One Atlantic Reviews

One Atlantic 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Gorgeous Venue, Great Staff

I had the best time at my wedding April 13th! Erin was amazing, Paul took care of so much, and the overall experience was incredible:)

Sent on 04/22/2019

One Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! We had an amazing time celebrating you and Pat! Congratulations and cheers to many more years!
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 03/30/2019

First Class Venue!

One Atlantic is truly incredible. From our initial tour to leaving the venue after our reception, our event was executed in first class fashion. Our guests have not stopped talking about what an amazing time they had at our wedding, how great all the food was and how beautiful the views were that night. We have heard from many that it was the best wedding they have ever attended.

This was the first venue we looked at and didn’t even want to go to our second tour that day, we knew we found our venue. The modern space was just our style and (even on the snowy day we toured) the view was stunning. The venue is breathtaking but the staff here is really what sets One Atlantic apart. Our wedding day was perfect and stress-free and we owe so much of that to Daniella, Paul, Elizabeth, Hector and the rest of the OA staff! We felt so taken care of from start to finish.

Daniella was a dream to work with. She was so responsive and always there when we needed her. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we hoped for. Paul, we are so appreciative for the wonderful service provided to us and our families during our wedding, we can’t thank you enough for making our day so enjoyable.

I want to mention how helpful it is the way OA handles vendors. Instead of keeping track of when to pay what vendor how much and when, One Atlantic handles all of this for you. This was a huge convenience we really appreciated.

Thank you OA for exceeding our high expectations and making our day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/17/2019

One Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We loved celebrating your day and are so happy your wedding was all you hoped for and more :-) Congratulations on this wonderful new beginning in your lives!

Courtney · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Wedding Venue in NJ

One Atlantic really made the wedding of our dreams possible. Being that my husband and I are from NJ but live in NYC, we wanted to find the perfect combination of location and style. One Atlantic was perfect for us! It had the “Jersey Shore” vibe and gorgeous views, while having the modern interior space with floor to ceiling windows and textured gold and silver walls, making it a perfect NYC vibe for us.

On our initial site visit, Elizabeth, the Director, spoke to me and my (now) husband for the better part of 2-hours reviewing food service, staffing guidelines and included rental equipment. Having this conversation, and knowing that she was so knowledgeable about the venue and event planning really helped to solidify that we wanted to get married at OA.

OA comes with a wedding planner and day of coordinators included in the pricing – which is so helpful! They coordinate with all of the vendors as well as with their in-house kitchen and make it so that you don’t have to worry about anything. At our tasting, our wedding planner, Daniella, ran through the entire wedding timeline while we tried their delicious food! Their in-house kitchen is fantastic! We ate almost every bite at the tasting, and kept wanting more. They were also very approachable with making custom items, and made one of my favorite hors d’oeuvres from a recipe that I supplied them. They also have an in-house baker, who is amazing! Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing, and they work with you on the style, colors, etc.

Daniella, our wedding planner, was fantastic! She was clear and concise, and answered all of my questions very quickly. It was great knowing that she was coordinating our day for us because she so clearly knew what she was doing and had a great deal of knowledge of how to run a wedding. She kept a running tab of any unanswered questions, and also noted all of the items that we had already completed. At the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding she was like a well-oiled machine. She knew every step for a ceremony and was able to corral our bridal party who was admittedly rowdy (from excitement!). We love love loved her!

Every single guest that we spoke to could not have been more complimentary of One Atlantic. From the food, to the service, to the venue itself, everyone was completely blown away. We knew that we loved OA from the moment we saw it, and knew that the service would be great after meeting Elizabeth, Daniella and Paul (BOH Manager), however hearing such amazing feedback from our guests was one of the highlights of this experience for us.

Every staff member that we came into contact with greeted us with a smile and was so helpful. Paul was amazing and made sure that we ate during the night and kept the timeline running smoothly. Additionally, the chef made sure to come out numerous times to make sure that my husband’s grandmother was ok, as she has a severe nut allergy (she was!). It is steps of service like these that put One Atlantic onto a different tier than other caterers, and we couldn't be more excited to tell everyone about it.

