11 Reviews for One Fine Day Events

11 One Fine Day Events Reviews

From the moment I met Gina I knew she was my planner. She was SO professional, SO organized and our personalities just clicked. Hiring One Fine Day was honestly the best decision I made during my process. I wanted a unique venue (no hotels or banquet halls) which automatically eliminated a LOT of places but Gina was still able to book several viewings. It only took one day of looking to find the perfect venue for me. From then on her organization kept me on top of everything!! She sent task lists at the beginning of each month which were SO helpful. When it was time to complete any task she sent her recommendations and always asked if I needed help making a decision. Any idea I had, she would pull samples and we would go over things together. There really are no words to describe how much Gina meant to me during this process. I am literally getting emotional as I type this out. I am so grateful to have had the BEST planner EVER. I will forever be a supporter of Gina and her work!

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

Worked with Gina, she did an excellent job. Everything went smoothly and if it didn't she made sure to take care of everything! Definatly worth it for the "day of".

Profile Picture User5086479, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina and her staff did an amazing job of making sure that our wedding day went exactly as we had planned and dreamed! She took care of everything starting a month out, and it was so nice to refer all of my vendors directly to her during the last weeks. With so many other things on your mind during this time it is nice to just relax about the big things knowing they were being taken care of. Gina and her crew made sure the day of flowed smoothly and if any issues arrived, they were on top of it and got it taken care of! I couldn't have done it without them! I highly recommend Gina and her staff from One Fine Day Events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was fantastic throughout the entire 9 months of wedding planning- efficient, organized and cost effective

Profile Picture Cassie, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One Fine Day Events owner Gina was highly recommended to us by our venue coordinator. Unfortunately she was already booked up for our wedding day, but her assistant Ashley Kuehnel was available for our date so we signed with her. Needless to say, Ashely was absolutely fantastic. We hired her for our day of wedding coordination, however her services began 30 days before event date. Going into the wedding our biggest fear was people approaching us all day long with questions, or things now flowing well between transitions or different vendors. After our first meeting, all of our fears went out the window. Her attention to details (and 6 pages of questions!) really put us at ease. She even had questions about things we never even thought about. Our wedding could not have gone any better and we owe a lot of that today Ashley and One Fine Day Events. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Suriya, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Great service. Goes above and beyond

Profile Picture Janay, 4/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding coordinator Gina was a pleasure to work with. We hired them for the day of coordination. The services started one month prior to our wedding day by contract, but Gina started communication prior to that. She was very helpful in coordinating all our vendors for the day. She was a huge relief for me. I could just enjoy the day. Very happy with the services that I received. We ended up with Gina + 2 assistants for a wedding of about 200 guests.

Profile Picture User2091869, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I owe the happiness I had on my wedding day to her! I didn't have to worry about 1 thing. She did such an amazing job at taking control of everything and just making sure everything ran smoothly the day of, putting me at ease and allowing me to focus on the fun stuff. The whole planning process she had impeccable taste, was organized, had brilliant ideas, proactive, responsive, and saved me a ton of money with her network of vendors that gave us discounts, along with cost saving ideas. She is the best planner out there, hands down!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I used One Fine Day Events for their day of service, and I am so glad I did. Gina was so professional and personable. She knew when to step in to move us along the itinerary and when to let us enjoy our wedding. She took care of all the little details that I didn't even think about. Looking back, I don't think we ran into any problems during the wedding because Gina and her team took care of everything. My husband and I actually had fun at our wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not say enough to relay how wonderful Gina is. She went above and beyond any expectations we could have ever had! She was extremely personable making us feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire process. Every email, phone call, and question was answered with promptness. She never left me feeling out of the loop or unimportant. Even though I know I was not, her sense of availability made me feel like I was her most important client. Her detail oriented style of planning and professionalism allowed me to put all my trust into her and her staff for planning the most important event I have ever had. There was not one detail over looked, in fact, I can't even fathem having pulled this wedding off this without her, she thought of everything! I was mesmerized by the coordination between her and every vendor involved in our wedding. There was not one problem she couldn't quickly remedy, or one miscommunication that could not be clarified. Gina was able to take our dreams and ideas and turn them into a reality. Having her by our side to walk us through the actual wedding day gave us both an overwhelming sense of calmness, allowing us both to enjoy the day in it's entirety. She is a truly amazing wedding planner and person. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone planning a wedding...or any event for that matter!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gina was so easy to work with, she knew exactly what I was looking for and made it all happen! My wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/12/10, 1 Review