On-The-Go Productions Reviews

3 Reviews for On-The-Go Productions

• Heather

Heather Inman · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful, Amazing, rememerble

They made my wedding day a day to remember best dj I ever had

Sent on 09/10/2019

MAURICE · Married on 09/08/2018

On-th-go DJ was the best choice for my Wedding Reception! No only were the staff very professional but Our Wedding Reception needs were catered to in every aspect. Lighting, music and crowd interaction was a celebration into union in a most fantastic fashion. Still thinking about it feels like it had just happened last night! I definitely recommend On-the-go DJ for any venue!!
    Thanks Ronnie and On-the-go DJ for giving us on of the most memorable night on the beginning of our life together.
    CHEERS!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0
      3.0

was a,super nice and professional DJ. However, I didn't feel he,haf,alot of experience with weddings. It all worked out tho

was a,super nice and professional DJ. However, I did not feel that he had alot of experience doing weddings. He was very prompt and professional though

Sent on 09/26/2019

On-The-Go Productions's reply:

Hi Kathy,

When was your event? I can't seem to find the date in question. Please let me know when your wedding reception was? Thank you so much we appreciate your feedback.