OLIVE Weddings & Events Reviews

1 | Atlanta, GA

1 Reviews for OLIVE Weddings & Events

• I

hyesung · Married on 11/08/2008

I highly recommand Olive Wedding & Events for an amazing wedding and reception and recommend any bride looking to get married in Atlanta (or WHEREEVER !). My husband and I had been researching and planning our wedding for 2 years and Olive Wedding & Event more than met our expectations. We were married at Spring Hall in Atlanta, Ga on November 8, 2008 (400 guests).

Grace, our wedding cooridnator was was always prompt with e-mails and if she was going to be delayed she let us know. She was always up to date with contract changes and any taxes and fees were comparable to other planners that we looked at. The closer we got to the wedding date, she was always fast with her replies for our last minute questions (Trust me, I had lots of questions). I also tend to be very organized and she worked with me to put my mind at ease so I knew that she knew everything was under control! She was so much fun to work with. I was not stressed about the wedding anymore.

I had some details about the flowers and some with the reception and wedding site that we wanted taken care of. She took the time to understand what I wanted, confirmed it and advised us well. Certain items we had to trust her with, such as the final flower arrangements and hair. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and what she was able to provide was better than what we had ever hoped. I had so many complements on my hair (it stayed in place in the wind without worry)> I love the fact that she was so detailed !

Our flowers were gorgeous. Everything was delivered on time, our photographer and DJ that she selected for us (Henry from Wedding One)were great and met all the requests we had for them.

I couldn't have asked for better. Through all of it, she was concerned that we were happy and would enjoy our day. She said not to worry about a thing and she was right. Our families, guests and my husband and I could not be more grateful and continue to recommend her as THE PRO wedding planner in Atlanta.

I'm happy to answer any questions that any prospective brides have about Olive Wedidng & Events. Grace and her team are amazing and we are proud and honored for her to have planned our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2010