533 Reviews for On the Town Limousines, Inc

Flat Screen(s) (5)
Red Carpet Service (4)
Wedding Signage (3)
SUV (1)

The service we received from On The Town Limousines was excellent! Becky Donovan was the best! She provided us with the perfect package for our son's wedding! We would definitely use their service again!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/4/18, 1 Review

Great communication. Great service. Very easy to understand,

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

It was a pleasure working with Becky at On the Town Limousines when planning the transportation for our daughter’s wedding in July, 2018. She was very helpful - offering creative solutions for our specific needs and I always felt she had our best interests and was very thoughtful about our budgets as well.
She provided us with the drivers’ names and cell numbers the day prior to the wedding and reconfirmed all of the details as well. Both Terrance and Larry were extremely professional and all of our guests had positive comments about them and the quality of the transportation. Overall it was a flawless experience and we highly recommend On the Town Limo service without any hesitation. In fact, we know of at least one couple who are being married in November that have booked with Becky because they also experienced the high level of service while guests at our daughter’s weddding this summer.
We will definitely look forward to engaging their services in the future!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

On the Town Limousines was fabulous! I highly recommend them. Pricing was reasonable, they were professional, the driver knew where he was going and was friendly and the mini-bus we used was clean and nice. I would definitely use them again. - Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Absolutely outstanding to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was a DREAM to work with! So many things have to be coordinated to have a successful day for the most important person, the BRIDE also, my daughter! Becky and the staff at On the Town could not have been any GREATER. We changed our arrangements a couple times from initial contact and it was seamless! I would absolutely use this service again and highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My experience with On the Town Limousines, Inc. was amazing! They took all the guess work and stress off of my husband and I at the end of our June 2018 wedding. They were timely, patient (as our goodbyes took a bit longer than expected), and prepared. There were even bottles of water waiting for us in the car, which was much needed after an evening of dancing! Our driver offered to take us anywhere we needed to go (within reason) before ultimately dropping us off at our hotel for the evening. She even loaded all of our belongings onto a luggage cart and escorted us to our room.

It was a relaxing ride and experience. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who doesn't want to deal with the hassle of driving themselves home from an event!

Profile Picture Abby, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was extremely flexible in providing multiple quotes and going above and beyond in helping to find transportation options for our wedding guests. Due to the amount of guests involved we ended up using On The Town Limousines for the bridal party only. The driver was on time and assisted the bridal party with loading all of their items carefully into the limo. If the need for transportation ever arises On The Town Limousines will receive my first call.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On the Town Limousines was flexible and professional. They were very accommodating on the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was really happy with this vendor. They were very responsive through email and phone. The price stayed the same even when they upgraded me from a 30 passenger to a 39 passenger. They were super flexible about the times for pickup and even offered to make a third trip back if needed. They knew the area and traffic so and no guests were late. I would definitely hire them again for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was very responsive and helpful through the planning process and everything went smoothly. They were on time and professional and I would definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Tami, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by On The Town Limousines. I appreciated Becky's frequent communication and flexibility around identifying the best way to work around our complex schedule with multiple destinations. I would recommend On the Town to my friends the next time they need a car service.

Profile Picture Sophie, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On the Town Limousines, Inc. was a DREAM vendor to work with on our June 2 wedding in Frederick. Becky and I started talking about details of transport back in December 2017 and she kept in contact with me throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The contract process was super easy and getting in touch with Becky and her team was also so simple! Becky was quick to return e-mails and a pleasure to speak with over the phone. We had quite a few stops around Frederick before our wedding and everything worked out perfectly. We had a bit of rain right before our ceremony. We were planning on walking to our venue, but it was weather dependent. Becky made sure that we would have transport from our getting ready location to the venue and he was right on time. I didn’t worry about transport for my guests at all because I knew they were in great hands with Becky and her team. Thank you SO much, I hope we can work together again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Krissy, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Shuttle

We had the best experience with On the Town Limos that we used for our son's wedding. Everything was perfect and Becky was awesome. This was one less thing that we had to worry about on that day. The limos were all first class, the drivers were great, the guests and the wedding party thought it was one of the highlights of the evening. I would not hesitate to use them again for any event. The wedding party said it felt light the party was continuing on the trip back to the hotel. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Brian , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This company was so easy to work with when it came time to arrange transportation for our wedding! They helped me through the planning process in terms of the best way to time things and their entire staff was always courteous and and professional. We will definitely be recommending them to others and utilizing their services in the future!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Amazing! Highly recommended! Becky is the sweetest and most helpful person ever!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stefano, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a great experience with On the Town! Everyone was very professional and timely with replies leading up to the wedding. They also expressed concern when one of the photo sites was flooded due to rain - they called to make sure we were aware of the situation and offered a couple of alternative location ideas. It was great to know they had our best interest at heart! :) The driver was perfectly on time and was wonderful during our time together. I would recommend them 100%! :)

Profile Picture Krysten, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was wonderful to work with.
She gave me good guidance in picking a bus and choosing the specific times for each bus to arrive and depart. She is a super nice lady.
The bus was in perfectly clean condition.

Profile Picture Rick, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used On The Town Limousines for our wedding. They provided limo service for the bridal party, and shuttle service for our guests to/from the hotel and venue. Becky was wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond and offer suggestions as we worked through the planning process. Her expertise was needed and appreciated when we were finalizing the details for wedding transportation. We would use them again and recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/12/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Party Bus, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

Becky was very helpful in getting us in the right vehicle for our needs! We even use On the Town for rides to the airport now as well.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Overall, working with On The Town was an incredible experience. The staff, the driver, the quality of the service - STELLAR!! I will definitely use them again for future needs and highly recommend everyone check them out!

Profile Picture Athena, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I was involved on the front end so my comments relate to the planning. Becky was professional and responsive and gave me confidence that everything would run smoothly. She creatively adjusted my plan when we needed to add a run to the evening. She gave me options for if the night were to run overtime. The week or two prior to the event she touched base and also asked for persons the drivers could contact on the night-of. By the time the event arrived, I did not think about nor worry about transportation and to my knowledge everything worked out smoothly. In terms of value, I did not compare their price with other companies but feel the price we paid was worth it for the confidence and knowledge that On the Town would get it right!

Profile Picture Chris, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Party Bus, Shuttle, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Everyone there was very professional and reliable. Becky was a joy to work with. Good pricing too. Highly reccommend!

Profile Picture Katharine, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Daughter's wedding was 4/28/18 - could not be happier. On time, courteous and professional. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Richard, 4/28/18, 1 Review