If you’re getting married – you must check out One Atlantic!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Vicki Kamaratos · Married on 10/27/2018

Magical Venue for a One of A Kind Experience

As the Mother of the Bride, I had my doubts about having a reception so far from our Church in Ocean Township (Monmouth County). Despite the nor'easter conditions earlier in the day, and the challenges of power loss at our home in Ocean, I was really gratified that all 250 guests traveled to our fabulous reception at One Atlantic without hesitation. When I previewed the room on the wedding day, it took my breath away. I have had nothing but rave reviews from the guests on every aspect. The food was plentiful, unique and delicious. The service attentive and ever-present. The views from the room were spectacular of the ocean - the AC glitter and the fireworks - the entertainment, so much fun. It was a perfect evening. Guests did not want to leave! They'll be talking about it for years. One Atlantic made the earlier challenges of the day disappear and transported us to a perfect paradise and a memory that will last a lifetime. Thank you Elizabeth, Erin, Daniella, and Paul for outstanding service and making my daughter, Ellen and son-in-law Adam so happy on their special day. My husband Gus and I were blown away by it all.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Rosetta

Rosetta Wilson · Married on 10/21/2018

Stress Free, Executed with Precision, and Enjoyed by Everyone!

I have heard many brides describe the stress they experience in planning their wedding and talk about how they didn’t participate in their cocktail hour and missed having dinner. Not my experience at all. In fact, one of my bridesmaids commented on how calm I was throughout the process, and how she had been to tons of weddings, but had never seen a bride have as much fun, as I did. I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed planning my wedding and we relished every moment of our wedding day. Thanks to Erin and the staff at One Atlantic, the process of planning my wedding though to the actual wedding day was seamless. They provided outstanding customer service and kept me on task. They were responsive to our needs and requests; and assisted me every step of the way.

We began the process of planning our wedding by attending a bridal expo hosted by One Atlantic. Many of their vendor partners where there. I walked away with a clear sense of which vendors I wanted to further research. After a review of their website and a few phone calls, my selections were made. Their vendor affiliates are top-notch, attentive, and easy to work with. Because of all the support One Atlantic provided with coordination of services and vendors, I did not have to hire a separate wedding planner.

The chef and the culinary staff are world-class. One Atlantic gives you the opportunity to customize your menu. We had an amazing brunch that included some of our family favorites, as well as savory creations from the chef and his team. Our guests were treated to a choice of 3 different desserts! We had our ceremony on-site, and had a first look which provided the opportunity to take pictures before the wedding. This freed us to participate in cocktail hour. We greeted our guests, and enjoyed the entertainment, and delicious hor dourverss. Our guests raved about the selections and the quality of the food, both at the cocktail hour and during the brunch.

We live in central New Jersey. We wanted to have our wedding in a place that was beautiful, and because many of our guests were from out-of-state, we wanted a location that had activities and entertainment that didn’t require them to rent a car or use public transportation. Atlantic City was close enough for in-state guests to get there by car, and out of town guests could easily get there and would have tons of things to do. Our wedding was a 2-day event. The night before the wedding, had dinner at a local restaurant for out of town guests and anyone who came early. There were about 75 people there.

One Atlantic is stunning and our pictures are amazing. We continue to get compliments, many stating that they had never been to a wedding such as ours. One of my guests even commented that our wedding seemed as if it was something out of Disney. Our wedding was truly unique and a reflection of who we are. My husband and I are so appreciative to Erin and the One Atlantic Team. Our wedding was stress free, executed with precision, and enjoyed by everyone!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    One Atlantic 8

Hi Rosetta,
    Thank you for all your kind words. We are so happy your wedding and planning experience was all you hoped for and more! We look forward to hearing about all your happily ever afters too. Hope to see you both again to celebrate at an anniversary retasting!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/04/2018

This venue made my wedding day dreams a complete dream come true. The food was amazing and I still hear from everyone how good the food and deserts were. The view is absolutely TO DIE FOR, you are literally hovering over the ocean overlooking the whole Atlantic City skyline. If you want to go take beach pictures, you have that option - If you want to take terrace pictures, you can do that too! My wedding was on a Saturday and I completely forgot about this little tidbit, but we had a firework show that just added to a perfect night. The staff is so great - super responsive and helpful, they cater to your every need and on point with every little detail. Also, both you and your spouse get individual assistants and your own servers all night. I 100% give this venue 5 stars across the board and I can't say enough great things about them.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    One Atlantic 9
    One Atlantic 10
    One Atlantic 11
    One Atlantic 12

One Atlantic's reply:

Hi Kaitlin! We were thrilled to help you plan your wedding day at One Atlantic, and loved celebrating you and Alex with your friends and family! We can't wait to see what the future holds! Congratulations again! Your OA Team!

