488 Reviews for On the Town Limousines, Inc

Flat Screen(s) (4)
Red Carpet Service (3)
Wedding Signage (2)
SUV (1)

Becky and her team were amazing! I did not need to worry about one thing while working with them. The shuttle service was great and she explained everything very clearly. Prices were reasonable, and she was very responsive to my emails. I would definitely work with them again!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

This limo service was professional and cooperative with our last minute decision to extend the event. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture jim, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

This is a great company to use on your special day! Becky was amazing to work with! Had great ideas and was there to help make the day amazing and set up so everything ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

When my husband and I decided to get married at ThorpeWood in the Catoctin Mountains in January, we realized my South Louisiana relatives had never seen snow let alone driven in it. Enter On the Town Limousines shuttle service! When other transportation companies refused to contract with us because of possible winter weather, the staff at On the Town was extremely helpful and accommodating. Becky worked with me every step of the way in the contract process, making sure that I booked exactly the number of seats I needed, no more, no less. I was able to get a smaller shuttle than originally anticipated which was a huge help to our budget! Then, there was what happened on the shuttle...now, my husband and I weren't there, but according to the guests, it was a blast! I can't guarantee your guests will spend the ride back to the hotel singing Disney karaoke, but I can guarantee they will feel safe, comfortable, and happy getting where they're going. Great service all around.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Amazing! On the town was on time and so pleasant to work with. Becky was extremely responsive, kind and helpful. Will use them for any event!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Becky was wonderful and prompting proffesdionsl with her service and very organized !!! Both our drivers were wonderful and in time !! Great experience highly recommend them !

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used On the Town Limo for our daughters wedding on December 2nd. This is a very professional company and knows exactly what to do even when we didn't. Becky was a huge help to me when I called to schedule our times. The bus was on time and even early for every pick up time. My guest loved their driver and had lots of comments about how great they were. I will be using them every time I need transportation services.

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Party Bus, Round Trip

Excellent wedding limo and party bus services. They are professional and responsive. On the Town is a must have for any event

Profile Picture Jennifer , 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used two buses for my son's wedding - a party bus for the bridal party and large regular bus for other wedding guests. The drivers arrived on time everywhere, were courteous and helpful in making sure we had everyone on board. They got us where we needed to go safely and cheerfully. Making arrangements beforehand with Becky was also a breeze -- generally excellent service all around.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

On the Town is an amazing company to work with! They provided very friendly and professional staff both when working with the folks in their office and their drivers. My family and I used this company in November 2017 for my wedding. They were hired for transportation services during the morning our of wedding to bring my husband and his groomsmen to the reception for our pre-ceremony photographs and we used them again at the end of the night to bring my husband and I back to our hotel after the reception.

Both SUV's were very clean and the driver was very friendly and both times they arrived on time. Several of the groomsmen also liked the fact that they had an AUX cord for them to play their own music.

I would highly recommend this company as they were great to work with!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

It was a great experience and so pleased with the service! Top Notch!

Profile Picture Doreen, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Terence was the best! Reliable, friendly and delivered us safely. Exactly what we needed on this important wedding day. Would use him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Alan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Becky was great to work with and assisted in providing assistance with timelines and sign up sheets. The drivers were professional and even arrived a few minutes early. The shuttles were very nice and comfortable. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On the Town Limousines was very professional and helpful in planning my sister's wedding transportation. I have never used a limousine service before & every person I spoke to with the company was wonderful in explaining things to me & assuring my sister had a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Becky was amazing to deal with. She was professional and also super easy to work with. She followed up to make sure everything was in order before our wedding wedding day and everything was perfect the day of. I would absolutely recommend them for your future events!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On the Town Limousines did an outstanding job in providing transportation for our daughter's wedding in all respects, from planning to execution by very courteous and professional drivers, for a very reasonable price. We even got a vehicle upgrade at no extra cost! Becky Donovan went out of her way to not only provide an excellent transportation plan but helped us with general advice on wedding issues/questions/contacts. She was a great resource and was wonderful to work with. We highly recommend Becky and On the Town Limousines.

Profile Picture Tom, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I decided very last minute (within 1-2 weeks of our wedding) that we wanted to have transportation for us from the venue to our hotel after the wedding. On the Town was recommended to us by our venue, so I decided to give them a call. They were very courteous and easy to work with. Calling last minute was not a problem, and they were easily able to get us set up with limo transportation. On the day of our wedding, our driver was very friendly and professional. He picked us up right from the bridal suite of our venue, provided umbrellas to make sure we didn't get wet, and loaded up all of our items that we needed for the night. I was very glad our venue recommended On the Town, and if we ever need a limo or shuttle again they will be who we call.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Premium Stereo, SUV Limo, One-Way Trip

On the Town Limousines was one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. Within an hour of submitting an online inquiry, we had an email from Becky, their Wedding Coordinator, with a few options for our guests. We initially chose a 28 passenger limo-bus back in April, and booking it went very smoothly. Fast forward to the week before our wedding when we found out our initial 16 room estimate turned into 31 at our hotel (guests found out about that open bar...), and in typical crazy bride fashion, I reached out to Becky to see if they had any extra vehicles available. Becky called me back that day with some other options for us, and helped us book a second shuttle for our wedding very last minute. She was extremely helpful and even pretended I wasn't nuts for calling 4 days before our wedding to add another 25 passenger bus. The drivers were very professional and stuck around to make sure all our guests were taken care of before and after the wedding. We would highly recommend the On the Town team for your event!

Profile Picture megan, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Shuttle

On the Town Limo was very professional. The service I received from Becky the coordinator was fantastic. You could tell she has a ton of experience in the wedding industry. She also knew the Venue we used and was able to educate us on where the Limo/Bus would pick up and drop off as part of our Venue contract. The Limo/Bus driver was very professional, and on time. I would highly recommend On the Town Limo's!

Profile Picture Ryan , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would definitely recommend On The Town Limousines. They were a huge help throughout our wedding process and the vechicles and drivers were amazing.

Profile Picture Charlie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We chose On the Town a lot closer to the wedding date than any other vendor, and chose a van to shuttle our wedding party and a separate town car for myself and the groom. Not only were they super-responsive via email, but we had a signed contract within just a few days of the initial call. The cars were sparkling clean, and the driver was engaging and professional. I'm so glad we chose On the Town, as they knew exactly where they were going, and even showed up just a few minutes early. I never felt rushed as we concluded our final dance, goodbyes, final walkthrough of our wedding space, and made it to car. Overall, 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture User7496182, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: SUV, Van, One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

Overall positive experience with On the Town, our representative Becky was responsive and helped us figure out how often we should have our shuttles for the wedding. It was nice to have someone help us out since we were doing all of the wedding planning ourselves.

Profile Picture Regina, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip

On the Town Limousines provided us with fantastic service. They responded immediately to all of our questions when we were deciding on a limousine service and offered a number of helpful suggestions along the way. You could set your watch by how punctual they were in picking up our guests to drive them to our wedding and then at the end of the evening to take them back to the hotel. With so many other wedding details taking up so much of your time, do yourself a favor and just go with On the Town Limousines.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

On The Town was great to work with. Not only did everything go smoothly the day of our wedding, Becky was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and also gave us lots of good suggestions outside of their company for us to look in to for our wedding day. Would highly recommend and thank you, Becky!

View Vendor Response