One Belle Bakery Reviews

One Belle Bakery 7
  • Katie

Katie Robison · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake

My husband and I cannot thank One Belle Bakery enough for helping to make our wedding cake dreams come true. They are extremely responsive, organized, and talented. Every single guest at our wedding raved about how delicious our wedding cake tasted. Not only did it taste wonderful, but it also looked so elegant! We are so happy with our cake, and we can't wait to eat the top layer at our 1 year anniversary. Thank you One Belle Bakery!! We would definitely recommend their cakes!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2019

Great for cake AND donuts!

We've always been fans of One Belle so we knew we needed them for our wedding and they definitely delivered! We had 1 small cake at our wedding and several types of mini-donuts on a donut wall at our venue. Everyone continuously raved about how delicious everything was! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    One Belle Bakery 8
    One Belle Bakery 9
    One Belle Bakery 10
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/09/2019

Cake + Donuts = Best. Sweet treats. Ever!!!

We had a wonderful time working with the folks at One Belle Bakery! First, we sampled cake and donuts from the bakery and we were blown away with the assortment of flavors!! I had shown a few pics of the naked cake idea I was thinking of and they totally nailed it! They were able to incorporate some live flowers from our florist and we couldn’t have been more pleased. The cake was fantastic but I almost think the donuts were an even bigger hit with our guests!! We used them as favors, so we included to go bags and three different flavors. The bakery was even kind enough to loan us the cake stand, as well as various stands for the donut display. They are so awesome!!! We can’t begin to thank them enough for providing such excellent service!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    One Belle Bakery 15
    One Belle Bakery 16
    One Belle Bakery 17

One Belle Bakery's reply:

Thank you SO much for this sweet review! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with everything! I will tell our team that you loved the cake and doughnuts :) Thanks for letting us play a small part in your big day!
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 05/04/2019

LOVE!!!!!!!!

One Belle blew us away with the cake they made for our wedding 😍😋 My husband loves cookies, so I had found a picture of a layered cookie cake on Pinterest and sent to them to see if they could replicate. And boy did they exceed our expectations! The cake was so pretty and absolutely delicious!! We got so many compliments on it. The team was a pleasure to work with; so happy we chose them!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    One Belle Bakery 18
    One Belle Bakery 19
    One Belle Bakery 20
    One Belle Bakery 21

One Belle Bakery's reply:

Thank you so so much Jenni! We were so honored to be a part pf such a special day!! Thank you for the cookie love and we cannot wait to create something for you again!!

Brittnee · Married on 05/01/2019

Amazing Cake and Donuts!

Our cake was amazing and the One Belle staff is even better! They made the whole process simple and fun! I highly recommend their donut bar! We did one at our wedding and there wasn't a donut left behind! Thank you One Belle and Becca for everything you did for us on our wedding day and leading up!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Tili · Married on 04/01/2019

Delicious and friendly

They were easy and friendly to work with! Also, delicious, I still have people telling me how much they loved the cake!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2018

Tasted even better than it looked, which seemed impossible!

When we first went to the cake tasting we were already impressed. We were in a separate room where they showed us cake models in different sizes so we knew exactly what we were getting. While we tasted cakes they drew up exactly what we wanted and figured out the cost. When we left the tasting we 100% felt certain they knew what they were doing. When it came closer to the wedding and our guest count shifted drastically, they adjusted without even a blink. At the actual wedding, the cake was GORGEOUS. It was exactly what we asked for and looked stunning. It tasted even better than it looked. I would recommend them to EVERYBODY, from the smallest of events to the biggest moments in their lives! Thank you One Belle!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jennifer McDaniel · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Bakery

One Belle Bakery has the best wedding cake flavors I've ever tasted. My husband and I did something a little different and had a wedding cake plus donuts at our wedding. One Belle had probably 50 flavors of donuts for us to choose from and it was a tough decision because they are all fabulous. Same with the cake flavors they are all so good we got multiple flavors put in our cake. They sat down with us and did a design session where we discussed the look of our wedding cake and grooms cake. They drew out our design and made sure it was exactly what we wanted. Their customer service is excellent and the finished product was perfect. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/04/2018

Beautiful cake and absolutely delicious!

Our cake was beautiful and so delicious. We got so many compliments on our cake and desserts.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

One Belle Bakery was the most amazing choice for our cake! We met with their team a few weeks before the wedding, tasted their most popular flavors, and they drew up a design that brought my ideas to life! We wanted a subtle Pokemon themed cake, not too over the top so that we didn't look like complete nerds, but something that would be special to us. The detail was perfect, and the "icing on the cake" (pardon my pun) was cutting into the top layer and seeing the red and white Pokeball colors! And One Belle Bakery shared my excitement, they were super sweet, and super accommodating, they delivered it straight to the venue for me with the cake stand, and did I mention the cake was delicious?!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    One Belle Bakery 22
    One Belle Bakery 23

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2018

Our cake was exactly what we asked for and it was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Brea

Brea · Married on 08/04/2018

Delightfully delicious

From the moment I stepped into the room for our cake tasting, I knew I was in the right spot. One Belle Bakery was friendly and helpful from the first bite to the last. They helped us choose our cake flavors and designed our wedding cake right there at our cake tasting. Our cake was delicious and matched our theme perfectly. They were even kind enough to print out instructions on how to properly preserve the top tier of our wedding cake so we can enjoy it next year. Look no further for your cake needs!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 07/22/2018

