OMG Miami Photo Booth Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

• W
    William Married on 12/23/2017
    OMG was so great to work with. The guests at our wedding loved the experience. OMG was very professional and the images (both print and digital) came out beautifully. One positive surprise - was how quickly we received the digital images. I highly recommend OMG!!!
    Cristina Married on 12/16/2017
    Alex and his team are awesome. Super friendly and everything you get is personalized to you! This is the #1 photo booth company. Highly recommended. Gives you all the props you need, prints, digital proofs & a nice email :)
  • Andres
    Andres Married on 04/03/2017

Great Job!

Professional team, smooth experience, and punctual! Great work!
    Rosaura Married on 11/19/2016
    Amazing photo booth! I booked this photo booth at the last minute and was amazed of how flexible they were with us. Great props, great backgrounds, and awesome templates for my guests printouts ! They were so nice and professional, I highly recommend OMG Miami Photo Booth :) Thank you for making our wedding even more special!

Rosaura and Paul Kerek
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 10/22/2016
    OMG Miami photo booth was absolutely amazing. Always answered every question I had. Went above and beyond for my husband and I. The booth was a hit at our wedding! That's all everyone was talking about. It was set up beautifully and Alex was awesome. People loved him. I highly recommend any couple to use them at their wedding!

OMG Miami Photo Booth's reply:

Amber thank you so much for the kind words and for being such an awesome bride! Hope you and Mike are having a ball being married, and never forget to enjoy every moment of each other!
    Carlina Married on 08/06/2016
    Alex and his staff with OMG Miami Photo Booth were PHENOMENOL!!! Not just any ordinary Photo Booth for a more than reasonable price. To be honest I almost went with a groupon thinking that would be sufficient, but I was totally wrong. OMG Miami photo booth provides an experience like no other, everything is tailored to your likening. If you are like me and don't have a clue Alex and his staff can help guide you and give you ideas. Best part about OMG:
    1) You and your guests can have the images sent directly to your cell phone
    2) You can immediately post your pictures on your social media
    3) You get a mini video clip of your photo booth session
    4) At the end of the event you get access to see all the pictures that were taken at your event (trust me you want this feature, at my wedding I didn't get a chance to see all of my guests soooo this feature totally made me feel like I saw them all there.
    5) You'll love all the props they have to offer
    6) His staff are the BOMB.COM

Do yourself a favor and at least inquire about the services with OMG Miami Photo Booth. You won't regret it!!