Olga's Brides Reviews

105 | Fair Lawn, NJ

105 Reviews for Olga's Brides

Julissa · Married on 04/28/2012

I had my wedding on 04/28/12. Having Olga as my makeup Artist was an honor and pride. Olga and her assistant did an amazing job!!!!!! with all of my bridesmaids, my mother and the little flower girls especially with me the bride ;). Olga is a very professional makeup artist who goes out of her ways for her brides. She get's to know her brides and makes her brides feel confortable, relaxed and confident for their makeup trials and for their wedding day. My guests at my wedding were complimenting my makeup all night long!!!! they were saying how beautiful I looked, how I was the barbie doll of the night and how perfect it was. My bridesmaids were soooo happy and looked so beautiful as well. They were all saying how beautiful they felt and even inquired in hiring Olga as their makeup artist when it's their time to get married. I felt like the most beautiful bride on earth for my wedding day! it was the best feeling ever! If I can do my wedding all over again I would have Olga as my makeup Artist without a doubt!

Thank you Olga for your magic and for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. When I renew my vows I will contact you to be my makeup artist ;).

Sent on 06/02/2012

Nora · Married on 01/28/2012

Olga has done my make up for many occasions over the years, my Engagement party my wedding my baby shower my maternity photo shoot my son's christening etc. etc. The one thing I am guaranteed is consistency, I would highly recommend Olga to anyone trust me you'll never change your make up stylist again!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Anna · Married on 12/17/2011

I am so glad that I chose Olga to do my makeup on my wedding day. Olga was very responsive and always got back to me right away if I had any questions. Olga made me look beautiful and I still keep getting compliments on my makeup when I show people my wedding pictures. Not only did Olga make me look beautiful, but she also fixed makeup done by another makeup artist for one of my bridesmaids. My maid of honor and my mother felt very beautiful and were very happy with their makeup as well. I HIGHLY recommend Olga as a makeup artists for your wedding day, you will not regret your decision !

Sent on 02/26/2012
  • O

Oksana · Married on 11/25/2011

Where do I begin to tell you how happy and satisfied I am that I booked Olga for my wedding day. She is absolutely amazing and when she tells you that your make up will stay on all day, she really means it.Olga did my make up, my mom's and my bridesmaids and all of us just loved it. Book Olga for your special occasion, don't waste time or money on any other trials, and you won't regret it.

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/04/2011

Olga worked with me and each of my girls to achieve the look I wanted and that worked for them. Her prices were reasonable and she came to us. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or special occasion that you want to look flawless for.
    Thanks Olga for everything!

Mrs. Irene Valerio

Sent on 01/05/2012

Lana · Married on 09/24/2011

Olga was unbelievable -she does such a beautiful job and is extremely easy to deal with-very flexible with the look you are going for and happy to have as many trials as you need before the wedding day - loved her!!!

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • F

From A to · Married on 08/07/2011

Olga is truly a makeup artist in every sense of the word. She understands what you WANT to end up looking like and explains her process every step of the way. I hired Olga for my wedding and treated my bridesmaids as well and everyone couldn't stop raving about how great of a job she did. Olga really cares about what she does and prides herself on reputation and satisfaction.

I would HIGHLY recommend Olga to any future brides...or someone needing a night out on the town!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Renata · event on 08/06/2011

Olga is so easy to work with. She does amazing make up and makes you feel like a queen. After I leave I get 100s of compliments. I have been using her for all big events. Thanks for always making me feel and lok fabulous!

Sent on 10/08/2011

marissa · Married on 07/02/2011

I went to a wedding and the bride used Olga as well. I loved her make up and wanted to have her as my makeup artist. She came to my house and did a trial. I did other trials as well with other artist and the makeup she used couldn't compare. She was the best! Very sweet and made my wedding makeup beautiful! She also did my bridesmaid, and mom. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I will deff use her again if I need in the future! She always returns your phone calls and emails & makes you feel comfortable. She also went out of her way and recommend skin products for my face! She isn't the cheapest make up artist, but it was well worth it. I love my wedding pictures and thanks to her!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Olga is the best ! I plan on referring her to future brides, and going to her for my own makeup for future events. She is a true artist and professional.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Jenny · Married on 06/05/2011

Olga proved to be extremely professional and did great work on myself and my bridesmaids! Make up looked fabulous on photographs and lasted through the entire day.

Sent on 01/25/2012

Masha · Married on 04/29/2011

I decided to treat all my bridesmaids to hair and make-up as a bridal gift. I hired Olga who brought a team of people, including one other make-up artist and two hairstylists. They were extremely professional, they got all of the girls ready and glamorous in time.

The bridesmaids loved the experience and the results. As a makeup artist Olga's work is amazing and worth every penny. As a leader, she organized the entire event with ease and met all of our needs. I didn't have to worry about a thing and can't image using anyone else!

