One Fun Photo Bus Reviews

4 Reviews for One Fun Photo Bus

• Bree

Bree Parrish · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Addition

The Photo Bus was such a fun addition to our wedding and the staff, Paige, and Sid are great! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

So fun and created an album of so many memories for us to have forever. My favorite thing from our wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Angelica · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly suggest investing in the photo bus for your upcoming wedding! It was a NEED for my wedding and everyone had so much fun and I look forward to looking at our guest book with everyone’s picture and comments. Sid was so nice and great to work with! The guests loved him!:) So so so happy with them! Make the investment, I promise it will be worth it!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2017

One Fun Photo Bus was just that, FUN!!! Our guests had such a great time and the memories they created for my husband and I are priceless! Paige and Sid were so easy to work with and even created a photo strip to match our invitations perfectly! If you are questioning this option for your wedding or party stop thinking and just do it! You and your guest will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2017