35 Reviews for ONE ELEVEN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)

Shannon is wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture User4637747, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Let me start by saying I've been planning weddings and working with vendors for the last 10 years. Of all of the decisions that I had to make for our wedding, booking Shannon with One Eleven Photography was the best. Shannon was so kind, and her work is perfect. I told her originally that I really wanted a photographer that wouldn't take the traditional posed photos, but rather "in the moment" photos- and goodness, she delivered. Every photo, is perfection. The photos for the bridal shoot came back in about 2 weeks, and our wedding photos in 6 weeks. Well worth the wait! If you're looking for a professional, quality photographer that takes into account what you are looking for--- you've found her.

Thank you SO MUCH Shannon!

Profile Picture Leigh, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon was absolutely amazing to work with. She is very thorough and makes sure you get everything that you want with photos. Great communication, prompt and very professional. I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Christal, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Shannon at One Eleven Wedding Photography was wonderful. The was very prompt with every question that I had throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was very flexible with her time as far as meetings and photo shoots and had great recommendations on where we could take great pictures for the wedding. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them. If you want a photographer that will capture those special moments on one of the greatest days of your life she is the way to go. I could not have asked for a better photographer for the value that she provided.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Shannon is amazing. She captured memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. She goes above and beyond what a photographer is expected to do. If it wasn't for her I truly believe our day wouldn't have gone as well as it did. She's very professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture April, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Toning

Shannon is the best!!! She did our engagement session, my bridal portraits, and the day of the wedding, and I absolutely LOVED working with her for all three!!! She is so sweet and patient and caring and so professional!!! We loved all of our pictures!!! I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer and would highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!!! She is so easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera! Trying to find a good wedding photographer who would be good to work with (since you end up spending so much time with them), who would produce professional quality pictures, and who had good prices/packages was difficult, but Shannon does all three!!! She is the way to go!! Thank you soooo much Shannon for all that you did!!!

Profile Picture User5484383, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so thankful that our daughter researched and found Shannon Davenport of One Eleven Weddings to photograph her engagement, bridal portrait and wedding pictures. Shannon is an amazing, happy joy filled AND extremely talented photographer that helped me,the naive mother of the bride, even with planning the timing of the wedding events. She really gave my daughter and her fiance a lot of good photography tips for the best pictures. Shannon was very compassionate and passionate working with everyone in the wedding party and all our guests. She definitely provided above our expectations. And the pictures are fabulous. The quality is totally professional and also the setting of the pictures. She's very inventive and creative. Everyone that has seen the pictures that are posted on line remarks what an enchanting wedding - Shannon and her team captured the essence of the "fairy tale" and told the couple's story through her photography. She went over and beyond our expectations. She also worked under a close time frame as opposed to most engagements that are planned over a year's time. Anyone that puts together a wedding, knows that the word "wedding" causes the price of goods and services to escalate by 1000%- not Shannon. Her pricing was very fair and affordable for our event. So - fair price, excellent quality, experience, dependability, patience, creativity and expertise in photography and also if asked, had great advice on the wedding flow of events. We couldn't have been more pleased - the the end result - we have these beautiful moments of our daughter and her husband very much in love, beginning their fairy tale adventure captured for generations to come. She told their story with her photography.

Profile Picture Cindy, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Shannon was such a great person to work with. Very professional and easy to talk to. I didn't meet Shannon until my actual wedding day but she put me at ease from our multiple phone conversations. She was very thorough and organized which definitely helped alleviate some of my stress. And last but not least, our wedding pictures were beautiful, i loved that Shannon captured our emotions and the fun that everybody was having. Will definitely recommend to others.

Profile Picture tomi, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Shannon is a wonderful photographer! She provided all of her equipments do even helped me with my photo booth! She had one of her assistants named Chris come and run the photo booth. It was so much fun! Shannon and her other assistant Rebecca. They both did a marvelous job on timing professionalism and keeping the wedding flowing. I didn't have to do one single thing that day about remember timing. It makes all the difference to have a great photographer and I highly recommend Shannon!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon is amazing! She is a wonderful photographer and truly captures some beautiful images. She is also easy to work with and very patient. She made the experience fun and helped us create some wonderful poses for our photos. She also got some great candid and detail shots. She listens to your input as far as what kind of images you want to see for your engagement and wedding pictures. I got ideas from pinterest and she worked with us to make sure we got the poses and shots I wanted, as well as others that she came up with. She takes a lot of photographs and they all turned out great. Her pricing was very reasonable. Shannon also provides this great wedding worksheet that walks you through each hour of your wedding day and helps you organize the entire day. It also helped to make sure she got every type of picture you wanted. She also makes it easy for all guests to have access to her photos after the wedding and provided a beautiful keepsake box with a usb of all our images. I am glad we chose her to be our wedding photographer and also to do our engagement photos. No regrets!

