Omni Occasions Reviews

View more information

4.8 out of 5 rating

Kristine Married on 09/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christine is very professional. She is very detailed, well organized and takes my feedback very seriously. She is always gearing towards pleasing the bride’s vision and combines it with her creativity and artistry.
    Tamara Married on 04/22/2008
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have had the pleasure of working with Christinea on several events and it is always a pleasure working with her. Her dedication and attention to detail is exemplary. She ability to work with different people during each production and cast, attest to her amazing professionalism.
    Karlene Married on 11/26/2017
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    I have nothing but good things to say about Omni Occassions. I interviewed about three event planners for my event, but something about her stood out. From the day I started working with her I knew I was in good hands. I was never made to feel like I was bothering her with my questions and concerns. Every question was handled with grace, and never hesitated at the very end with last minute back and forth and changes. Christine has an eye for detail and an eye for class, she also has relationships with different vendors for different budgets. She took charge at the event and made sure everything was executed perfectly. She was always available and always willing to give her opinion and thoughts on things I was unsure of. There is absolutely no way I could have executed an event of this magnitude without her expertise. I can't wait to have another event so I can hire her again!
illustration stars