78 Reviews for One Fine Day Photographers

Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

I could not have asked for a better photographer/ videographer than Howard and his team!!
They made everything go smoothly, and i am extremely pleased with their work. EVEN MY GUESTS WERE RAVING ABOUT HIM!!
If you choose One FIne Day Photography/ Videography YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
I will FOR SURE be using him again in the future!
-Nicole 10/7/17

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard was very punctual and friendly throughout the day and was able to deliver beautiful photos of our wedding

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough amazing things about working with Howard. He was easy to work with and very flexible. Immediately when we sat down to meet him, we felt comfortable with his down to earth personality. We told him we wanted our wedding photos to appear fun and natural- nothing too staged and he immediately understood what we were looking for. We loved that he allowed us to customize our photography-wedding package and tailor it more to our needs, which other people were not willing to do.
On my wedding day Howard made us feel so comfortable from the beginning. He gave us advice to just have fun with our day. Initially, we thought we were going to be exhausted from pictures and it was going to end up looking posed and forced. But, thinking back, I never had to fake a smile. We took Howard’s advice and had fun! More importantly, it felt like we were taking pictures with our friend, not someone we hired. Howard used his creativity to set us up for the most amazing pictures with incredible scenery and we laughed throughout all of our photos. They went above and beyond our expectations!
The One Fine Day Photographers team was so organized, worked seamlessly with everyone involved and helped make our day totally stress free! I am so lucky to be able to say I wouldn’t have changed anything about my wedding day, and I know I have Howard and his team to thank for so much of that! If you are debating about One Fine Day, I would recommend choosing them!
I had my wedding at Chateau La Mer, Lindenhurst NY
I had 2 photographers AND videography. I also got a main album and 2 parent albums! Such an amazing deal!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and i chose One Fine Day Photographers for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that they were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Profile Picture Nilda, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose one fine day photographers for our wedding photography/film and I seriously could not be happier with the work that they have done. They do phenomenal work. On the wedding day, they were tireless and made sure to capture every moment from every angle, and to do so beautifully and artistically. I love all of our photos, our album, and our film. Their attention to detail is impeccable. I was also very happy that they were willing to work with my husband and I to give us a price we were comfortable with. I am thrilled with their work and am happy we chose them since photos and the wedding film capture the memories forever.

Profile Picture Nilda, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team at One Fine Day were absolutely amazing. My husband and I used them for our engagement shoot and wedding and all of the pictures and video came out great! Howard and his team really captured all of the details and we're so happy with how everything came out. Howard was such a pleasure to work with and incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else and I highly recommend One Fine Day.

Profile Picture Sydney, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I definitely made the best decision when choosing One fine day photographers. Howard and his crew are the dream team. They kept everything on track. My makeup and hair were running late and we were on very tight schedule . Howard and his team were able to keep everyone calm and were able to take gorgeous pictures. I was able to enjoy my reception with no stress knowing everything was running smoothly.

Profile Picture Olga , 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough amazing things about Howard and his team. He made a point to remember every family member and bridal party name. He made sure that no picture felt too posed and that we were all comfortable in front of the camera. He created a timeline that was perfectly followed. Howard and Ron captured every moment from our big day and the quality of the photos speak for themselves. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Howard and his team did a fantastic job. Howard is very easy to speak with and understood our needs, wants and desires. He was very easy to contact and communicated very well. He created a solid plan before our wedding day and executed it perfectly. He has tremendous knowledge and can help with anything wedding related. The digital wedding albums are excellent in quality - We have never seen anything like it before. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture T, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I can’t explain how happy and grateful I am for choosing One Fine Day Photographers. They did an amazing job and captured every second of my special day. Our wedding was a dream come true and we couldn’t have saved these memories without OFD photography. They made sure we all had a great time taking our pictures. We laughed, danced, cried and it was all captured to treasure forever. I would recommend them to every bride! Thank you!

Profile Picture Zella, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team did a great job for my husband and I. We were very happy with the quality of work that he provided us with and everything went very well. Our wedding was in the Inn At New Hyde Park and the pictures came out so life like that you can feel the excitement of that day just through the pictures. We have a memory for a life time now.

Profile Picture leonora, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team were very thorough and definetly exceeded our expectations. We were so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos came out. I am so pleased we chose One Fine Day Photographers. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was 4/29/17. I just want to say that Howard and his team did an amazing job from the beginning. We did an engagement shoot which turned out beautiful. Our wedding day pics went as planned and the final product was amazing. Our canvases are beautiful everyone comments on them. We can't wait to make out albums. The video was more than I could have imagined, everyone that watches it is very impressed. Thank you again Howard and team! Would definitely recommend to other couples!

Profile Picture Janette , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team were great!!! We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Pascale, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything went perfectly l!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team were absolutely amazing! We can't express how thankful for everything him and Tim did for us on our wedding day. They were professional, made everyone smile and laugh and most importantly feel comfortable. We have such great photos and so many candid shots! We absolutely love them!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard and his team did our Engagement shoot and then did photography and videography for our Wedding early in September. Howard and One Fine Day Photographers come with the HIGHEST of recommendations from me and my husband. We knew from the day we met him and his team what a DELIGHT it would be to have them to capture and share our special day. We recently devoted several hours of our honeymoon reviewing the online gallery of our wedding photos because we simply could not get enough of his wonderful work! And he had our online images ready within days of our wedding - I've not heard of any wedding photography company with such a quick turnaround time. Howard is creative, patient, funny, and made our wedding a blast! I hope I have an occasion to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture User6555880, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Proofs

Great service, on time, did as requested, perfect perfect! Does great with Orthodox weddings!

Profile Picture Chaim, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One Fine Day Photographers are fantastic! Howard went above and beyond on all expectations! From our initial sit-down meeting, to our engagement shoot, and entire wedding day, we felt genuinely taken care of. He did an outstanding job! We love every single one of the pictures he gave us! The videographer did an amazing Job on our wedding video! Howard and his team made sure they captured everything and everyone in our family. We are forever thankful for One Fine Day Photographers, especially Howard for being a huge part of our wedding!! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

I have to say from our first meeting with howard he was very nice professional, on our wedding day they were there on time great with us all day and most of all very patient. we will highly recomend and will use them again for future events.

Profile Picture maria, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Sean and I were very happy with the service from One Fine Day Photographers.
Howard and his assistant were very attentive and thorough from the first phone call through the entire event right up until the end of the reception.
While Howard was concentrating on us in different moments of the day, his assistant was documenting the guests at the reception and all the other special moments that were happening.
They were not intrusive in any way and you hardly realized they were there.

Howard and One Fine Day Photographers really memorialized our special day and kept us laughing all day.

Profile Picture User7362320, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would HIGHLY recommend One Fine Day Photographers for your special event. My wife and I chose it for our wedding this past April and we couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone we worked with was very professional and very willing to work with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Howard, the manager, was especially responsive and helpful throughout the process. He even hand delivered our album, which I must say was very well done. We certainly would use One Fine Day again in the future!

Profile Picture Marc, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Howard Fritz is great. Our wedding video came out wonderful.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The photographers did a fantastic job and the photos came out amazing. Reasonable price for great service

Profile Picture Candice, 9/27/15, 1 Review