Olivia Blair Reviews

Olivia Blair 6
Olivia Blair 7

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2017

Excellent!

Olivia was absolutely wonderful- so professional! Made me look like me, just a pretty version. I highly recommend Olivia for your special day!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Rowan · Married on 10/13/2017

Olivia’s talent is absolutely stunning! I was in LOVE with how she did my hair and added my hair piece! It lasted me all night even through the dancing I did! My makeup stayed flawless even through sweating and the heat. She’s the sweetest and am glad I booked her! She’ll be my go to whenever I or my stepdaughter need anything! She did my hair & makeup, my bridal party of 3, and one of my girls’ makeup. That’s the best I’ve ever felt in my life!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Emily · Married on 01/28/2017

Olivia was FANTASTIC. I don't live in Arkansas so my availability for a trial run was limited, she opened extra early to accommodate me and that was just the beginning. Like only a true bridezilla would, I decided to change my hairstyle at the last minute. I brought some photos and the day of my wedding asked her to rethink the previously experimented style. Well she totally nailed it. I am SO picky about my hair and makeup and didn't even have time to do a makeup trial. Everything was amazing! All night I got compliments on how amazing my hair looked, and that's just a fraction of how I felt about it. All of my girls hair turned out great, a variety of styles and requests and there wasn't even one that was less than beautiful. She was so much fun to work with and blended seamlessly into our group, laughing and having fun with us all morning. I highly recommend Olivia!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Kaela · Married on 11/05/2016

My hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful along with my bridesmaids! Olivia was so patient with us all day! I even had a bridesmaid get sick and throw up in her hair and Olivia was so kind and helped clean her hair and get her dolled up for the day! So thankful for all you did to make sure my wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Olivia Blair 15
    Olivia Blair 16
    Olivia Blair 17

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Olivia works magic. Don't even worry about acne or whatever your concerns are, she will make you look beautiful. All 3 of my bridesmaids loved their makeup, and having them feel beautiful is important! My sister wanted extra coverage on a spot and she totally took care of it. I needed help picking out lip color, and she sent me the color # to buy. My makeup really looked good all day!! Olivia is a very talented professional. Check out her Instagram. She is amazing!!!

The only thing I would suggest is to ask for an invoice since it makes things easier for you to keep track of.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Sayre · Married on 08/12/2016

Olivia is 100% the person you want for your hair and makeup for your wedding! I showed Olivia pictures of what I was wanting for my hair and makeup and she blew the pictures out of the water with her work! Olivia did my hair/makeup for bridals, and on the wedding day fixed my bridesmaid's hair and mother of the groom's hair, and also did hair and makeup for mother of the bride. I had airbrush makeup done for both my bridals and wedding, Olivia made it look perfect and it stayed through the entire day! What stood out the most about Olivia was that she was able to adapt to the client's style. I was beyond happy with my hair and makeup and my mother was extremely happy with her hair and makeup as well, which meant the world to me. She is very easygoing and understanding, readily available, efficient with communication, and is an expert in her profession, which is everything you could ask for in a hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2016

Olivia did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I was beyond pleased with her work and couldn't have picked anyone better to play such an important role on the most special day of my life!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Olivia Blair 18

Baillie · Married on 10/17/2015

Olivia was amazing!! I booked her a couple months in advance and she always responded promptly to my concerns throughout the course of my engagement. She was on time and brought a talented team with her to help with bridesmaids. She was personable and enjoyable! I did the airbrush bridal makeup, and it was fabulous. Thank you so much Olivia!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/09/2015

Olivia is AMAZING!! She has done my hair and makeup multiple times. First for my bridals, then my wedding, and also for some pictures we did after the wedding. She is so easy to work with and definitely knows her stuff. She offers airbrush makeup, as well as regular makeup. I highly recommend the airbrush makeup because it looks phenomenal. She can achieve any hairstyle you throw at her. I literally can't say enough good things about her, she is such a talented and professional hair and makeup artist.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Alexa · Married on 11/08/2014

Olivia does amazing hair and makeup! Not only does she do special events, but she does my regular hair maintenance as well. She's fabulous!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Olivia did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and it was perfect! I wasn't sure what look I wanted to go with so she gave me several options and recommendations. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, and I was so pleased with her work and her skills. Both my hair and makeup looked better than I thought possible and both lasted all night. I'm so glad I chose Olivia for hair and makeup on my big day!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Tanya · Married on 12/02/2017

Got makeup and hair done for three people. Olivia started with makeup at 9A.M. and the ceremony started until 6:30P.M. OUR FACES AND HAIR LOOKED FLAWLESS even after first look photos, and family photos. She was on time to meet us at the hotel and is just an overall amazing, talented person! If you are still doubting about booking your bridal hair and make up with Olivia you need to message her RIGHT NOW! I promise you will LOVE your wedding day look!

Sent on 12/07/2017