On-Site Culinary Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Ashley W. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding reception

I couldn't have had a better catering company for my wedding. The people were so nice & helpful. The food was amazingly delicious. If I have another event that needs catering in the NRV area, I will be hiring On Site Culinary again.
  • Jane
    Jane S. Married on 06/12/2021

Don't miss out on this gem of a biz!!

Jud recently helped us plan a post-COVID Memorial brunch for my father-in-law. We pulled it together from his curbside chef options which made it super easy. Prices were great and the personal touches of coming to visit my mother-in-law to make things easier were so appreciated. Thank you Jud Flynn (and family) for making a wonderful memory for all of us.
    Megan B. Married on 05/30/2021

Backyard Wedding Bliss

Chef Jud was wonderful to work with from beginning to end, and so accomadating for my ideal menu. My wedding was an intimate affair and the feast for everyone was so colorful, delicious and homey. Absolute bliss!
    Amy Married on 05/05/2018

Above and beyond

Jud and his team went above and beyond for us! I had a budget. He helped us to meet that! I also had a gluten restriction and he was very responsive in that manner. His team served us (the bride and groom) in which I never though I would get the chance to eat at our own wedding! I had the most amazing plate of food and beyond! I actually sat down and ate! Let me tell you.. it was so good!!! The chicken.. amazing! The BBQ, so moist (I hate that word) and tasty, but the beans… the beans… they were the best! And I’m not even a beans person! Oh my and the coleslaw…HEAVEN! I am gluten free but my groom.. he ate all Mac and cheese his big ole heart desired and his words “the best Mac and cheese I’ve ever had!” (And I can make a mean Mac and cheese so that says a lot!) The French Dip was by far my fav and I could’ve ate that with a spoon! …I didn’t..but I totally would have! I will be honest and say that I did not see any desserts but my whole wedding party did (I was too busy mingling) and they raved on how wonderful they were! I saw my 5 year old nephew with 3 mini eclairs in his hands and asked for one bite and he responded with “no, you can get your own!” My 10 year old daughter was eating the wedding cake and exclaimed “holy cow! This is the best cake I’ve ever had in my life!” I just want to thank Jud and his crew for a flawless day and beyond amazing food!!
    Andrew D. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Catering

We used On-Site Culinary to cater my wedding recently. Chef Jud provided us with finger foods, mini sandwiches, cheeses, fruits and more. Plates and utensils were also provided, and he did the initial set up of our food table. He was easy to work with and extremely stress free. He even provided a taste test to my wife and her mother before we discussed finalizing our plans. He is flexible with payment options for those who are on a budget, and provides many options to cater to your specific wedding needs. He provided exactly everything we paid for, and we did not miss out on quality!