Everyone's make-up looks so good and everyone received so many compliments. I felt amazing on my special day. When my husband saw me for the first time he said I looked amazing, hes never seen me look so beautiful and was crying. I definitely give her and her team all the credit and really can't thank Olga enough for her amazing work!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Barbara · Married on 03/19/2011

As a person who does not have much knowledge about make up this experience gave me knew outlook how to look beautiful everyday. Olga is a fun person and possesses great talent. Her touch is very delicate and she works swiftly. She is passionate, has a unique style and artistic ability to make anyone look beautiful.
    I was very satisfied with her service and I would recommend her to anyone!!
    She’s an amazing makeup artist! Thank you Olga, you saved my day!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Denise · Married on 06/20/2010

For my wedding, I had about 10 make-up trial with different artists. Olga does the most amazing work. As the bride, she made me feel comfortable and made me look flawless. Pictures look amazing! The make-up lasted all day and night but felt very light and natural (after lots of dancing and being outdoors on a hot and humid June day). Olga works with you to get the EXACT look you want and also gives her professional opinion throughout the process. I got so many compliments on wedding day. I highly recommend her and will definately use her as my makeup artist in the future.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Alyson · Married on 05/30/2010

Olga did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day. I received so many compliments throughout the night on how great my makeup looked.

I just received my professional pictures and I look flawless in every single picture! I'd definitely recommend Olga to any future brides. All my bridesmaids also got their makeup professionally done and it was the perfect touch to the most beautiful pictures!

Olga is going to be the first person that I recommend to all my friends when they are planning their weddings!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Karen · Married on 05/21/2010

Olga is awesome! She made me look and feel beautiful and sexy! Just the perfect look, exactly what I wanted! She is personable and professional. I would highly recommend her to everyone! I even learned a few things about how I should be doing my make-up!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Denise · Married on 02/21/2010

Olga was amazing! She did an incredible job and made me look and feel stunning for my special day. She understand exactly what I wanted (and even a little of what I did not even know that I wanted). Although I used her services for my wedding, I also know I found a make-up expert who I will rely on for many years to come.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Rona · Married on 09/06/2009

I was so happy I went with Olga for my bridal makeup. She did exactly as I requested but yet added her own touch. Very professional, cordial, and not to mention an amazing artist. I will be coming back for all big events to Olga!

Sent on 11/06/2011

masha · Married on 09/05/2008

Olga is amazing, i felt sooo beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • Inna

Inna · Married on 03/26/1984

Olga’s professionalism, mastership and artistry is absolutely top notch. She is the best at what she does and uses top quality products. Besides being on time she is also helpful, pleasant and calming. She was an instrumental part in making me feel like a true bride on my wedding day and the makeup stayed flawless all night! I will use her again and again for all my events and recommend her to absolutely anyone. She is simply the best, hands down!

Love Love Love Inna

Sent on 05/02/2011

Olga made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day!!! It was very important to me that I looked natural in person, but that the photos also look great, and she totally nailed it. Absolutely book a trial first!! She spent quality time with me talking about my makeup style and we worked out which colors worked (eyeshadows, bronzer comfort level, lip shades, false eyelash options) so on the day of, it was seamless. I absolutely loved the way Olga made me look and my bridesmaids and mom loved their look, too. Also the value is wonderful. Not to mention, she is a doll and so sweet. I give Olga my highest recommendation.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Lee · Married on 05/01/2012

Olga was fantastic. I rated her professionalism a 4.5 out of 5 instead of 5 out of 5 because I didn't think people would take this review seriously if she had a 100%, but she was 100% AMAZING. She's so much fun, relaxing to be around, and she did a wonderful job on my two best friends' makeup, my makeup, and especially, my Mom's makeup. She's a true artist who has her own opinions (which you should listen to), but she's also a good listener and will incorporate what it is that you're requesting. I loved her. I have recommended her to everyone I know that needs professional makeup done!!!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Allison · Married on 04/30/2011

Olga and her team were fantastic on my wedding day! All of my girls loved their makeup!! I absolutley LOVED my makeup as well. The makeup stayed on ALL day and never looked greasy. I was extremely satisfied with Olga's work and would recommend her and her team in a heartbeat. I will definitley use her again for events in the future!

Allison :)

Sent on 05/24/2011

koren · Married on 11/16/2013

Olga is absolutely wonderful - both my make-up and hair were PERFECT...so much so that we booked her again for my brothers wedding (a few months after mine.) Coupled with her sweet and fun personality....her services are a must for your event - she is the BEST.

Sent on 02/19/2014

You know when you look as good at the end of the wedding as you did at 1pm, she is a magician

Olga is a genius at her craft, she did all of my 4 bridesmaid and myself and everyone (including my mother who is picky) was beyond thrilled with the results. I love the contouring and shaping she did with the airbrush.

Did I mention she's also a sweetheart :) the only negative comment I have would be about timing, I wish she would have told me to add more time for make up as I ran a bit late. That being said when you look that damn good it's worth it.

She needs to update her website with more bridal pictures because people her work is amazing

Sent on 02/20/2014