One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor Reviews

15 | Madison, AL

15 Reviews for One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor

15 One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor Reviews

Lawren · Married on 05/12/2018

My mom and I loved working with Stacey! She always responded to emails quickly and her communication skills are great! Stacey definitely helped relieve stress and offered us the best planning advice. We were provided a wedding binder and great timeline for our wedding day which made the day go smoothly. All of our vendors were contacted by Stacey and everyone knew where to go and what to do before our wedding day! My mom and I both recommend One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor! Thank you so much Stacey and Cierra! You helped make our most favorite day ever a truly perfect day! - The Murray and Tachias Families

Sent on 06/12/2018
    One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor 1
    One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor 2
    One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor 3
    One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor 4

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you, Lawren! You & Brian are seriously the sweetest couple ever :) And you are blessed with wonderful families too! We loved getting to know all of you and wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

Stacey and Cierra were so easy to work with! They responded to my many emails quickly every time. They kept us organized leading up to the wedding and helped us make sure every detail was thought through. They put together an amazing timeline for the day of the wedding and took care of everything for us! Cierra was with us on our wedding day, and we were so glad we had her! We had a risk of rain, and Cierra still made everything run so smoothly despite the many last minute changes. We loved getting to know both of these ladies and cant thank them enough for all of their help!

Sent on 12/05/2017

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you, Shannon! We certainly appreciated your attention to detail which made our jobs even easier! :) We pray that you and Chris have a lifetime of happy memories together!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband, David, and I had a great experience with Stacey and Cierra at One Day to Treasure! They were so accommodating every step of the way. We live out of town from where we were getting married, so they were always so quick to respond by email and open to having phone/skype meetings--whatever worked for us! Our wedding day went so smoothly, and we could not have been happier. Every little thing was taken care of, we never had to worry about a thing. They were also able to provide some additional decorations which was super helpful. Everything was set up beautifully. As with all weddings, there was some chaos and hiccups the day of, but we were never even aware of it! I highly recommend One Day to Treasure!!

Sent on 10/03/2017

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much, Olivia! You & David are just too sweet! We enjoyed every minute of planning and executing your wedding!

Suzanna · Married on 04/15/2017

Stacey has great attention to detail and did an excellent job coordinating our wedding.

We were planning a wedding from out of state and she made the process a lot less stressful and did a great job accommodating us. She also helped out with a bunch of last minute schedule changes.

She has decorations that she rents out and did a wonderful job decorating. She provided tablecloths, runners, lanterns, votive candles with stands, signs, etc. We were very happy with the way she arranged everything.

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Went above and beyond on my wedding day. I was so thankful for Stacey and Ciara making my day so special. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/14/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Katie! We both had so much fun working at your wedding. The weather and scenery were gorgeous, the food was delicious, and you & Joe were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to both of you!

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2016

Stacey so perfectly executed our vision and was so easy to work with. I could never have made our reception as lovely as it was without her help. From set up to take down I never had to worry about a thing and the look was absolutely perfect. I would highly HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 11/27/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! We loved every minute of helping to make it picture perfect! :)

Julia · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with One Day to Treasure! Stacey was such a pleasure to work with - from the first phone call to the big day! We rented her lovely china, silverware, and glassware for our reception, and it was more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed. I absolutely loved the vintage, mismatched look of all the table settings - it was the cherry on top and tied together the decor of our reception so perfectly. I also really appreciated how Stacey took the time in our very first phone call meeting to really get to know me and get a sense of what I was envisioning for the theme of the reception. Overall, just a wonderful experience and I would HIGHLY recommend One Day to Treasure if you are looking for something truly unique and special!

Sent on 03/20/2017

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Aww thank you so much Julia! You guys had such a beautiful setting for your wedding! I'm so happy you enjoyed the vintage china. Best wishes always to you both!

Kristy · Married on 09/11/2016

Stacey was not only a life saver during the last few months of my wedding planning process, but she was also wonderful to work with! She made sure there was not a single detail forgotten, and she helped keep me on schedule so that everything was in place and ready to go for the big day. My wedding would not have been a fraction of what it was without her. I utilized her wedding coordinating expertise, as well as many of her beautiful vintage rentals, which helped allow us to decorate my reception venue beautifully. All of my other vendors were blown away over how organized and thorough Stacey was. It was such a huge help and a stress reliever, not just for myself and the bridal party, but for each vendor to have a structured timeline for the day, and thanks to her, everything went according to plan! I would highly recommend One Day to Treasure!