Jenna · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at One Atlantic less than a week ago and I just could not wait any longer to write a review about how perfect the evening was. Not only was the night perfect, but also everything leading up to the big day was so spectacular. From the moment I began working with our One Atlantic wedding coordinator, Daniella, I knew we were in good hands. I am a very organized, detail oriented person, that thinks of things way in advance, but Daniella was even better than I was! She would ask me questions that I didn't even know I had and she would answers questions I did have before I could even ask them. I just cannot say enough good things about her and working with her. Then, I don't even have words to describe how perfect the night was. The food was exquisite, the scenery was jaw-dropping, but most importantly, the service was more than I could ever ask for. I was able to completely enjoy our own wedding because I knew One Atlantic was taking care of everything for me. I never had an empty glass in my hand, I always had food at my place at the table, and I was always being asked if there was anything that I needed. I just cannot say enough good things about this place and the people. I highly recommend without any doubts that you have your wedding reception at this extraordinary venue.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2018

One Atlantic is the #1 reason why our wedding reception turned out perfect. Everything from the employees, to the venue itself, to the food, and everything in between, was absolutely sensational. From the moment we went to One Atlantic to check it out for the first time, we were hooked. Elizabeth, Daniella, and Paul were exceptional and made the planning process, as well as the day of the reception, stress free and the most enjoyable day of our lives. The venue is absolutely amazing with a great view of the ocean and Atlantic City. The food was out of this world and our guests are still talking about the hors d'oeuvres, entrees, and desserts. My husband and I want to thank everyone at One Atlantic for making our wedding reception so memorable for not only us, but all of our family and friends as well. - Sandy & Chris

Sent on 07/22/2018
    One Atlantic 20
    One Atlantic 21
    One Atlantic 22

One Atlantic's reply:

Sandy and Chris, thank you so much for your kind words! We loved creating the wedding of your dreams! It was such a fun night and we are so glad both you and your guest enjoyed it! Congratulations, newlyweds! We can't wait to see what your future holds!

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2018

We just got married at One Atlantic in 5/14/18! Originally we had a deposit down on another venue and was looking to have just the ceremony at One Atlantic. Well when we went to check the place out we fell in love with everything from the view to the elegant reception area. We decided to have ceremony and reception take place at One Atlantic and we are so happy we did! Eileen, Paul, and Elizabeth were amazing throughout the whole process! From planning to the service. We were lucky enough to have our outdoor ceremony on their balacony which was absolutely stunning! We highly recommend One Atlantic!
    Definitely 5 stars!
    #TorresSquared

Sent on 06/06/2018
    One Atlantic 23

One Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole. It was our pleasure to host not only your ceremony but your reception at One Atlantic! It was an amazing day to remember always! Congratulations to #torressquared !

Megan · Married on 05/04/2018

UNBELIEVABLE VENUE!!!!! Not only was the location amazing, but the staff were great! They timed everything perfectly so that the night ran smoothly. The food was also amazing !!! We couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 05/06/2018
    One Atlantic 24
    One Atlantic 25
    One Atlantic 26
    One Atlantic 27

erin · Married on 12/30/2017

The staff at One Atlantic are truly amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. From fixing my mother in laws shoe to making sure everyone was having a good time- they exceeded every expectation we had for our special day! They felt like part of our family by the end of this expierence.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    One Atlantic 28
    One Atlantic 29
    One Atlantic 30

Sherry · Married on 12/29/2017

PERFECTION!! The event exceeded my expectations. A spectacular location at the Playground Pier in Atlantic City! Even though our event was on a cold winter's day, the warmth of the sun sparkling on the on the ocean created a beautifully natural backdrop for the wedding ceremony. After the sun set, we entered into the banquet room with the AC boardwalk dazzling in the night sky. The service was exceptional! I have received so many compliments from our guests on small details of how the staff attended to their needs. The food presentation was beautiful and plentiful from the Sushi heart display to the passed hors d'oeuvres, salad, entrée, and OMG the deserts.... DELICIOUS!!! The staff worked with us from the beginning, guiding us with a timeline and a list of vendors, helping us to create the wedding event of our dreams.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Jilda · Married on 11/25/2017

One Atlantic was the first and last venue I viewed while booking my venue. From the minute I took the elevator up to the 360 glass sunlit room, I gasped. The sun was close to setting and the ocean was bright and blue and still. The room felt warm and I was speechless. I put myself there in my mind, with that room filled with everyone I love and I knew right away that's exactly what I wanted. From the beginning, Elizabeth made us feel very comfortable and we loved how much she loved One Atlantic too. Alongside Elizabeth is Daniella who organized everything for us and made our wedding expectations our reality. Daniella is hard working and a very driven employee for OA and she deserves the highest amount of respect. The staff at OA worked so diligently and coordinated together throughout the evening. Our guests were blown away. "Epic" is actually what everyone keeps saying. "The best wedding I've ever been too." Sure, we know how to throw a party, but One Atlantic supplied the foundation. The food was exquisite and I made sure that I would try everything that night, and it was just so delicious. Everyone had a smile on their face and a full drink in their hands. The bartenders deserve a huge shout out too for tending to 260 thirsty folks without any hold up.
    It went seamlessly. Not one issue throughout the night. It sounds so cliche, but it was really perfect. The best night of my life. Being born and raised near Atlantic City, it was such a beautiful moment to be married in a place that represents the beauty of Atlantic City and all it has to offer. Cheers, One Atlantic! You the real MVP!

