14 Reviews for One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor

To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
14 One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor Reviews

My mom and I loved working with Stacey! She always responded to emails quickly and her communication skills are great! Stacey definitely helped relieve stress and offered us the best planning advice. We were provided a wedding binder and great timeline for our wedding day which made the day go smoothly. All of our vendors were contacted by Stacey and everyone knew where to go and what to do before our wedding day! My mom and I both recommend One Day To Treasure Weddings & Decor! Thank you so much Stacey and Cierra! You helped make our most favorite day ever a truly perfect day! - The Murray and Tachias Families

Profile Picture Lawren, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey was nothing short of amazing. Made sure everything was all set for the wedding day and handled the small details. I would recommend hiring Stacey, she was professional, had a plan to fill out vision for the wedding and made it possible for me to enjoy the big day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey and Cierra were so easy to work with! They responded to my many emails quickly every time. They kept us organized leading up to the wedding and helped us make sure every detail was thought through. They put together an amazing timeline for the day of the wedding and took care of everything for us! Cierra was with us on our wedding day, and we were so glad we had her! We had a risk of rain, and Cierra still made everything run so smoothly despite the many last minute changes. We loved getting to know both of these ladies and cant thank them enough for all of their help!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband, David, and I had a great experience with Stacey and Cierra at One Day to Treasure! They were so accommodating every step of the way. We live out of town from where we were getting married, so they were always so quick to respond by email and open to having phone/skype meetings--whatever worked for us! Our wedding day went so smoothly, and we could not have been happier. Every little thing was taken care of, we never had to worry about a thing. They were also able to provide some additional decorations which was super helpful. Everything was set up beautifully. As with all weddings, there was some chaos and hiccups the day of, but we were never even aware of it! I highly recommend One Day to Treasure!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey has great attention to detail and did an excellent job coordinating our wedding.

We were planning a wedding from out of state and she made the process a lot less stressful and did a great job accommodating us. She also helped out with a bunch of last minute schedule changes.

She has decorations that she rents out and did a wonderful job decorating. She provided tablecloths, runners, lanterns, votive candles with stands, signs, etc. We were very happy with the way she arranged everything.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Went above and beyond on my wedding day. I was so thankful for Stacey and Ciara making my day so special. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey so perfectly executed our vision and was so easy to work with. I could never have made our reception as lovely as it was without her help. From set up to take down I never had to worry about a thing and the look was absolutely perfect. I would highly HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with One Day to Treasure! Stacey was such a pleasure to work with - from the first phone call to the big day! We rented her lovely china, silverware, and glassware for our reception, and it was more beautiful than I ever could have dreamed. I absolutely loved the vintage, mismatched look of all the table settings - it was the cherry on top and tied together the decor of our reception so perfectly. I also really appreciated how Stacey took the time in our very first phone call meeting to really get to know me and get a sense of what I was envisioning for the theme of the reception. Overall, just a wonderful experience and I would HIGHLY recommend One Day to Treasure if you are looking for something truly unique and special!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Stacey was not only a life saver during the last few months of my wedding planning process, but she was also wonderful to work with! She made sure there was not a single detail forgotten, and she helped keep me on schedule so that everything was in place and ready to go for the big day. My wedding would not have been a fraction of what it was without her. I utilized her wedding coordinating expertise, as well as many of her beautiful vintage rentals, which helped allow us to decorate my reception venue beautifully. All of my other vendors were blown away over how organized and thorough Stacey was. It was such a huge help and a stress reliever, not just for myself and the bridal party, but for each vendor to have a structured timeline for the day, and thanks to her, everything went according to plan! I would highly recommend One Day to Treasure!

Profile Picture Kristy, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Oh my!!!!
Stacy how do I begin to thank you. The Wedding was absolutely everything Abby wanted it to be, and then some. I never could have pulled it off without One Day to Treasure! You remained cool and by my side, yet behind the scenes, throughout the whole event.
Every little detail was attended by you with love and professionalism.
Just think we put this all together in just 7 weeks!
To God the glory!
I highly recommend your services.

Profile Picture Faye, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Stacey was by far the easiest coordinator to work with. She took my visions and made them into reality. We are so pleased with her services, she even let us use some of her decorations! She is very detailed oriented which was perfect for us because we had no clue how difficult coordinating a wedding ceremony and reception actually was. I would highly recommend Stacey at One Day to Treasure!

Profile Picture Candy, 7/2/16, 1 Review
4.7

Stacey made our daughter's wedding a treasured day. Her services were very efficient, professional and helpful in managing a timeline up to the event. Her decor items were perfect for our theme. It was a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're feeling frazzled about your big day Stacey is for sure the one to call to sooth your big day freak outs! She is very detail oriented and walks you stuff you really may not think about that you SHOULD. She also has wonderful decorations and is very giving with her time and resources. It's clear that she takes your wedding very seriously and by the big day you can be certain that she is an essential part of everything coming together!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was completely satisfied with One Day To Treasure. They supplied vintage china and other décor and made the wedding beautiful! A lot of guests commented about how lovely everything looked. I would definitely recommend their services for anyone wanting the look of mismatched vintage china or needing an easy way to decorate their wedding!

Profile Picture User6844112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review