One Fine Day Productions Reviews

80 | Steamboat Springs, CO

80 Reviews for One Fine Day Productions

Jaime · Married on 06/27/2015

Lindsey is amazing to work with. My mother lives out of town and it was great to have a professional give my mom peace of mind. Lindsey is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

I can't imagine not having Lindsey as our wedding planner. She is simply the best! Throughout the whole process, we always felt like we were working with a special friend, which she is indeed! My daughter's wedding was a dream come true. Thank you, Lindsey!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Heidi · Married on 06/20/2015

It simply doesn't get any better than Lindsey and One Fine Day Productions. From the moment we got engaged, I knew that she would play an integral part of planning our wedding day from start to finish. Lindsey is organized, creative, and fun! She made planning our wedding feel relaxed and flexible - I was continually impressed with her professionalism. Even though I knew we were in good hands, I was absolutely blown away by the way our wedding came together, and especially the details that Lindsey was in charge of. If you are getting married in Steamboat (or anywhere!) you will not find anyone better to guide you through the process than Lindsey and One Fine Day Productions!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Sonja & Geoffroy · Married on 05/30/2015

Lindsay Grannis was excellent! We had the perfect wedding and the planning process was so smooth!
    - she helped us all along the way with great suggestions and tips
    - she was extremely organized
    - she was easy to talk to, direct and to the point, did not sugar coat anything
    - she responded to emails/calls always promptly
    - she coordinated everything with all of our vendor the week prior to make sure everything was aligned
    - she was made our venue and ceremony site look amazing
    - she and her assistant ran our entire wedding day so smoothly and effortlessly.

We could not have asked for a better vendor, service, flower, decor, etc...
    She is the BEST wedding planner and flower vendor there is.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Eileen · Married on 08/09/2014

Lindsey was very easy to work with. Dependable, attentive, patient and understanding. As the mother of the bride I was looking for extra help especially as we were a destination wedding and Lindsey provided it well. She made the day of the wedding carefree for me.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kate · Married on 08/09/2014

Lindsey was integral to the success and overall enjoyment of our wedding. From alleviating stress months prior to the event to making sure everything ran seamlessly day of (and it did), my Mom and I were left with nothing to do but enjoy the day and guests who had made the long trip out. Lindsey is a joy to work with, makes you feel comfortable and at ease off the bat, and she's on point with everything that needs to get done and responds to emails/calls almost immediately. You can't go wrong and you'll be doing yourself the biggest favor having her to guide and plan, it was the best decision we made!

And she's a one stop shop! We had her make our flower arrangements and bouquets, etc. they were BEAUTIFUL! So many thanks Lindsey!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Lindsey Grannis with One Fine Day was amazing!!! She was easy to work with and made me feel comfortable that I could hand over all of the details right from the start. She really made our wedding a dream come true, and everything went so smoothly that I never had to worry about one little thing. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to be able and sit back and enjoy their special day without any of the headaches that come with planning. I needed only to tell her what I liked and show her a few pictures, and she really took it from there. Everything was even better than I had envisioned, and I cannot tell you how grateful I am that we found her for our special day!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

I can't imagine my wedding without Lindsey! She is so organized, efficient, creative, and calming! The day went off without a hitch, because of her. It was all a dream come true. Everything was perfect. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Julie · Married on 03/23/2014

Lindsey made my wedding the most stress free, fun, and absolutely beautiful party I will ever go to! It was absolutely perfect in every way and she made it all happen. She's so on top of it and clearly has a ton of experience to make everything run so smoothly. I couldn't thank her enough!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Erin · Married on 03/15/2014

My husband is an attorney and I am a physician. We wanted a lovely wedding, but had less time than most to plan. In addition, we live in Texas and desired a destination winter wedding in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Unfortunately, our schedules did not allow a visit to Steamboat prior to the event, so all of the details had to be planned over the phone and email. As anyone planning a wedding can imagine, this can make a bride quite fearful of the end product. However, I made one of the best planning decisions in hiring Lindsey. She was a lifesaver. From the onset she made herself completely available. She answered emails, and made time for monthly then weekly then daily phone calls to review all the details. She helped me with a vendor list that I could trust, she made numerous orders including linens and chairs, she worked with hotel staff to set up our reception space, and designed the floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception site. Due to unforeseen scheduling issues with our ceremony location, we lost our space just a few months before our wedding day. However, Lindsey assisted with multiple relocation options, and our final ceremony ended up far more charming than our original concept. On the day of our wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly so that our families and friends, my husband and I could just enjoy ourselves. Quite frankly, I hardly even noticed any of the behind the scenes work! The day after the wedding she had all of our things packaged up in her office and she disposed of anything we no longer wanted – making our trip back to Texas even easier. I know that I would have lost my mind if it weren't for having Lindsey those 10 months. She was incredibly helpful, professional, pleasant to work with, and she helped make our destination wedding a true dream come true. I offer my sincerest feedback that she is worth every penny and probably the smartest investment you can make into your special event.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 02/07/2014

