One Fine Day Reviews

36 Reviews for One Fine Day

• Cassandra

Cassandra J. · Married on 02/15/2020

Happily ever after Bride

I wish I could give a million stars for Danielle and her team. Danielle was a blessing to me. To make long story short. I found Danielle on a day I was so desperately needing a coordinator for my wedding. After a failure of services of previous coordinator. I had less than three months to plan my wedding that I was trying to plan in eight months. I was in tears. So I google and found One Fine Day and read all the positive reviews. I immediately located them. The day I met Danielle I was in tears. She immediately comfort me and assure me that she would take good care of me and my wedding day would be very special and day to remember. I am in tears as I am writing this review. There isn't enough words in the world to express the incredible services I received from Danielle and her team. They were extremely incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and professional!! Very proactive, I constantly received so many feedbacks from my friends and families how everything was so wonderful and beautiful. I am so gratefully and blessed to have had the opportunity to work with One Fine Day to plan and coordinate my wedding less than three months. I appreciated the immediately proactive responses from everyone on her team. Danielle gave me great ideals and thoughts on planning my wedding. Her and her team work was phenomenal!!! She was very details, professional, organized during my special day. Everything went so well. The world should know that is company really cares about their work and their clients. They have everything you need to plan an event. No matter what your circumstances are and you need immediately help to plan an event this is the place to go. Because they cares!!!!! They treat you the same no matter how much you spend with them. It’s like working with the best team and best friends in the world. Danielle, I just want to say God Bless you and your team for a job well done. You all made me and my husband the happiest couple in the world for our wedding day. It was so beautiful and special. You and your team put so much love and efforts into making our day so beautiful. Danielle you are such a blessing to me and to anyone of need of a special events or wedding. Cassandra Jones & Robert Moore. The Moore’s now! Happily and Ever Lasting Memories. Thank you , thank you, thank you and God blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff C. · Married on 11/17/2019

It should be called One Perfect Day

I wish we could give Danielle 10 stars or more. We absolutely love her! After somewhat of a rough start to our wedding planning my husband and I were married on Nov 17th, 2019 and our wedding was amazing, more beautiful than we ever imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect and Danielle was one of the big reasons why. When my now husband and I first started looking at wedding venues, we were turned away by one of the top venues on our list. It was a beautiful country/barn venue with excellent reviews. However, the day before our scheduled tour we received a private message from the owner that said our wedding was not part of God's design for marriage and he would not host our wedding at his venue. We were devastated. We shared our story and word got out about what had happened to us and Danielle immediately jumped to our defense. She was so upset about what had happened to us and wanted to make it right. We already had a wedding planner at the time but she offered her assistance free of charge to provide whatever else we might need and she was a godsend. Anytime we needed something she delivered for us. Cocktail tables, bistro tables, chairs, cake stand, and so much more, done! Whatever we didn't have she had or was able to find and deliver to us free of charge. We had a vendor that was going to make personalized bar cups for us who ghosted us at the last minute and Danielle jumped in and found someone else that could deliver it for us in time for the wedding. On the day of the wedding she was running around the entire day, setting up, tearing down, serving, whatever we needed, she was happy to do and it was done out of the goodness of her heart. She did it because she is an amazing, beautiful person who believes that everyone deserves love. We cannot say enough good things about her. She is part of our family now. If you are interested in supporting a small business with heart, that is inclusive and welcomes all couples no matter what they look like, please give One Fine Day a look. You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Rosalba C. · Married on 08/10/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

WOW what an AMAZING TEAM! I would recommend them 100% over.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Mr And M. · Married on 07/03/2019

Awesome Day-of-Coordinator Services

My daughter settled on One Fine Day for her day-of-coordinator needs after reviewing several other options. From a parent’s perspective I have to say I was impressed. Danielle and Heidi collected all of the details from us, spun them into a detailed timeline and then really delivered on my daughter’s wedding day. The day was orchestrated flawlessly. One Fine Day had everyone and everything where they should be at any given time. If any issues came up they were handled without our awareness. It was great to sit back, relax and enjoy the special day. I’d highly recommend One Fine Day if you are looking for a detail oriented and competent team to ensure that your special day goes smoothly.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Nehali S. · Married on 12/02/2018

Hire one fine day if you want the best!