Sent on 12/19/2017
  • kate

kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was perfect! From the beginning they made us feel very confident in our decision and were always quick to respond. The day of could not have gone any better. Daniella, Paul, Elizabeth and the whole staff made the day effortless. I cannot recommend OA enough.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2017

Incredible venue. My guests were impressed with everything. We chose to do a cocktail style reception with appetizers and small plates. My guests said that the food was better than any other wedding food they have had. In fact they said it was the best wedding they had been to. Thank you !ne Atlantic!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tee · Married on 07/21/2017

One Atlantic was my first and final choice!! Everything about it was perfect!!! The staff was so helpful from beginning to end! They really made our wedding day a day to remember.

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 07/07/2017

I don't even know where to beginning. We had our wedding on July 7th, 2017. It was everything we had ever dreamed of. Beyond perfect. Daniella, Elizabeth, and Paul were absolutely incredible. We are so, so happy we went with One Atlantic. It was truly a perfect wedding, from the first day we walked in to book the date, until the end. I cannot think of anything that went wrong. We were just so incredibly happy that day. I am more than grateful for them making our day the way we wanted it to be. Thank you One Atlantic for making our day a day we will remember forever!

Sent on 08/11/2017

One Atlantic's reply:

Hi Joanna, thank you so much for your kind words! We are humbled by this review. We can not wait to see you for your anniversary retasting! We are wishing you and Julian a life time of love and happiness! xoxo, One Atlantic <3

Michelle · Married on 02/25/2017

From the moment I walked into One Atlantic, I knew it was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. THE VIEWS! The entire space is breathtaking. The full range of services provided by One Atlantic are truly unmatched - from planning to coordinating to catering, One Atlantic does it all, and with an obvious passion for creating beautiful memories. Daniella was an absolute joy to work with through the entire process. Every email and question was answered promptly and informatively. No request was ever too much to ask! She is a true professional and really knows her stuff! One Atlantic takes the stress out of planning a wedding in every way possible. Daniella and Paul were like little wedding angels the day of the wedding and made sure every detail was taken care of and kept to the timeline to ensure everything ran smoothly. Paul and his catering team were flawless - The Chef even made my Grandmother's recipe for our vegetarian dinner option - small personal touches like this really go a long way! Which brings me to the food....from the tasting to the cocktail hour appetizers, we were blown away with the options and the quality. Everything was so fresh and delicious! I really can not say enough about One Atlantic and their staff...8 months later we still have friends and family telling us how "Amazing" our wedding was and I truly thank One Atlantic for helping us celebrate the biggest day of our lives in the best way possible!

Sent on 10/18/2017

kara · Married on 12/03/2016

We got married this past Saturday and we are still in awe of One Atlantic!!! From the moment we booked to our after party, Paul, Daniella and Elizabeth have been top notch. The food is outrageous and still have our guests talking about it. They paid closed attention to every detail and due to that, we did not have to worry about anything. We walked in to our first look and all we had to do was worry about one another. We can not thank the team at One Atlantic enough, will highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

We are Brooklyn residents who appreciate the finer things in life (Think Artisanal! Local! Organic!), and we were looking for something truly special -- but off-the-beaten path -- for our wedding. After touring several different venue, we chose One Atlantic for its loft-like vibe, gorgeous views, top-notch food and excellent value.

For our November 2016 event, we transformed the main ballroom into a full-fledged disco, complete with a glittery disco ball. The setting, under the Super Moon, was perfect. We had friends and family travel from all over the country and Europe for our Big Night. They were not disappointed. It's more than a week after the wedding, and we are still getting rave reviews about the evening!

I'm especially impressed with the OA staff (shout out to Daniella, Elizabeth, Paul and Lynn, our server for the wedding night) and their attention to every detail. We felt very well cared for from the first time we walked into OA for a tour of the venue to the day after the wedding when we picked up items from the event. We worked with vendors on the OA list, including our wedding planner, which made planning and coordinating very easy. Everyone we encountered was professional, friendly, knowledgable, responsible and a true pleasure to work with.

