On Pointe Designs Reviews

11 | Gordonsville, VA

11 Reviews for On Pointe Designs

• User6655748 · 1+ year ago

Theresa is amazing to work with. She has excellent advise, is very flexible and creates beautiful designs. She is really delightful to work with and the bridesmaids all loved their bracelets. My daughter's jewelry was simply stunning. Theresa helped us select a style that looked beautiful on our daughter, went well with her dress and with the whole event. I know the pieces we gave her will be treasured and handed down for future generations. Truly a wonderful experience and we are so happy with the results.

Sent on 02/16/2017

L · Married on 01/14/2017

I have ordered from Theresa twice and both times I was surprised that she was able to fulfill my order within 2 days and meet me at an easy location to pick up my earrings. Fortunately, we live near each other so that makes delivery easier, but wow- fast service and a beautiful, classic product that I can see myself wearing after my wedding. Thank you, Theresa!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Tara · Married on 10/29/2016

Theresa was amazing to work with! She took her time to show me everything she had, we discussed what I was looking for so she went to her workshop & created the exact custom pieces I wanted! I got so many compliments on my jewelry! She was always quick to communicate & just a sheer joy!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Heather · Married on 05/16/2015

I absolutely love On Pointe Designs! I got so many compliments on my necklace, bracelet, and earrings set at my wedding. They looked like a million dollars, but cost no where near that. Very affordable and great quality of work. Customer service was outstanding! Great communication!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Beautiful work, went out of her way to help me any way she could. Have received more compliments that you can imagine on the jewelry

Sent on 05/26/2015

Beautiful jewelry for bride, mother and bridesmaids, specially designed to coordinate with their dresses. Very affordable and looked wonderful. Theresa was great to work with.

Anne · Married on 04/25/2015

All of the Jewelry for the wedding was absolutely gorgeous! The bridesmaids loved the bracelets, I loved my earnings and my mom loves her necklace and earnings.

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2014

On Pointe Designs did an amazing job designing the jewelry for my wedding! It was important to me for the bridesmaids to have something special as a thank you for being a part of my big day. The Countess bracelets and Highclere earrings were a perfect choice, both of which my bridesmaids still wear to this day! As for myself, I really debated if I wanted to wear jewelry, given I had quite a detailed wedding dress. However, as soon as I tried on On Pointe Design's pieces I instantly made up my mind. With a strapless dress, I wore the Marchioness necklace, Empress bracelet and Buckingham earrings. The amount of detail put into the pieces is incredible and will be a gorgeous addition for any special occasion.

• Z

Zandra · Married on 10/14/2014

Not only is the jewellery extremely luxurious it is also affordable and durable. I am still recieving compliments on the earrings and bracelet I wore because I can dress them down as well as up! Really truly pleased with this set and would absolutely use onpointe designs again, especially since the artist is as sweet as her jewellery is gorgeous. And It. Is. Gorgeous. :)

Sent on 05/28/2015

Debra · Married on 01/04/2014

Theresa handmade all of the jewelry for our daughter's wedding to include the bride, bridesmaid's, MOB, flower girl and the readers. Each piece is unique and absolutely gorgeous! Not only are Theresa's designs elegant enough for a wedding, they can also be worn after the wedding with a more casual outfit. Theresa is wonderful to work with, and she puts her whole heart and soul into each piece of jewelry she designs. The quality of her work is excellent, and affordable. If you are getting married, or you have a special occasion coming up, contact Theresa and I promise you will not be disappointed! Check out her website http://www.onpointedesigns.com

Sent on 05/30/2015

Lindsey · Married on 06/27/2015

Theresa from On Pointe Designs is fabulous and very personable! The jewlery she sells is high quality and beautiful. I bought my earrings and a bracelet in addition to earrings for my bridesmaids from her. I was very satisfied and can't wait to wear my jewlery on my big day!

Sent on 05/31/2015