44 Reviews for Omar Villanueva New Mexico Classical Guitarist

Cocktail Hour (2)
Learn New Songs (2)
Reception (2)
Instrumentals (1)

Los Amigos Mexican Trio was outstanding! They played at my church wedding ceremony. They were everything you would expect from a professional group and more. They were early, played beautiful music, and were all around great to work with. Everyone at my ceremony was in awe of their talent. I highly recommend Los Amigos to play at any event, they will make it extra special and entertaining!
-Danielle Trujillo

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar performed at our ceremony in the church and at the reception site; needless to say he "made" the event! He was so personable, friendly and went out of his way to play music that really captured our family! The elderly family members were so thrilled and surprised that he knew music from the "good ol' days," and Omar is also versatile in learning contemporary music as well! He is a very nice and VERY talented man and we look forward to using his services in the future!

Profile Picture Sofia, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs, Reception, Vocals

Omar did an AMAZING job on our ceremony music!!! It was absolutely beautiful! I have to admit that the ceremony music was the one thing that we didn't plan too far ahead on, and we were able to book him within only a couple weeks before our wedding!!! He was soo nice about it and was very responsive and quick about it! Honestly, we didn't even have a chance to meet with him before the wedding (scary I know), but we didn't even need to! We were able to see a few of his videos before we called him and just seeing those was enough! I talked with him and he sent me his music list of what he could play. We just picked all of our songs and sent them to him and that was it! He showed up with plenty of time to set up and was ready to go! We have zero complaints! He played so beautifully and even being a Catholic church ceremony he knew exactly what to do and when to play each song. HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Camila, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Vocals, Instrumental-Solo

Omar was so great to work with. He was very responsive and even learned a few new songs just for our wedding. The music he provided really did make our wedding and we so appreciate his flexibility in working with us.

Profile Picture Lenny, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar was outstanding! Perfect for an intimate setting. He really made our ceremony memorable. He is an extremely talented guitarist and vocalist. We also hired him to play after our ceremony for the cocktail hour at La Fonda. Our guest commented that he was remarkable.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/4/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar was excellent. I contacted him two days before our wedding/elopement on a whim. I wanted him to play a first dance song (Joshua Radin's, "Today") at the Rio Grande Bosque around sunset. He didn't know the song "Today," but learned it and played it very well in just TWO days! He sent me a vast play list of songs he could play. He was very flexible, reasonably priced, punctual, well-dressed, sweet and talented! If you want to add something extra special to your day/party/event - even if just for an hour, I highly recommend Omar. He is top notch!

Profile Picture User3872353, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

WOW!! Omar played "Marry Me" by Train so well along with all the other songs. My husband had nothing but amazing comments after the ceremony. Omar truly made our ceremony that much more special and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!!! Very professional, responsive, and on time :)!

Jacqueline and Jeremy Baca

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

While planning a destination wedding for my sister and her fiancé, I came upon many wonderful reviews for Omar Villanueva of Villanueva Entertainment and contacted him to see if he'd be willing to provide guitar music for our wedding & reception event in Taos. From beginning to end Omar was extremely professional, worked with us to bring to life the vision we had for the day and was so helpful in keeping within our budget for the event! He was even willing to learn two special songs for the day including "Marry Me" by Train which is not an easy song at all and "Blue Skies" as a special treat for our 95 year old grandmother; both songs were so lovely! He also did guest requests the night of the event! Our guests could not say enough about how much they enjoyed the music provided both for the wedding and the reception dinner. Omar arrived early on the day of the event and made everything as easy can be for us! We highly recommend Omar Villanueva for any special event and our only complaint is that we live 1200 miles away and can only wish we were closer so we'd be able to enjoy his music on a regular basis! Thank you Omar for your talent, time and warm hearted spirit!

Profile Picture Janna, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar did a fantastic job at our wedding. We had 1/2 of the guests from NY and Boston, and the other half from Mexico. Both groups commented on what a great addition he was. Omar played during our dinner and we only wish he could have stayed longer.

Profile Picture Carlos, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful and Omar was so nice and professional. I would definitely use him again for another event.

Profile Picture User3363085, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I loved having Los Amigos play at our Wedding Ceremony. The music they played was absolutely amazing and exactly what we wanted. Omar is very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Los Amigos for anyone looking for a professional, experienced group to play at their wedding or any other event. We will defintly be using them again.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar was a wonderful addition to our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was very flexible about traveling to our location (4 hours away) and he is such a wonderful talented musician!

Profile Picture Armida, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar and Los Amigos performed at our wedding. The music was wonderful, they were highly engaging and entertaining, and everyone loved their performance. We were thrilled to have them. They were great!!! Kevin & Elaine O'Leary

Profile Picture User3375637, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Omor was Fantastic !!!
he was on time which is a big worry for every bride on there special day.
he was professional , dresses nice, plays beautiful and was on point he would come highly recommended
Great Job Omor !!!

Profile Picture Denyce, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was blown away with how beautiful his music was in person. Not only that, he was dressed and carried himself like a true professional. His rates were very fair, and I would recommend him to anyone who seeks a very skilled guitarist for their event.

Profile Picture User2966891, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

He would be hired for any event we would have there again, was a beautiful and small wedding and then he even walked over to our dinner and played for cocktails. -- very beautiful playing and very sweet guy!--

Profile Picture User2964462, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar Villanueva and his group made our wedding ceremony so beautiful with their harmonizing voices and beautiful guitar. Omar was very professional throughout the entire process. Many of our guests commented on the lovely music. I look forward to another occasion where we can work with Omar again. Love love love his music.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar was great from beginning to end! I was planning our wedding from across the country and we were able to do everything over phone and email. He was very helpful. We didn't meet until the day of the wedding but everything went perfectly. Omar's music added so much to our ceremony - it was beautiful!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Awsome group! Loved the music as did all the guests. Definitely would hire again! If you're looking for spanish music or spanish guitar this band is it!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful musician. Played beautifully and was exactly what I expected. Thank you so much. Anyone would be lucky to have Omar perform for them. Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Omar entertained at our 50th wedding anniversary outdoor party. We couldn't have been more pleased and so many of our guests went up to tell him how much they also enjoyed his music.

Profile Picture Jan, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We are very grateful that Omar was able to play at our wedding. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User2592066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great music. Lots of positive feedback from my guests.

Profile Picture User2576081, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wow, my ceremony would not have been complete without the beautiful music provided by Omar. He was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Omar is such a talented a musician, we were honored to have him play our favorite songs for our perfect day! Thank you Omar!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/2/11, 1 Review