Danielle and her crew are absolutely fabulous! It’s been 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still commenting how it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Why? I can tell you without hesitation it was because of Danielle + team! She was with us during every step of wedding preparation, including guiding us, helping us make decisions, coming to all of our vendor meetings (on time!), making sure my bridal party knew what they were doing, and ensuring our vendors/guests knew where to be. Her fun and bubbly personality definitely helped take away the stress from wedding planning. She is highly experienced (even with Indian weddings!) and will do everything in her power to make your event as smooth and worry-free as possible! Do yourself a favor and hire a wedding planner - not just any wedding planner but a really amazing wedding planner like Danielle. Her confidence and experience in wedding coordination/planning is truly remarkable. You won't think of all the details, but she definitely will. Hiring Danielle + team = guaranteed success!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • O

Ore · Married on 06/30/2018

From one freshly married wife to future brides and grooms! Congratulations on your engagement!! Now it’s time to plan your wedding!! No matter how organized you think you are, I can promise you that you will need a planner! I thought I didn’t need one but after my wedding in June, I realized that without one it would’ve been horrible. I’m so glad we got a planner and picking One Fine Day was by far one of the best decisions we made during our planning process - It’s a scary trying to envision our wedding without OFD!! Our wedding was big, 500+ people!! And it was a two-day event ( We are Nigerian). We interviewed so many planners from Wedding Wire and the Knot till we met Danielle then we knew One Fine Day was the one!! Danielle has an amazing personality, she knows her stuff, is well versed in the norms of different cultures and is just an all-around great human being!! She is a walking wedding history book as well, she knows everything and anything about weddings! She Is very organized and very creative! She made us feel at rest once we met her, she even gave us time to think it through before we hired her! One thing I love about the OFD team is they always went above and beyond for us on anything and everything! It’s very very rare to find a team of individuals who are in such sync and compliment each other so well. The wedding was big and hectic but with OFD handling the logistics, planning, and execution we had a GREAT time and there were no mishaps - everything went smoothly! We got the full package, Danielle brought all her staff and they were working so hard making sure everything went great! Another tip for future brides and grooms is, go with the vendors she recommends! The vendors she recommended to us was amazing!! Compared to the vendors we brought, I regret not using all OFDs vendors cause they did not disappoint! Danielle, We Thank you, your family and the OFD team (especially Heidi!!) for everything you’ve done for us!! We love y'all!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Danielle saved our wedding reception. When we were looking for a wedding planner, the one thing that resonated with us is a sign on Danielle’s wall that said something about allowing your friends and family to be present during the wedding and throughout the process. This was the reason we hired Danielle and we are so glad we did. Living in such a large city narrowing down vendors would have been a full time job so we hired Danielle for the full service package. This allowed us to spend the entire year leading up to the wedding getting to know each other and Danielle learning our likes/dislikes, etc. She was also fully invested in every aspect of the wedding because she was the main contact for all of our vendors etc. Danielle and her team was our insurance policy for our wedding. If anything went wrong, they were there to take care of it, and unfortunately we had to utilize our insurance. Our venue did not have anything ready at 1:00p when the reception started at 4:00p. The cake was being delivered and there was not even a table to set it on. Table clothes were in the box not ironed and tables were not put together nor set up. The chandeliers were not hung, there was no where to put flowers when the florist arrived. There was no accountability being taken by the venue staff. Danielle brought in two more staff just to take over the venues responsibility. This is the best example, while there are many to hire a wedding planner, and in particular One Fine Day. While we noticed a few things about the venue when we arrived we were none the wiser. Danielle handled it all and we didn’t find out until after we returned home from our honeymoon.

All I can imagine if we didn’t have Danielle is chaos, stress, and maybe some tears over the reception had she and her team not been there. We were all able to be present and fully engaged with the most important day of our lives because of One Fine Day.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

It didn't take us long after the initial phone consultation to decide to use One Fine Day as our day-of coordinator. Danielle really wowed us with her professionalism, knowledge of the field, and personality. The service didn't stop there-they were in constant communication with us every step of the way and really helped us nail down details that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. They really went the extra mile by adding extra touches to decor and even making sure we had a cake to take home when ours didn't last through the honeymoon. We feel very blessed to have had OFD treat us like family during what could have easily been one of the most stressful times of our lives and bring joy to the process. We hope we can work with them again!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Janie · Married on 04/29/2017