One Belle did a grooms cake for my husband! I sent them a picture of another cake I had seen and they recreated it perfectly! It was a rectangle cake that looked like a football field with a Tennessee Power T in the middle and checkered board end zones! They even created flags to go around the outside. He was thrilled about it! And, of course, it was super delicious!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sarah Kate · Married on 07/20/2018

I do not live in Wilmington so I had to do all my consultations over the phone and email but I could not be happier with how the cake turned out. It was even better than I imagined! They made both my cake and doughnuts. Both tasted so good, guests could not stop eating them. A lot of times things that look pretty do not really taste that great, but that was not the case with the cake and doughnuts. The cake was so gorgeous and guests are still talking to me about how much they enjoyed both the cake and doughnuts! I would highly recommend One Belle Bakery!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    One Belle Bakery 24

Megan · Married on 06/29/2018

One Belle supplied a small cake for us to cut and all the fixings for our dessert bar - pies, cookies, brownies, etc. All the desserts were absolutely delicious and they are so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 06/09/2018

One Belle Bakery was able to make our wedding cake visions become reality. The cake was simple, stunning, and coastal, exactly as we had hoped. They also provided Carmel apple pops which were a hit for our guests that preferred something other than cake. They did a wonderful job in making our wedding memorable.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

We absolutely loved our cake and aside from a couple minor issues we would definitely recommend this vendor. I was deployed and had constant contact with Georgia, the manager the whole time. I was able to make payments via email to help alleviate the cost of the wedding. I will say my husband was extremely disappointed because in the movies you see people having a taste of a whole cake slice, which is not the case here. But the cake flavors are delicious and they are very creative with their designs. The cake was delivered on time. Our only complaint is that apparently cake stands are a very expensive commodity. we were told the week of that it would have to be returned but our wedding was being held over memorial day weekend and we were flying immediately out for a honeymoon. And almost all of our guest had flown in or drove in for the weekend. Luckily Georgia was very flexible in allowing us to mail it back upon our return especially after she learned our venue had lost one of my wedding dresses. But even now it’s still an issue because we are trying to find out where the stand got delivered to.
    Overall, we highly recommend this vendor for any cake need. Or desert really since they do bakery items as well.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Viktoriya · Married on 04/28/2018

We used One Belle Bakery for our wedding cake and cupcakes this April.
    It was absolutely beautiful and delicious cake, that everyone loved!
    The cupcakes were filled with cream!
    Georgia was a pleasure to work with, very professional and accommodating to our needs (nut allergies)
    Highly recommend booking this vendor for your wedding!
    Our cake and cupcakes went by so fast that we didn't get to eat much of it)) Will be dropping by to get some more cupcakes in the future)
    Thank you so much for being a part of our special day

Viktoriya

Sent on 05/11/2018
    One Belle Bakery 25

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2018

One Belle Bakery constructed a sand castle cake for our beach wedding and they did a FABULOUS job! Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted great too!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 03/03/2018

Our cake was included in our contract with our venue, and it was to be provided by One Belle Bakery. First of all, we loved that they were partners with our venue and we didn't need to search for a bakery - one less thing on our to do list!! We didn't want a traditional large cake, rather opting for a smaller 2 tier cake for my husband and me to cut, and then cupcakes for our guests. At our tasting we tried several flavors, and were blown away! Their cakes are insanely delicious! We were so happy with how everything turned out on the actual wedding day - our guests couldn't get enough of the cupcakes!! Anna and Georgia were so responsive, and truly made it an enjoyable process!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Dorothy · Married on 10/21/2017

One Belle bakery nailed my wedding cake! It was beautiful and delicious. I had a very unique and intricate topper - so I wanted my cake to be simple and support the topper. They were able to sketch and design exactly what I wanted and then the cake exceeded my expectations. They were flexible when I changed my mind 10 different times! We also had a dessert bar and the guests RAVED about how delicious they were. We even had a few ask for the name and they went the next day to the bakery so they could sample some more desserts from their case! They also let us borrow their cake platter and the serving platters for the desserts on our dessert bar for free! Service and experience were incredible. I LOVED one belle!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    One Belle Bakery 26
    One Belle Bakery 27
    One Belle Bakery 28
    One Belle Bakery 29
    One Belle Bakery 30

Stevie · Married on 10/15/2017

One Belle Bakery made our wedding cake and cookies for our October 15 beach wedding. Everything was perfect!!! What a great job!!! I will for sure be using them for future cakes.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    One Belle Bakery 31

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I got a cake for my groom and could not have been more satisfied! People are STILL talking about how amazing this cake was!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    One Belle Bakery 32
  • IrishBride

Ellen · Married on 09/16/2017

Yummy Goodness. Georgia was awesome!!! We went with cupcakes - YUM. I gave Georgia a picture of what I had in mind and she nailed it!

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 09/16/2017

One Belle Bakery is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Anna and Georgia were both amazing to work with!! We enjoyed our tasting and their beautiful cakes so much that we used them for our wedding, rehearsal dinner, and welcome party!! They have such a variety we were able to have different delicious treats at each! My husbands favorite desserts are donuts and even those are to die for! Do not hesitate and book One Belle Bakery for your wedding, their customer service is top notch and everything they make is incredible!

Sent on 10/19/2017