Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abby D. Married on 04/23/2022

We Loved Olivia!!!

Olivia was extremely professional and accommodating! She went above and beyond to create a custom playlist for our special day. Our guests absolutely loved her!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Abby! You were so great to work with, I'm so glad to have been a part of your day!
  • O
    Olivia W. Married on 01/15/2022

Wonderful!

We are so happy that Olivia was our violinist at our wedding. The music was absolutely lovely. We couldn’t have been happier with her.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Olivia! I loved being part of your day and wish you and your husband the happiest future! :)
  • April
    April P. Married on 12/11/2021

Awesomeness

Olivia is an extremely talented violinist. Our guests enjoyed her performance and selections at our wedding. She is also very accommodating, professional and punctual. We would highly recommend Olivia!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, April! It was a pleasure working with you and Allen, and your ceremony was just so sweet. I wish you both the best of luck with everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nila
    Ayla G. Married on 10/23/2021

Very positive experience.

Olivia was very patient while the bride and groom made a decision about the music. She was prompt and attentive to the timing of the ceremony. It was great to have her as a part of our day.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly loved being a part of your day, you were so wonderful to work with and the ceremony was so nice and intimate. Best of luck to you all!
    Xx Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Olivia is the perfect choice !!!

We are so happy that we chose Olivia to play at my daughter’s wedding! She always responded quickly and had wonderful suggestions. She did a beautiful job at the wedding and her prices were very reasonable. I wish all vendors could be as reliable and easy as her to work with as her! Thank you again!!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review! I really enjoyed being a part of your daughter's day - it was such a sweet ceremony. Best of luck to you all!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 06/27/2021

Exceptional wedding ceremony music

Olivia was excellent -- from her communication and guidance to performance on our wedding day, we loved our experience working with her and would strongly recommend her to other couples.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan! I am so glad to have been a part of your day. I hope you’re enjoying married life! 😊
    Jason T. Married on 05/14/2021

Wonderful experience

Olivia was extremely easy to work with. She was professional, responsive, available, and engaging in making the experience work with our vision. Her solo violin music is top notch. Highly recommend.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review, Jason! It was great working with you, too, and I loved being a part of your ceremony!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved working with Olivia!

Olivia was amazing to work with and wonderful at suggesting songs! She helped make our day perfect!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Hi Katie! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was wonderful working with you, too, and everything about your day was just beautiful! I have to say, though, that your dog might have been my favorite part. :) I hope you're enjoying married life!
    Taylor C. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing talent

Olivia was just phenomenal. The music really helped make our day special. She was also super great communicating with and took care of everything!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was great working with you - I loved being a part of your ceremony! I hope you're enjoying married life so far. Best of luck with everything! :)
  • Maddie
    Maddie Married on 07/11/2020

Highly Recommend

Olivia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She learned specific songs my fiancé & I wished to have played during our ceremony and that was so special to us. Olivia played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests loved it and thought she was fantastic. Olivia made the music for our night so personal and amazing. I highly recommend working with her!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Maddie! It was wonderful working with you, too. I'm so glad everything worked out (despite the virus) and you and your husband got the wedding day of your dreams. Best of luck with everything, and thank you again!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 06/14/2020

Olivia is AMAZING!!!

Are you looking to make your wedding ceremony/reception unique, intimate, and absolutely beautiful?! Hire Olivia to play violin for you! I promise you will not be disappointed. She is so professional and talented, and she will do everything in her power to ensure she exceeds your expectations. Her music truly made our beach ceremony so magical. Do you not know what songs you want to use? She has a list of commonly used songs. Do you have specific requests for songs? She will learn how to play them and even send you recordings to get your approval! We are so happy that we made her part of our special day!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Hannah, thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words and how much I enjoyed being a part of your day. I hope you're enjoying married life so far, and wish you and Jason the best of luck! :)
  • Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 03/22/2020

Loved Olivia!

We loved having Olivia as our violinist for our ceremony. She was so easy to work with before the wedding and was so helpful with choosing the right music. I highly recommend her!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I'm so glad my mom was able to put us in touch, and was honored to be a part of your day. :) Best of luck to you with everything!
  • Maggie
    Maggie D. Married on 02/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful violinist & a seamless vendor experience!

Olivia performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. All of our guests commented multiple times about how pretty the music was. She had a robust list of songs to choose from and gave her flexibility to pick/choose the rest.

The communication and payment process was super easy from start to finish. This was by far the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding—seamless and simple.

Highly recommend, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Maggie, thank you SO much for your kind words! I am so sorry, I thought I had responded months ago. Your wedding was so beautiful and fun, and I am so glad to have been a part of it. I hope you're doing well!
    Diana S. Married on 12/21/2019

Olivia is amazing!

