14 Reviews for O'Malley's Floral Expressions

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)

Holy smokes, Jenna was the absolute best. My mom, sister, and I loved her from the moment we met with her from our first consultation. She was super nice, very intuitive, and went above and beyond to help bring my vision to life! I'm not creative or artsy at all, and had a rough idea about what I wanted for centerpieces but didn't quite know how to make it happen. My (now) husband and I live in NYC, and were planning from afar, and couldn't do a lot of stuff in person. Jenna drove all the way to my parents house a few towns over, picked up some of the wood I wanted to use for the centerpieces, took them back to her house, created a couple of arrangement options and sent me the pictures. I was blown away by how insanely helpful and personable she was. The flowers were GORGEOUS and exactly what I wanted. She was helpful and knowledgable about things like how to arrange flowers to put in your hair, and even made us a flower for my pup Gus to wear on his collar!
She was the best - if you haven't already, call her to set up a consult.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna created the most amazing arrangements for our daughters wedding. From the wedding party's flowers, to the hanging mason jars for the alter, to the center pieces, and she even provided the flowers for the cake. She captured my daughters vision perfectly. Everything was lush and gorgeous, no skimping here. Her price point was reasonable and competitive. Jenna is sweet, and fun, and so easy to work with. We will be using her for my nieces upcoming baby shower, and what ever other events come along. So glad we found her, truly amazing!!!! Thank you Jenna, you're the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Judie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

GORGEOUS would sum up Jenna's work! I couldn't have been more happy with how beautiful the flowers were at our wedding! We received so many compliments on how everything tied together and looked so pretty! Jenna was incredibly easy to work with. I sent her numerous pictures and my ideas and she brought them to life and it looked spectacular! And to top it off, she has very reasonable prices!

Profile Picture Marni, 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna was great. The first day we met it seemed like we were old friends. You just explain something to her once and she totally gets it! The centerpieces were BEAUTIFUL. All of the bouquets were lovely and she can work with all budgets and gives you advise for getting the best bang for you buck. By the time I came to the venue she was almost done with her set up. People begged to take the center pieces home! I know nothing about flowers so her expertise was much appreciated. She will provide beautiful arrangements for your wedding so BOOK her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jenna was extremely professional, very accommodating and she provided very useful input when needed. She made the whole process very easy and everything was just perfect and exactly what we asked for. We could not have been happier with the results. She is also very pleasant to work with and a true professional you do not want to miss. Thank you Jenna for making this so easy and efficient for us and for delivering excellent services and just beautiful results. Matt & Eva

Profile Picture User7463299, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna was great helping me with my vision of what i wanted for my flowers. A pleasure to work with! All flowers were delivered on time. Everyone loved the flowers, lots of compliments.
The flowers were very fresh. Thank you so much I was thrilled with all of the flowers!

Carole 9-25-16

Profile Picture User7286497, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Jenna from my cake vendor! After a horrible experience with another florist, Jenna put my mind at ease and actually listened to what I wanted! She was so easy going, and fun to work with! From the perfect flowers, to the little details I was overwhelmed with how beautiful everything came out! She is a joy to work with! I would highly recommend her to all brides to be!

Thank you Jenna...you are truly a wonderful talent!
Alicia and Brent Durkee
7-9-16

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I met Jenna at a bridal show and had alot of florists to choose from it was overwhelming. I am so glad I went with O'Malley's...Jenna did a wonderful job and created the most beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and I. The mother and grandmother corsages were amazing as well. I am so happy with everything she made and would recommend her to any bride! Thanks!

Profile Picture User3649617, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were the easiest part of my day thank you to Jenna at o'malleys. She was very easy to work with and very responsive throughout the process. Took pictures that I gave as inspiration and ran with it and they came out perfectly. Additionally she was always very mindful of working within my set budget and did a great job to cut costs on church pieces. She did a wonderful job setting up the church prior to ceremony also. Absolutely fantastic work!

Profile Picture kara, 5/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED working with Jenna from O'Malley's Floral Expression. I had zero knowledge going into this about flowers, what looks good, what's in season and so forth. Jenna met with my mom and I and laid out EVERYTHING for us so simply and honestly. I could tell she wasn't trying to up-sell, but was rather listening to what I was describing as a vision for my wedding day. We met at her home a few times, and Jenna was always so sweet and welcoming. She had fresh coffee and some homemade baked good waiting for us. I ADORE how my flowers turned out. The wonderful array of purples and magenta flowers she selected really made my bridesmaids' dresses pop. My bouquet was breath-taking, soft and romantic with muslim wrapping, adorned perfectly with a locket of my Memere. The way she decorated the arbour under which we got married was beautiful as well. Jenna was always responsive, was prompt to deliver day of, and was always pleasant and accommodating. She also belongs to a wedding group and made a few suggestions for other vendors. Because I loved working with Jenna so much, I actually selected a limo and my makeup artist through her wedding group, and I was very happy with both of those services as well! I would highly recommended working with Jenna from O'Malley's Floral Expressions.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna and her team were excellent! She came through on everything we discussed and it made for a one of a kind floral design! We were extremely pleased with her and impressed how affordable her services were.

Profile Picture Nishawnda, 8/31/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I love Jenna of O'Malleys Floral Expressions and her work. I sent Jenna pictures of my ideas and she created the perfect flowers for me and my bridesmaids. I had many changes to my wedding party as when we stared planning (which we only planned for about 9 weeks!) we were going to have a very small wedding, to having a huge wedding party. Jenna was very responsive to all of my emails and was able to facilitate all of my changes. When the flowers arrived the day of the wedding they were even more perfect and beautiful than I thought they would be. I can't wait to dry out my flowers and display them in a shadow box.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

O'Malley's Floral Expressions was such a wonderful vendor to work with! I communicated with Jenna from the start and she was wonderful with all of her creative suggestions. She responded to all my emails quickly and I felt stress free and had no worries about the flowers for the big day. Everything was delivered on time and the bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces were absolutely perfect for my wedding!

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely my favorite part! O'Malley's really hit the theme of the castle perfectly. We got married outside in front of the castle and O'Malley's set up this incrediable arbor decorated with flowers with ivy topiaries on either side, the aisle was lined with pompadores hanging from shepard hooks and rose pedals. I can not say enough about the centerpieces - our guests were fighting over them - they were these amazing 30" pilsner pedistal vases with flowers gushing out...surrounded with candles - soooo romantic...breath taking. Not only did they do all absolutely gorgeous flowers but they also rent out chair covers that really dressed the castle hall up. My bridal bouquet was magnificent - exactly what I dreamed of. Jenna and her staff are awesome to work with - super friendly and very professional.

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/13/08, 7 Reviews