Olivia Nelson Reviews

14 | Los Angeles, CA

14 Reviews for Olivia Nelson

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2014

I hired feather and twine for photography services, noticed they're new videography movies on the website, and could not stop obsessing with this veil. I finally found the details as to where I could find the veil; I visited the site, and found my veil. When i contacted olivia nelson they were extemely nice and proffesional. The veil finally arrived in a pretty pink and gray box. Let me say this, thank-you! Thank-you for making me feel special,and thank-you for making me feel like I matter. You have a thousand inquires a day. But you didn't treat me like an order, and passed on a product, you were personable in every e-mail! Love it! AND THANK-YOU!----

• Deia

Deia · Married on 09/27/2014

Jaclyn from Olivia Nelson is the best of the best. I sent her an image off one of her head pieces that I found online and I loved, and asked for quote. She asked about myself, my dress, attire and wedding details, and offered to make me a special custom piece! She said if I don't love it, I could return it and she'd make me the original as requested. Well of course I fell in love with my custom headpiece, it was absolutely gorgeous and i'm so glad I had the opportunity to work with someone with such talent and professionalism.

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2012

I had the BEST experience working with Olivia Nelson. The owner and designer, Jaclyn, couldn't be any sweeter and her work is top notch! She made my sash and headpiece for my wedding and they are both absolutely stunning. I can't wait to wear them on my big day!! I would recommend Oliva Nelson to anyone, this line is fantastic!!

• User2194113 · 2+ years ago

I purchased bridal gloves from Jaclyn and absolutely adore them! They are so gorgeous and unique. I have tiny hands and Jaclyn was super accommodating and custom made them for me! I am so excited to wear them on my wedding. They will really complete my outfit. I would work with Jaclyn again in a heartbeat, she is uber-professional and her products are one of a kind!

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2012

I could not have had a better experience with Olivia Nelson! My wedding is on September 29, 2012. Since I found my wedding dress last fall, I had been searching for a fabulous bridal hair piece. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted and I wasn't really seeing it out there anywhere, until I contacted Olivia Nelson. Jaclyn was absolutely wonderful to work with and was very responsive. I told her my ideas of what I was looking for; she ran with my vision and completely exceeded my expectations! It is stunning and I truly could not be more happy with my custom, one-of-a-kind hair piece! I was so happy with what she created for me that I contacted her about making hair pieces for my two maids of honor. I would highly recommend Olivia Nelson to anyone!

I have now gotten multiple pieces from Olivia Nelson and each one I am more happy with than the next. She has made a swarovski crystal studded belt for my wedding gown. It is by far the most gorgeous and unique piece I've ever seen! And the best part about it, is that no one else has it, but me! It's gorgeous! I'm am so excited to wear it on my special day!!! She's also very lovely to work with :)

Olivia Nelson provided me with a gorgeous sash for my maid of honor. It was absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted. When she first made the sash, I wanted a couple things changed slightly and she was prompt and responsive and completely willing to make the additions for the sash at no additional cost. Olivia Nelson has amazing wedding accessories and perfect customer service!

Heather · Married on 08/25/2012

Olivia Nelson was all around perfect! They listened to what I wanted, worked with me to get it just right and genuinely cared. The headpiece they made was of the highest quality yet at a honest price. It’s surely beautiful; it’s a treasure that I'll save for a life time.

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2012

I sent a description of what I wanted for a headpiece for my wedding and received a headpiece that was even better than I imagined! It was the perfect finishing touch to my ensemble.

• O

Osiris · Married on 07/13/2012

I must say that I have never had a material possession in my life that makes me hope for the future more than the garter by Olivia Nelson (and my engagement ring of course :)

I’ve seen so many various designs of garters and quite honestly looked at the “tradition of having one” not as a necessity but more like a small detail that I’ll throw in at the last moment.

But once I saw the garter that I purchased from Olivia Nelson, not only was I immediately enthralled by its beauty, but I almost instantly craved to have a daughter that I could pass it on to. At my young age with no kids, Olivia Nelson’s garter made me think of heirlooms and my future. It amazes me how Jaclyn the designer, took a garter (which is generally just a piece of elastic to hold up a stocking) and designed something so exquisite, that my guests talk about my garter as much as my dress and our picture perfect wedding day in Panama.

Thank you Olivia Nelson for your vision and the special treasure you enhanced our day with.

C&T

Melissa · Married on 09/12/2011

I truly enjoyed working with Jaclyn to make the perfect hair fascinator for my wedding! I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair – until I saw the fascinator and fell in love. She was extremely easy to work with, thoughtful, and responsive. I have recommend Olivia Nelson to all of my friends that are getting married! Not only was the piece itself beautiful – but I even adore the box and wrapping it came in!! I could not have asked for more.

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2011

Jaclyn fom Olivia Nelson was very helpful in styling my accessories with my dress for my special day. She met with me multiple times and made me a custom hair piece as well as a sash to complete my look. Everything was so perfect and uniquely me, I would highly recommend you to use Olivia Nelson on your special day.

Leslie · Married on 10/27/2012

Jaclyn did a wonderful job with my bridal halo & it was exactly the look I was going for. She was also very accommodating wih my customization request. I can't wait to wear my halo on my wedding day.

Olivia Nelson made the sash/belt on my dress and it was perfect! She was great to work with and it turned out beautifully!