Profile Picture Ivonne, 7/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon did a great job of our wedding photography! In spite of the rain, which threatened to make our outdoor wedding very difficult, she created beautiful pictures. Because of the rain and time constraints, the plan changed quite a bit during the day and Shannon adjusted to all of the changes wonderfully. Our wedding was small, and I was really pleased to find someone who could provide quality pictures, while working within the budget of a smaller, more intimate wedding

Profile Picture Clare, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints

Shannon is absolutely incredible! She was responsive, helpful, friendly, dedicated, affordable, and very talented! I would definitely recommend her to anyone considering her as their photographer! She does fabulous work.

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/14/15, 4 Reviews
4.7

Shannon was very professional and so easy to work with. She had a thorough questionnaire prepared that made me feel at ease and made sure everything went well and of course the photos are beautiful!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon's professionalism and attention to details are unmatched! I enjoyed every minute of working with someone so genuinely invested in ensuring that she produces great work! I would highly recommend One Eleven Wedding Photography!

Profile Picture Lloyia, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was so helpful and professional. She met with us along the way to help us plan what photos we wanted, sent us worksheets and articles that gave us direction, and was just amazing to work with on the day of our wedding. She was so efficient, and really patient at the same time. She was dancing during the reception, which really made it fun! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

After meeting with several photographers we knew right away that Shannon was going to be our photographer. She was kind, and she liked to tell a story with her pictures. I wish we could have given her more than five stars, but it won't let us. She arrived before she said she would and left late in the evening. She was AMAZING! We plan on having her as "our" photographer. One million stars for Shannon. Wait ..... one more thing.... Stop looking, there are too many things going on in planning a wedding, just hire her.

Prompt, responsive, affordable, AMAZING, kind, ok just hire her already

Profile Picture Craig, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was the photographer for our wedding, and did an amazing job being calm and organized during our big day. She was professional, had good ideas, and was willing to stay a bit late when things got behind. I'd definitely recommend her for anyone looking for a great person who takes great photos! :)

Profile Picture Anne, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would like to thank Shannon at ONE ELEVEN STUDIOS and her assistant for making my wedding day a romantic day with my husband. From start Shannon was very professional. She ask all details that made pictures for my wedding my own. Their was so much love in the air. You can see it in my photos. My guests had so much fun with her interactions. She captured every detail in color and black and white. Me and my husband are still celebrating our wedding, we are gushing because of the vibrant shots. Shannon, thank you for making 4/11/15 the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Carol, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon did a wonderful job catching every little detail. It's amazing going through the pictures and realizing that every moment was caught on camera. I can't thank her enough for the quality of the pictures and how amazing everything turned out. She even helped me with creating a timeline for the day of.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon is wonderful and took beautiful bridal shoot and wedding pictures!! We Enjoyed working with her and would refer anyone to her!

Profile Picture User4105658, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Super willing to work within a budget and understood the restrictions that I had. Super friendly, very detailed, asked tons of questions, and was very capable.

Profile Picture User5495523, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I were worried we wouldn't be able to find a photographer within our budget, especially for a same sex wedding in NC, but Shannon was right there to prove us wrong. She was super professional, thorough, fun to work with, very attentive, and made the photos from our day perfect. The memories will last a lifetime in those pictures and we are so blessed to have had her there with us.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon was so easy to work with. She was always available if I had a question and was very helpful. She captured all of the photos that we wanted plus more. I would definitely recommend her for any wedding or event that you want captured.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shannon was absolutely wonderful from the start! She looked into some different locations, including driving to one that she'd never been to before - to check it out and see if it fit our vision. She made the session so easy, fun, and natural and captured absolutely wonderful shots. She kept us up to date on the best time for photos and what the weather was going to be like- and was even willing to do it another day since it was so chilly! Even though it was cold, she braved it for us! She got the pictures back to us quickly, which was exciting because we couldn't wait to see them! We are so glad we found Shannon and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent to work with, professional, creative photography & prompt turnaround time on final pictures. Shannon captured our wedding with pictures we will treasure for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Gail, 12/27/14, 1 Review