As a first time bride at 52 (good things come to those who wait), I didn’t need help finding vendors since most of the ones I planned to use were personal friends. However, after throwing many parties - both large and small - over the years, I knew that there are always dozens of details to be handled on the day of the event. Details that I did not want to be handling on my wedding day. About the time I started searching for a day-of coordinator, I also started realizing that I didn’t really know a lot about wedding specific details, traditions and etiquette and my stress level starting rising. After my first meeting with Danielle Hastings, I knew I would be in good hands with her and her team. She was direct and straightforward. It was clear that she understood the wedding process thoroughly (both planning and execution) and she and her team could very competently take all the weight off my shoulders. They helped pull everything together and got all my vendors on the same page – literally – a page containing a very detailed timeline. And then… when we had a big snafu on the day of the wedding – the tent company did not deliver any chairs – they handled it quickly, competently and seamlessly. I cannot recommend One Fine Day Weddings Events enough. By handling the stressful devilish details, they will do as much or more to make you a beautiful beaming bride on your wedding day as any make-up artist every could.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Mary · Married on 10/29/2016

I met the OFD team at a wedding fair and was blown away by their excited and obvious passion for weddings just in the short amount of time we spoke. I was invited out to their bridal boot camp later that day....I ended up picking OFD to coordinate my wedding because after the boot camp you could just know that this lady knew her stuff. I was impressed that they remembered those little details that I shared earlier in day at the fair (I'm sure she spoke to a hundred brides that day too). Plus she loves Disney and a woman that love Disney...knows how to plan the fair tale wedding!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

Danielle....I love you. Let me start with this...if you are even considering hiring a wedding planner...do it! By far the best decision we could have made during the whole wedding planning process! My dad said that the first two decisions we made for the wedding were the best decisions we made....First: We set a budget and then we hired Danielle! My engagement was a whopping 28 months long and Danielle was there by my side from the very beginning! During the last couple months of the wedding planning things really started to pick up and Danielle was there through all the panicked phone calls and the last minute changes. You know you have made the right choice in a wedding planner when you are able to go to the movies with your family and turn your phone OFF with less than a week to go! Danielle and her team at One Fine Day completely set up and broke down EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of my reception and I didn't have to worry about one thing. My family was able to relax and enjoy the day with me and not running around making sure everything was perfect. I cannot thank Danielle and her team enough for everything that they did for my husband and I! All of our guests have raved about how beautiful and well planned our wedding was and I know that is all due to Danielle and her team! Everyone at One Fine Day treats you like family and they really want your day to be everything you could have ever dreamed of! If you are looking for someone who will completely take care of you from start to finish then you have found her and her name is Danielle Hasting at One Fine Day! Best decision you could possibly make!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Denise · Married on 07/09/2016

I am a VERY HAPPY Mother of the Bride! It was the day we had been waiting 2 years and 4 months for, July 9, 2016. That was the day our beautiful daughter married the love of her life. Was the day perfect? Was the day worry free? Was the day everything we could have wished for? The answer is yes to all of those questions. And the reason why it was perfect, worry free and amazing was because of the expertise of One Fine Day. Danielle Hasting, the owner, of One Fine day is the best investment that we could have made in preparing for our daughter’s wedding. Danielle scheduled all of our appointments which included venues, disc jockeys, florists, makeup artists, photographers, organist, chefs and hotels. All we were required to do was show up and make a final decision. She kept us on track with our budget which so easily can get out of control. We met with Danielle many times and worked through every detail. Danielle made the wedding invites, RSVP cards and maps as well as all the signs we had posted throughout the venue. The day of the wedding was perfect. The church was beautiful as OFD's on staff florist had worked her magic, the altar was elegant with specially arranged memorial photographs, candles and a cross. Everyone was in the right place at the right time, again, thanks to Danielle and her organizational skills. The ceremony was beautiful and flawless. Next off to the venue. Wow, One Fine Day decorated it exactly as we had envisioned. Danielle is and was a perfect wedding planner. She and her team from One Find Day made my daughter’s dream wedding come true. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Maile · Married on 06/09/2016

Danielle and Sarah were amazing. My husband and I weren't even going to hire a coordinator for our event, but we are so very happy that we did! We hired them a little over a month before our wedding for their Day Of services. If you are trying to decide on hiring a coordinator and are worried about your budget you should definitely give them a call. They will discuss everything with you up front and not pressure you into a sale. From the first meeting with Danielle we knew she wouldn't sell us anything we didn't need.

