our wedding day. They were an absolute joy to work with from start to finish, promptly answered all emails and got great footage of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for more a more professional team or genuinely kind people to work with. The detail that went into all of the videos we received is incredible and we couldn't be happier with the final products. We loved working with One Love and have already recommended them to our engaged friends!

Sent on 06/04/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with One Love Productions on our wedding day. We could not have chosen two nicer people to share in our big day! They were there early, completely professional and the best part was that you really did t even know they were there taking the video. We are so happy with our final result and highly recommend them for good quality work without the exceptionally large price tag!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/11/2015

We loved working with Justin & Victoria on our wedding day, they are both so friendly. They did a great job with our videos and I highly recommend them. I loved that they kept us updated during the editing process so we always knew when to expect our trailer/highlight/full video. Great company!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Hi Meghan,

It was such an honor to have the opportunity to film you and Nick's most precious day! You were so much fun and a pleasure to work with.

Sincerely,

Justin and Victoria

I could not be more happy that i booked these guys! they were able to live stream my wedding for my family in England that could not travel to watch live! and the videos that i have received back are absolutely amazing! my photographs from my photographer (not these guys) were not the best and i'm so glad that i have these video's to look back at forever!
    let me tell you this is the best investment in your wedding that you can make! you are in tunnel vision on the day of your wedding and being able to look back in video form of things you never saw day of is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2016

One Love Productions, Inc.'s reply:

We are so grateful for the opportunity that you gave us! It was an honor to have been your videography company on your BIG wedding day! We are so happy that you all enjoyed the products received! We wish you much love, prosperity and happiness in your marriage!

Carrie & Chad · Married on 10/03/2015

I found One Love on Wedding Wire. I contacted 2 brides who had previously used their service and they were thrilled to share with me their thoughts on One Love and how much they recommended them. From the beginning, all conversations with Justin & Victoria were just wonderful. They were so easy to communicate with via email, text, or phone call. They were A LOT OF FUN on the wedding day. We had the pleasure of having Gabriel as the 3rd shooter with them and he was fabulous also! We could not be more pleased with our decision for our wedding video. & to any bride who is not planning to have a videographer, I STRONGLY encourage you to consider doing so. I would be devastated if I had not have had One Love Productions with us on our wedding day. Thank you for what you do and who you are, Justin and Victoria. God bless you both!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Dear Carrie,

We really appreciate you for selecting us to capture your wedding day! You and Chad made everything so simple for us! Your day was nothing short of wonderful!

Justin

Tiana · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I were pleased with everyrhing! Very professional and always kept my husband and I updated on everything that went on. Always on time and very nice! Our video was amazing and timeless! I could watch it all day, everyday! They were amazing and I would recommend them to any and everyone I know.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Dear Tiana and Jermaine,

We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to film one of the biggest days of your lives. We are forever grateful! We wish you much love, happiness and prosperity in your marriage!

Abigail · Married on 08/01/2015

One Love Productions did such an amazing job capturing every little detail of our wedding day. Thanks to them we can relive every aspect of that day over and over again for years to come. They are a stress free vendor that you can count on to be there and capture the moments that mean the most to you. Although you can't put a price on the wonderful work they did, pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend them to any couple that wants their wedding day to never be just a memory.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Hi Abigail,

We really enjoyed capturing your BIG day! It was filled with so much love, fun, and joy! We wish you and Clay all the best!

Justin

Sabrina · Married on 05/30/2015

Loved my wedding video. I thought they did a great job trying to capture everything for my special day.

Sent on 12/18/2015

One Love Productions, Inc.'s reply:

We are so happy that you loved your video! We wish you much love, success and happiness in your marriage!

Johnise · event on 05/21/2015

I really enjoyed working with such a professional group. It was a pretty seamless experience. I would definitely use One Love Productions again!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Everyone with One Love was so nice leading up to and on the day of our wedding!!! We love the moments they captured of our wedding and they compiled it into a BEAUTIFUL video that we will be able to enjoy for years to come!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Cryshaunda · event on 02/21/2015

Love them!! So professional!! Reasonable price!

Sent on 03/30/2015