Excellent excellent service! Couldn't have survived the big day without Lindsey! Lindsey is very knowledgeable about the Steamboat market and helped make my unique wedding dream come true!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2013

If anyone is planning a wedding in the Steamboat Springs area, they'd be crazy not to use Lindsey as their planner. We were very hesitant to utilize any planning services, but are SO thankful we did (thanks for the advice, Mom). Lindsey knows this industry in and out, and has fabulous relationships with many vendors in the Steamboat Springs area. As a result , she worked very well with all the vendors involved in our wedding in order to coordinate all the necessary details.
    Additionally, Lindsey put together our decor/flowers. She was able to create the vision we had in our heads spot-on. It was perfect. She truly listened to what we wanted and worked with us to make it all come together.
    Lindsey is busy, and has many weddings to coordinate during the year, but never once did we feel that someone else's event was more important than ours. She was fantastic with responding to emails, calls and texts promptly and thoroughly. Lindsey went out of her way to visit our venue location (more than once) that was 20 miles outside of Steamboat Springs to make sure that planning was going in the right direction. We felt she was sincerely dedicated to us and our wedding. We loved that we had the freedom to plan what we wanted at our wedding, and the help from Lindsey to make it all happen!
    We are SO fortunate to have had Lindsey help us in coordinating our perfect day. She's the BEST!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Lindsey G. was fabulous to work with. She is indeed the #1 wedding planner in Steamboat and I know why! She went above and beyond for my daughters wedding on a family owned ranch outside of Steamboat Springs. She made sure all vendors visited the ranch at least once to confirm they all knew our location. She coordinated with all of our vendors, set up everything and stayed into the wee hours to make sure everything was cleaned up and taken down so that when the tent rental co. arrived early Sunday morning the tent was ready to come down without any problems. When the family returned on Sunday everything was in great shape. Lindsey thought of everything. Even bringing a plate of appetizers to the wedding party as pictures were being taken. Somehow during a fall of no color she found yellow Aspen leaves and branches to cover the special Aspen arch the groom had built for his bride.
    I highly recommend Lindsey and her company One Fine Day. It will be the best investment you make in your wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Linda · Married on 09/07/2013

Lindsey Grannis and One Fine Day Productions is top notch! My daughter and I interviewed Lindsey and knew immediately there was no need to consider anyone else! She is so positive(there was never a hesitation that she could not pull off what we were thinking), she is so personable and really fun to work with and most importantly an expert in her field! Her ideas are creative and helpful and she is super efficient in her implementation and communication. As the mother of the bride, I relaxed and had fun with the process and enjoyed the wedding day to the fullest because I knew we were in good hands...the wedding was beautiful, just what my daughter wanted.....it was truly "one fine day!!"...thank you Lindsey!.. Linda Hodge

Sent on 09/14/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2013

Our experience with One Fine Day Productions could not have been better. Everything exceeded our expectations...from the planning stages, to the day of execution on our wedding day, and everything else. Thanks to Lindsey and her staff, we had the wedding of our dreams, and we still get compliments today on how beautiful everything was, how relaxed we seemed, and how smoothly everything went. We can't thank Lindsey enough for her knowledge, good relationship with other vendors we used, organization, and the ease with which she does her job. She made us feel confident that our wedding would go as planned, and it did!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Blair · Married on 08/17/2013

We engaged One Fine Day to provide event management and flowers for our wedding and it was the single best decision I made in planning our wedding. Lindsey is professional, bright, creative, experienced and kind. The service she provided was above and beyond the scope of service I expected. She recommended an amazing photographer, helped me realize my vision for the overall decor (she proabably improved on my vision) and most importantly saved me when our rehearsal dinner venue cancelled two weeks before the rehearsal dinner. That was definitely not within the scope of service, but it was Lindsey who helped me find a new venue and replan the entire dinner in about 36 hours. The most incredible thing was handing the reins over to Lindsey about 2 weeks prior to the wedding andnot worrying about a single thing. I really enjoyed my wedding weekend and did not worry about one logistical thing from about Wednesday afternoon onwards! Lindsey managed the timing of the reception -- helping us negotiate when to take pictures to capture the sunset light and when to start our first dance and toasts. As for the flowers, they were lovely. I had friends from all over the country at my wedding and they said the flowers and decorations were some of the prettiest they had ever seen. In summary, if you are thinking about engaging Lindsey -- do it. It was the best money I spent in the wedding planning process. Lindsey was really wonderful to work with -- she is a really kind, funny and fun person who cares about her clients and is responsive to their attitude and vision.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

I cannot imagine trying to plan a wedding without Lindsey from One Fine Day. I am sure there are very few brides who can say they were never stressed during the planning process, but I can thanks to Lindsey. She is extremely responsive, hard working, and really goes above and beyond. As a result of all of the above, my wedding was beautiful! The flowers, the tent, the small touches; everything was perfect. Simply put, Lindsey is the best, and anyone would be lucky to have her to plan their dream wedding.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Chele · Married on 07/06/2013

WOW! What would I have done without Lindsey is what I ask myself looking back at all the planning, details, and coordination that went into my wedding day. Lindsey helped take all the stress off both before and during the wedding ceremony and reception. She had an additional challenge of managing, let's say some interesting family dynamics. I do not consider myself a creative person, and Lindsey was there every step of the way to keep me organized, show me ideas, and help create a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. It was fantastic that she coordinated all other vendors, and I didn't have to worry about receiving contracts, calls, following up, etc. with anyone else except her. She was also able to provide suggestions for vendors, which was so helpful.