Sent on 09/27/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Kristy, you are too sweet! I'm so glad your wedding turned out to be everything you envisioned it to be. I enjoyed getting to know you and Colby and you were so wonderful to work with. Best wishes to both of you!
  • F

Faye · Married on 08/20/2016

Oh my!!!!
    Stacy how do I begin to thank you. The Wedding was absolutely everything Abby wanted it to be, and then some. I never could have pulled it off without One Day to Treasure! You remained cool and by my side, yet behind the scenes, throughout the whole event.
    Every little detail was attended by you with love and professionalism.
    Just think we put this all together in just 7 weeks!
    To God the glory!
    I highly recommend your services.

Sent on 08/26/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Faye! I really enjoyed working all of you and am so glad everything turned out the way you had envisioned! You could never tell it was planned in 7 weeks! :)

Dana · Married on 04/08/2016

If you're feeling frazzled about your big day Stacey is for sure the one to call to sooth your big day freak outs! She is very detail oriented and walks you stuff you really may not think about that you SHOULD. She also has wonderful decorations and is very giving with her time and resources. It's clear that she takes your wedding very seriously and by the big day you can be certain that she is an essential part of everything coming together!

Sent on 07/13/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Dana! You and your family were awesome to work with and I enjoyed every minute of your beautiful wedding!

I was completely satisfied with One Day To Treasure. They supplied vintage china and other décor and made the wedding beautiful! A lot of guests commented about how lovely everything looked. I would definitely recommend their services for anyone wanting the look of mismatched vintage china or needing an easy way to decorate their wedding!

Candy · Married on 07/02/2016

Stacey was by far the easiest coordinator to work with. She took my visions and made them into reality. We are so pleased with her services, she even let us use some of her decorations! She is very detailed oriented which was perfect for us because we had no clue how difficult coordinating a wedding ceremony and reception actually was. I would highly recommend Stacey at One Day to Treasure!

Sent on 07/10/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! You were such a sweet bride to work with and I enjoyed helping make your day special!

Brenna · Married on 09/08/2018

As someone who manages corporate events it was hard for me to admit that because I was doing an out of state wedding I would need someone on the ground helping me with all the extra details of a wedding.
    It looks like the package offers even more now than when I booked but here are the major things Stacey helped with when I booked the Lily Diamond package. She supplied a wedding binder/trello board to help keep me on track for what I needed to be doing, we met 3 times in person/via phone to discuss aspects of my wedding, the MAJOR item and the one that would have driven me crazy if I had not hired Stacey was her help with the day of time line and production schedule. To be able to know these two items are managed completely was a huge relief.
    She also helped with venue walk through and the rehearsal, helped fill in some decor blanks I had with her stock items and kept the day on schedule and kept my now husband from seeing me all day which was so important to us.
    She also served as the vendor POC 1 month out and day of which helped take a lot of stress off of me and only one vendor called me on the day of which I think says more about that particular rental vendor than it does about ODTT. Thanks to Stacey and ODTT our wedding went off with almost no issues and I was able to be a relaxed bride knowing it was all taken care of.

Sent on 09/18/2018

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thanks Brenna! I knew your wedding would be spectacular with your great vendor choices, and it did not disappoint! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of making it all happen! I loved how you both were so relaxed and ready to have FUN and celebrate! That was truly refreshing for us! And we also appreciated your great organizational skills!! :) In short, you both were awesome! :) Best wishes & blessings in your marriage!

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Stacey made our daughter's wedding a treasured day. Her services were very efficient, professional and helpful in managing a timeline up to the event. Her decor items were perfect for our theme. It was a beautiful day!

Sent on 06/16/2016

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

It was an honor to help make your daughter's day beautiful! I enjoyed working with all of you.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Stacey was nothing short of amazing. Made sure everything was all set for the wedding day and handled the small details. I would recommend hiring Stacey, she was professional, had a plan to fill out vision for the wedding and made it possible for me to enjoy the big day.

Sent on 10/31/2017

One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! You two were just the sweetest couple and we so enjoyed working with you!