And for someone like me with a "must do everything by myself to feel comfortable" personality, I felt very confident in their ability to take control of the nitty gritty duties that come on the big day. Everything went smoothly and as expected on that day.

Thank you so much Danielle and Sarah and the staff at One Fine Day! I will definitely recommend you guys to friends for their weddings/events.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Ryan · Married on 06/09/2016

We called OFD towards the end of our planning process, or so we thought. Thankfully, with 6 weeks left, we hired Danielle and her team to walk us through every minute detail. They quickly picked up where we left off with each vendor and actually would have saved us money had we used OFD to recommend specific vendors sooner. The Helping Hands team quickly handled any art/design project we needed (like stringing and hanging 1000 origami cranes - THANK YOU!).

Each week before the wedding and the day of activities all went perfectly. One Fine Day is HIGHLY recommended.

Ryan Mason

Sent on 06/20/2016

Joy · Married on 04/30/2016

Danielle and the entire team of One Fine Day are top notch professionals. They address every detail, are 100% reliable, and make things happen even before you realize it needs to be done.

They have an exceptional group of vendors they do business with and this made our selection process simple. Hands down, having a wedding coordinator was the best financial and emotional decision we made in our wedding planning process.

I would recommend them as your first choice for any event. That way, you relax and enjoy the day.

Joy and Dwain

Sent on 05/02/2016

Professional and responsive. Danielle had thought of everything because I didn't know what I didn't know. She and her team were calm and paid attention to every detail of the day. Extremely easy to work with and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend this event planning team and believe they care about their clients.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Donna · Married on 03/19/2016

Danielle and her staff at OFD did a fabulous job with our son's wedding. From negotiating vendor and venue contracts, helping us understand our pricing options to providing us day of services which allowed us to sit back and enjoy this very special day. What we spent on Danielle's services we made up for with her personal discounts through preferred vendors and time. Danielle and her team allowed us to make wonderful memories without all of the stress and headaches that naturally come with planning a wedding. I wish I had hired someone like her for my daughter's wedding 10 years ago. Thank you John and Donna Spann

Sent on 07/12/2016

Donna · Married on 03/05/2016

John and Donna Spann

Sent on 07/10/2016

Shequitta · Married on 02/14/2016

I highly recommend One Fine Day
    Cost: I hired One Fine Day after my matron of honor found them to be within my budget. I would recommend this company to anyone who doesn't want to blow their budget on a planner. One Fine Day provides quality services without breaking your bank. We had been looking for a few weeks and every planning company we called were upwards $3,000. When she contacted One Fine Day and Danielle (the owner) sent an email of what her services includes, I compared it to other companies which cost triple her amount. The services were the exact same. Those other companies are ripping people off because One Fine Day does the same thing for less.

Staff: Let me say that this is truly Danielle's passion. She went above and beyond to make sure I understood what was going on, what was missing, what was needed and above all....that I was happy. She met with me about 4 times for several hours each. She was always accessible if I had a question. She never had a negative attitude and always greeted me with such a lovely sincere smile. At one point their was an issue with my cake baker (who was quite unprofessional), Danielle handled it with ease. She made sure I had documentation of all communication with all of the vendors and stayed abreast on who wasn't in contact with her. She worked with the planner from the venue and made sure Tamara was also on the same page. She even had all 3 flowers girls in the palm of her hand. Her assistant Sarah was very sweet, kind and attentive. I enjoyed both of them.

Professionalism: One thing for sure that you will get from One Fine Day is professionalism. From their uniforms to their demeanor... nothing but professionalism. Thanks OFD for helping to make my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Chris · Married on 11/13/2015

This review is for all the grooms out there. The stress brought upon us guys is brutal during the pre-wedding journey. So here is a little advice to my fellow bachelors taking the plunge...HIRE A "DAY OF WEDDING" PLANNER, EVEN BETTER, HIRE DANIELLE HASTING AT "ONE FINE DAY"...IT WILL MAKE FOR "ONE FUN NIGHT"...#happywifehappylife. Danielle is a true gem!!! She will make sure that every detail of your big day is just the way your bride wants it...and you, the groom, can sit back and reap the rewards that come from Danielle's hard work.#happywifeHappylife. My only regret is that my wife and I did not hire Danielle to plan our entire wedding! Danielle and her team, were rock stars on our big day!

Sent on 01/10/2016

One Fine Day's reply:

Chris it was a pleasure working with you and Allyson! Your wedding was a wonderful and special day which is a reflection of your personalities as a couple! Thank you so much for such a great review, hearing from the grooms is always an added bonus!