I also used One Fine Day for the Flowers. Lindsey worked diligently with me to create beautiful, unique centerpieces within budget. All the guests were saying they have never seen anything like it.

I literally had no issues on the wedding day, everything was so smooth. I know this had everything to do with Lindsey making sure the wedding party (especially the groomsmen) were in line for the rehearsal and weddding day.

Thank you for making my wedding day a memorable experience! I will cherish the memories and remember how you helped make everything possible!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Joanna · Married on 06/29/2013

Lindsey was great! Every venue we toured highly recommended her and we quickly saw why. She responded right away anytime we contacted her and always provided great advice and ideas. She helped us with any details we had questions about leading up to our wedding day. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went smoothly, even when it was pouring rain 5 minutes before our ceremony. Everything at the ceremony site and reception site looked amazing and we received tons of compliments. She also has great relationships with other vendors in town and knew exactly who to contact if we had questions. Overall we were so happy we worked with Lindsey and we would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Patrick · Married on 06/29/2013

Lindsey at One Fine Day did a fantastic job with our wedding! She was very prompt with communication during the planning of the wedding. She also gave us great suggestions for vendors to use. Everyone in the wedding business in Steamboat knows and loves her, which made the planning go really smoothly.

Everything on our wedding day went perfectly. Lindsey took care of all of the details and my beautiful bride and I just got enjoy the day. The floral arrangments, bouquets and boutonniere she put together were amazing.

She really went out of her way to go above and beyond to make our day special. I highly recommed using her services!

Sent on 07/10/2013

We hired Lindsey as a day of planner – her services went way beyond that. Lindsey went out of her way to meet with us many times months before our wedding. She was very respectful and easy to work with. It was easy to tell she sincerely cared about the outcome of our wedding. She is respected by all of the vendors in Steamboat, which made putting together a list of vendors easy. Lindsey and her team have the wedding day down to a science. Not only were the decorations and flowers stunning, but her team was available all day for any last minute emergencies. I did not have to stop and think about the flow of the wedding once on my wedding day. Even with a bridal party of 18, she was able to get us all in the right places at the right time. I could not say enough good things about Lindsey. She did a great job! Thank you, Lindsey!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Angela · Married on 01/02/2013

I know we didn't manage to get the beautiful white teepee covered in fairy lights, but that is because it did not exist! But what
    Lindsey did arrange was the best of everything that was available. She helped us tick all the boxes that were important to us - the judge, the location, the sleigh ride, the brilliant photographers, the stunning native winter bouquet, gorgeous private dining room for our dinner, and of course the perfect weather. I don't know how Lindsey achieved the sunshine and gentle sprinkling of snow, but it happened! Our wedding was a snowy romantic fantasy. Lindsey was so easy to collaborate with; she considered all my ideas, made enquiries and tentative bookings, and when I changed my mind about something, she kindly made different bookings. She was brilliant, so accommodating and so competent. We are particularly grateful that Lindsey lent us her ipod dock, because we got the chance to dance to our magic song, 'After All'. Thank you ever so much Lindsey!!! We will forever be grateful. Angela & Sandy

Sent on 02/15/2013

June · Married on 09/02/2012

We initially chose to work with Lindsey after talking with local vendors who said many great things about her. Our decision was made more than a year before our daughter was married. Although Lindsey was hired to assist us on the "day of" the event only, that was a major understatement...
    From the start Lindsey has contacts for all necessary options. She allows the bride and her family to design their own atmosphere, yet often makes excellent recommendations for consideration. So many aspects of a large event such as we had, would be difficult to comprehend. Suggesting sound set ups and video taping, tent heaters and generators, bathrooms, transportation, etc. are the beauty of her experience and business relationships. She generously took the time to help coordinate colors, designs, layouts of tables and chairs, and more.
    Lindsey is a great listener, creative flower designer, and most of all when that day actually arrived, we could all celebrate as guests at our own celebration. Lindsey puts her incredible energy into running the event like her life depends on it! I cannot imagine having been able to entertain more than 230 people in our yard with a huge, heated tent on a rainy night without this amazing woman!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Madeleine · Married on 08/18/2012

If I could rate Lindsey any higher I would! Made the wedding a breeze and rolled with the punches with some unexpected family participation. The flowers were beautiful and beyond my expectations but definitely within my budget.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

I can't say enough good things about Lindsey. Our wedding day was perfect and it was all because of her hard work and professionalism. She knows so many other vendors in Steamboat and really helps you get things done fast. She is fun to work with and always has a great attitude. I can't imagine planning our wedding with out her. She made the process so much less stressful, and you really can not put a price tag in that!

Sent on 08/31/2012