Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist Reviews

14 Reviews for Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist

• Bethany

Bethany Adamson · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Beautiful Soloist!

Olivia did a fabulous job at our June wedding!! Her music was beautiful pre- and post-ceremony. She is very responsive and dependable. If you are in search of live music, she was the perfect choice for a perfect day.

Sent on 01/16/2020

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Bethany! I'm so glad my mom put us in touch and I was able to be a part of your lovely day. Thanks again very much for your kind words! :)
  • Maggie

Maggie DuRant · Married on 02/16/2020

Beautiful violinist & a seamless vendor experience!

Olivia performed during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. All of our guests commented multiple times about how pretty the music was. She had a robust list of songs to choose from and gave her flexibility to pick/choose the rest.

The communication and payment process was super easy from start to finish. This was by far the easiest vendor we worked with for our wedding—seamless and simple.

Highly recommend, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 03/01/2020

Diana Sas · Married on 12/21/2019

Olivia is amazing!

Olivia was the most amazing and EASY vendor to work with!! Her playlist set up is absolutely phenomenal, but her customer service and her attentiveness to my needs were the selling point for me, especially after requesting her to play a song she had never done. My dad's favorite christmas song is "What Child is This" so I wanted to have that played for my processional and when I asked Olivia if she could play this, she was honest with me and told me she never had before, but would learn. Within a week or less she sent me a recording of her playing this song and it brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful! She truly was a blessing to work with. Olivia was very quick to respond to all of my many questions along the way and even though we booked her early, she still checked in from time to time to make sure all was good. Aside from her being an extremely talented violinist, her personality is so fun, but professional at the same time. I highly recommend booking Olivia asap if you are in search for a violinist! I can't thank Olivia enough for making our wedding ceremony so beautiful, she literally is amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Diana, thank you much for this amazing review! I'm so glad to have been a part of your day, and so happy to have played your father's favorite Christmas song. :) That was such a sweet touch! Thank you again so much for your kind words.

Meagan McFadden · Married on 10/20/2019

Super easy communication

Olivia was very professional and so easy to communicate with! We would recommend her!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Meagan! It was great working with you, too. Your ceremony and cocktail hour we're beautiful. I hope you're enjoying married life!

Kaitlyn Ehrler · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent experience

Olivia was absolutely wonderful! Her music was beautiful and she was so accommodating with my ceremony. We had to move locations last minute due to weather and she worked right with us! Would recommend her to everyone!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

I loved being a part of your day, Kaitlyn! The modified venue turned out beautifully; it was so lovely and intimate. It was so great working with you, and I really appreciated your communication - even the day of! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Stephanie Stumpf · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding ceremony

Olivia was so easy to work with and helpful in picking music selections. When we were running late she continued to entertain our guests and stayed beyond her allotted time. She elevated our small casual ceremony and made it elegant and memorable.

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanie! You and your guests were so kind, and that little boy playing the imaginary violin with sticks was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Thank you again. :)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Snowden · Married on 07/18/2019

What a beautiful experience

Olivia did a phenomenal job playing at my wedding in Charleston. Her talent is so amazing and she was so professional to work with. She made my wedding extra special! Please don't hesitate to hire her! You won't be disappointed. Thank you Olivia!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I had a blast being part of your wedding - you two and your friends and family were so full of happiness and love! Thanks again, and best of luck with everything!
  • Louisa

Brandon William Hughes · Married on 06/21/2019

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Performance

Olivia did a beautiful job playing at our wedding ceremony! She made the decision making processes very easy and was super helpful. Thanks so much for your beautiful performance!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brandon and Louisa! I'm so grateful to have been part of your ceremony - it was so full of love that I left smiling. I hope you're enjoying married life!

Haley Evans · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding 5/18

Olivia was absolutely wonderful! We got married outside and wanted to add to the ambience. I thought having any live music would be too expensive. We had a band, but for them to play at the ceremony was too much! Olivia was a great price and an even better value. She’s great!!

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Haley! It was so great playing at your ceremony - I'm very glad to have been a part of your day! Thank you again. :)

Halle Young · Married on 04/27/2019

Beach Wedding Violinist

My husband and I hired Olivia to play the violin during our ceremony on the beach and our cocktail hour. She was incredibly responsive to contact, extremely reasonably priced and easy to work with, and very receptive to requests for the songs we wanted. We absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to anyone who wants a great violinist for an event!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Halle! You two were great to work with as well! I'm so glad to have been a part of your lovely day. :)

Ashlyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect ceremony music!

Olivia was very easy to work with. She played beautiful music for my ceremony and worked with me to choose songs. Very affordable price to get a quality, talented, and professional musician! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashlyn! I loved being a part of your ceremony - everything and everyone was gorgeous. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Charleston! Best of luck with everything!
  • Kelly

Kelly Williams Ballman · Married on 03/30/2019

Easy choice for ceremony music!

Olivia was super easy to work with and responded super quickly anytime I emailed her with questions! The music was beautiful and she was a great addition to our ceremony

Sent on 04/14/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! Your ceremony was so wonderful to be a part of - so easy-going and full of love. Thank you for letting me be a part of it! Best of luck with everything!
  • Katie

Katie Givens · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful!

Olivia's violin music made our wedding absolutely beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for asking me to be part of the ceremony, Katie! I *loved* being a part of your day!

Chelse Woodhall · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

Olivia was fantastic throughout the whole experience. She was prompt replying and giving quotes. She make me sample pieces when I was unsure of what I wanted. She was on time to my wedding, dressed beautifully, and professional. She was flexible when I pushed the wedding back an hour last minute. 100% recommend!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Olivia Hall - Violin Soloist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chelsea! It was great working with you. I hope you're enjoying married life!