My fiance and I contacted Danielle ~2 months before our wedding for her day-of coordination services. After speaking with her for a few minutes, I knew she was the perfect person for the job and boy was she!! Danielle and her team were AMAZING!!! She contacted all the vendors and even worked out some details that we didn't even think of. She was available for the many questions that we had and definitely went above and beyond what we hired her for to ensure our day was perfect. We thoroughly appreciated her organization, professionalism and her terrific personality!! She is warm, bubbly and definitely knows her stuff!! She is the perfect vendor for any couple, I just wish we had hired her at the beginning of the process.

Sent on 10/19/2015

One Fine Day's reply:

I always strive to do my best and go above and beyond as much as I possibly can. I expect nothing less from my team. Thank you for noticing all the details we took care of and mentioning this with your review. I certainly appreciate all the feedback I can get and wish you nothing but the best from here forward!

Airaka · event on: 10/03/2015

Danielle Hasting was a very caring and attentive planner. My party would not have been as successful without her.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/14/2015

Danielle is a ROCKSTAR! I don't have a clue what I would have done without her. My fiance was transferred to the DFW area not long after we got engaged. We chose to have our wedding in Dallas because we wanted to start our lives together in the place we would now call home. This was possibly a little crazy on our part, because I'm a "stay awake all night and worry & obsess over details kind of girl" but I thought this would be easier than planning a wedding long distance. I was completely overwhelmed when I started planning- the DFW metroplex is HUGE and there are a LOT of options. Danielle was who I wanted to hire & she was worth every single penny (times a million). Our wedding was fantastic and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Danielle was a God send from day one. She listened to our wants, helped us pick a location, choose our vendors and negotiate our contracts. DON'T SIGN ANYTHING WITHOUT HER!!!!! I'm telling you, she knows what she is doing. She helped us budget & spend our money on the things that meant the most to us. She honestly took away my stress. If I had questions, Danielle answered them, if I had more questions, she answered those as well- she even called people who hadn't rsvp'd to get the most accurate number for my day. This saved us a boatload of money because so many people ended up not being able to travel & she already knew how this would effect our budget & how to write the contract so we got money back. With Danielle on my side, all of our family and friends got to sit back and enjoy the day! With only a few emotional breakdowns (father/daughter dance) however, these tears were coming no matter what- I'm a daddy's girl :) I would undoubtedly recommend Danielle Hastings & One Fine Day to EVERY couple planning a wedding. My wedding day was the best day of my life, and there's no way I could've pulled this off without her!

Sent on 08/21/2015

One Fine Day's reply:

I know we had our challenges because you were so unfamiliar with DFW and felt like you were planning a destination wedding in your new "home town". However, I feel this day was incredible and it warms my heart to read this review. Thank you so much for all of your kind words and detail regarding the service I provided. You were a joy to work with & hope someday I'll be able to plan another event for you! ... we do plan baby showers as well :)

Bliss · Married on 07/04/2015

It was a fun and learning experience as I have never planned a wedding before. Danielle was informative and bubbly even when I had no idea what I was doing or how I was doing it. Always laying out options, prices and ideas that suited me and what I was looking for, it made it easy to make my wedding a great one. She followed through and took care of everything on the day of. It was nice and over all an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 10/11/2015

One Fine Day's reply:

Bliss, thank you for allowing me to plan your day! I know you were unsure of certain aspects of the wedding planning, but I hope I made you comfortable and confident with each decision you made. Your day was a fantastic one and one that I will remember for many many years to come. We made it! We stuck to your budget and added all the elements and special touches you were hoping for. You were a stunning and unforgettable bride. Best of luck to you and your husband with all your future adventures, no matter where they take you!

Cheryl · Married on 06/06/2015

Great vendor. Extremely organized and all have great personalities.

Sent on 06/08/2015

One Fine Day's reply:

Cheryl! I am going to miss working with you so much! I have gotten used to seeing you and talking to you with each event. You and your daughters were an absolute joy to work with and I really am going to miss your family! I am sad there seems to be no more weddings in the near future, however we can definitely plan baby showers and birthday parties and any other event you can think of! Thank you so much for hiring us multiple times and letting us help make your memories great. I know I can speak not only for myself, but for my staff as well when I say, we hope all of our brides, mother of the brides, and families are as wonderful as yours. It was truly a pleasure.