OA is not a wedding factory, although they definitely have weddings down to a science. Instead, I like to think of OA as a blank canvas. The best part is that you can tweak the menu to fit your needs. There are very few things I would do differently, aside from making the dance floor area a wee bit smaller for a reception of 150. Another word of advice: If you do have an elderly guests with mobility issues, be sure to arrange transport for them at the end of the night.

Thank you One Atlantic for exceeding our ridiculously high standards. Aside from saying 'I do' to my fabulous groom, I think the best decision I made was planning to get hitched at One Atlantic!

Sent on 11/21/2016

One Atlantic's reply:

We are so pleased your wedding was all you dreamed of and more. Thank you for all your kind words! We look forward to seeing the amazing pictures and reliving the magic of your day. Wishing you a lifetime of love!

Shana · Married on 10/29/2016

First, it's really important to know that our original date was 4/23/16, but that venue caught fire and we had to change dates and venues. When we decided to visit One Atlantic, my wedding planner called them 8:30pm the night before New Year's Eve. By 9:00pm we had an appointment the next day (yes, they saw us on NYE), to tour the venue and talk options. They were very compassionate, prompt, and professional. I was already in love with the venue, but when you are actually in the space it is absolutely STUNNING. We all knew this was our new venue and we decided to book OA, with well under a year before the new date.

The venue, the food, the wait staff, it was all just impeccable. We were thrilled with all of the vendors we found from the list OA supplied...one was better than the next and far exceeded our expectations. People were so stunned by the views and beauty of OA, they posted about it all over social media and my mom is still getting phone calls complimenting the entire event and each and everY detail. In fact, even just after the ceremony as we were greeting guests, Armie and I were told several times it was the BEST wedding they'd ever been to (some even said it was better than their own!)...and they hadn't even been to cocktail hour yet!!!

Eileen, one of the coordinators, was hard working and organized, and helped us make decisions with regards to things like linen, cake, and food. She has a friendly demeanor, and is great at swooping in to help out with any unexpected issues! She is great at her job and we appreciated her a lot!

One Atlantic is without a doubt a first class operation. We knew we were getting something special after our very first tour, but we had no idea the day would just completely take our breath away....even a month later! I say all the time how much I miss OA, and Armie & I can't wait to celebrate our first anniversary with you them!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Spectacular event...my youngest son got married....everything from the location, the views, the service and staff, the food....even the lighting was perfect! Re the staff...very accommodating, friendly, and extremely efficient. So nice it almost makes me want to get married again!!!! (Only kidding about that last statement)

Sent on 10/26/2016

Steph & Will · Married on 10/14/2016

My Wife and I visited just about every venue from Atlantic City to Stone Harbor. There is no doubt we had our hearts set on One Atlantic but due to misinformation (often from other venues) and perhaps a bit of assumption, we did not believe a wedding at One Atlantic was within our budget. I cannot stress enough how important it is to do your own homework and reach out to Elizabeth.
    One Atlantic offers packages for every wedding budget and it's not as if they pull the shades down if you don't spend $50k. We visited and received pricing for nearly 15 venues and One Atlantic was competitive with just about all of them. However, the difference is One Atlantic doesn't skimp on food, cocktails, or service. If you actually compare apples to apples, you will see you are getting much more value from One Atlantic. (Pro-tip: You've probably chosen One Atlantic due to the view and that is what your guests are going to be looking at; slash your flower budget in half!)
    The (recommended) vendor list, which other venues love to attack, alleviates the stress of picking from an infinite amount of vendors while still providing a plethora of options to satisfy everyone's budget and experienced vendors. Kevin's (Spark Photography) experience with the space enabled us to get the absolute best pictures and use the space/light to its full potential. Plus saved us time walking back and forth on the boardwalk/pier. The same can be said for our flowers; Bonnie (AC Flower Shop) created beautiful accents that complemented the space rather than distract from it.
    From the start to finish, everyone at One Atlantic mirrored our excitement and enthusiasm to accomplish the wedding of our dreams. We would not do anything differently and our guests were absolute mesmerized by our special day. A few friends actually thought our wedding took place on a cruise ship by the photos!
    Elizabeth, Eileen, and the rest of One Atlantic crew – Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/10/2017

One Atlantic's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It means the world we were able to make your dreams come true! From day one with your proposal on our terrace to the last dance on your wedding day it has truly been our pleasure! Your advice is sure to help many couples! We can't wait to celebrate your marriage in the years to come!

Brianna · Married on 09/03/2016

Great service,great food,friendly staff! We really enjoyed!

Sent on 12/02/2016