Olivia was the most amazing and EASY vendor to work with!! Her playlist set up is absolutely phenomenal, but her customer service and her attentiveness to my needs were the selling point for me, especially after requesting her to play a song she had never done. My dad's favorite christmas song is "What Child is This" so I wanted to have that played for my processional and when I asked Olivia if she could play this, she was honest with me and told me she never had before, but would learn. Within a week or less she sent me a recording of her playing this song and it brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful! She truly was a blessing to work with. Olivia was very quick to respond to all of my many questions along the way and even though we booked her early, she still checked in from time to time to make sure all was good. Aside from her being an extremely talented violinist, her personality is so fun, but professional at the same time. I highly recommend booking Olivia asap if you are in search for a violinist! I can't thank Olivia enough for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful, she literally is amazing!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Diana, thank you much for this amazing review! I'm so glad to have been a part of your day, and so happy to have played your father's favorite Christmas song. :) That was such a sweet touch! Thank you again so much for your kind words.
    Meagan M. Married on 10/20/2019

Super easy communication

Olivia was very professional and so easy to communicate with! We would recommend her!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Meagan! It was great working with you, too. Your ceremony and cocktail hour we're beautiful. I hope you're enjoying married life!
    Kaitlyn E. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent experience

Olivia was absolutely wonderful! Her music was beautiful and she was so accommodating with my ceremony. We had to move locations last minute due to weather and she worked right with us! Would recommend her to everyone!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

I loved being a part of your day, Kaitlyn! The modified venue turned out beautifully; it was so lovely and intimate. It was so great working with you, and I really appreciated your communication - even the day of! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Stephanie S. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding ceremony

Olivia was so easy to work with and helpful in picking music selections. When we were running late she continued to entertain our guests and stayed beyond her allotted time. She elevated our small casual ceremony and made it elegant and memorable.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! You and your guests were so kind, and that little boy playing the imaginary violin with sticks was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Thank you again. :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/18/2019

What a beautiful experience

Olivia did a phenomenal job playing at my wedding in Charleston. Her talent is so amazing and she was so professional to work with. She made my wedding extra special! Please don't hesitate to hire her! You won't be disappointed. Thank you Olivia!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I had a blast being part of your wedding - you two and your friends and family were so full of happiness and love! Thanks again, and best of luck with everything!
  • Bethany
    Bethany A. Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Soloist!

Olivia did a fabulous job at our June wedding!! Her music was beautiful pre- and post-ceremony. She is very responsive and dependable. If you are in search of live music, she was the perfect choice for a perfect day.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Bethany! I'm so glad my mom put us in touch and I was able to be a part of your lovely day. Thanks again very much for your kind words! :)
  • Louisa
    Brandon W. Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Performance

Olivia did a beautiful job playing at our wedding ceremony! She made the decision making processes very easy and was super helpful. Thanks so much for your beautiful performance!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brandon and Louisa! I'm so grateful to have been part of your ceremony - it was so full of love that I left smiling. I hope you're enjoying married life!
    Haley E. Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding 5/18

Olivia was absolutely wonderful! We got married outside and wanted to add to the ambience. I thought having any live music would be too expensive. We had a band, but for them to play at the ceremony was too much! Olivia was a great price and an even better value. She’s great!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Haley! It was so great playing at your ceremony - I'm very glad to have been a part of your day! Thank you again. :)
    Halle Y. Married on 04/27/2019

Beach Wedding Violinist

My husband and I hired Olivia to play the violin during our ceremony on the beach and our cocktail hour. She was incredibly responsive to contact, extremely reasonably priced and easy to work with, and very receptive to requests for the songs we wanted. We absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone who wants a great violinist for an event!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Halle! You two were great to work with as well! I'm so glad to have been a part of your lovely day. :)
    Ashlyn Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect ceremony music!

Olivia was very easy to work with. She played beautiful music for my ceremony and worked with me to choose songs. Very affordable price to get a quality, talented, and professional musician! Highly recommend!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashlyn! I loved being a part of your ceremony - everything and everyone was gorgeous. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Charleston! Best of luck with everything!
  • Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy choice for ceremony music!

Olivia was super easy to work with and responded super quickly anytime I emailed her with questions! The music was beautiful and she was a great addition to our ceremony

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! Your ceremony was so wonderful to be a part of - so easy-going and full of love. Thank you for letting me be a part of it! Best of luck with everything!
  • Katie
    Katie G. Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful!

Olivia's violin music made our wedding absolutely beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for asking me to be part of the ceremony, Katie! I *loved* being a part of your day!
illustration stars