Olga's Brides Reviews

105 | Fair Lawn, NJ

105 Reviews for Olga's Brides

Marina · Married on 09/06/2014

I'm very particular when it comes to makeup and beauty. Olga hands down is the most talented make-up artist I've worked with. She is so patient and really listens to you. I couldn't have been any happier.

Sent on 09/22/2014

lala · Married on 08/23/2014

Big thank you to the wonderful and talented Olga for doing my makeup on my wedding day. She made me look absolutely flawless and the airbrush makeup lasted me up until 5 A.M. It was even difficult to wash off! I couldn't be more happier with how I looked and I am so grateful to her!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Anna · Married on 08/10/2014

After doing make-up for my best friends wedding, I knew I had to hire Olga to do myself and my bridesmaids. She was always professional as well as a perfectionist. The make-up on my wedding day was perfect and lasted the whole night which was super important for me. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kristina · Married on 08/08/2014

Olga did my makeup for my wedding this past August and I absolutely loved it!! She is just a great person to work with on your special day! She always made me feel relaxed, confident, and happy with the makeup result, from my trial day to my wedding day! I had the airbrush makeup done and it lasted ALL day and came out gorgeous in photos! My mom and bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well!! She even helped me find a girl to do my hair who I loved as well!! I would highly recommend Olga to anyone!!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Luba · event on 08/02/2014

Olga is very professional and super talented. It was a pleasure to get make-up done by her. She has a very positive energy and she is very pleasant. She is one of the most talented and creative people I have ever met. I would use her again for my future events and would highly recommend Olga to my friends and family.
    She is the BEST!
    Great Job!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Erica · Married on 08/02/2014

I have used Olga on so many occasions and every single time I've received absolutely amazing results and so many compliments. I've used her for weddings, bridal showers, birthdays, milestones, graduations, holiday parties & more!! She's so professional, personable, listens to exactly what you want and works with you on how to approach the perfect look for you. I've used her approximately ten times in the past 18 months and can't wait to use her again!!! Love her!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Marina · Married on 06/29/2014

Excellence all around.
    Starting with the trial. Olga worked with me on what my bridal look would be. I have never done professional make up so she very patiently walked me through it. We tried lighter on one side of the face, darker on the other to feel it out. She estimated I would need an hour MAX on the day of. On the day of, she was punctual. She came exactly when she said she would and took as she estimated she would need. My make up came out flawless and stayed that way through out the day! Even my lipstick!
    I highly recommend Olga.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Michaela · Married on 06/22/2014

Olga is a incredible makeup artist, who is completely professional at all times. Olga did my sisters wedding and 7 months later she did my wedding. Including both of our bridal showers and other major events. Once you give Olga your vision, she comes through above and beyond. She made my makeup elegant and timeless, it was simply flawless. I would highly recommend Olga to any bride or for any event when makeup is needed. Olga was the only person that I did not have to worry about during my wedding day, she's always professional and has an artistic eye. My mother, sisters and grandma all loved their makeup too! Team Olga!

Sent on 09/18/2014

very talented professional with hands of gold :)

Sent on 09/16/2014

Olga did an amazing job on my wedding day! My makeup was flawless throughout the whole day and I didn't require any touch ups. My wedding day makeup was exactly like the trial and Olga understood exactly what I wanted. Overall, she is a pleasure ot work with and I would not hesitate to book her for any future events.

Sent on 01/15/2015

I highly recommend Olga for wedding day makeup. Olga and her colleague did makeup for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, and my mom on my June 14th wedding. She has the ability to work at a quick speed (important with so many people) and do such an outstanding job. Everyone looked gorgeous! Especially the way she does air brush. I would absolutely recommend booking a trial, too...since she can do just about any makeup you like. During my trial, I picked out different colors of blushes and shadows that I liked best, so that there was no confusion on the wedding day. Olga's the best! She'll make you look and feel like a princess.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Rita · Married on 05/25/2014

Very talented, friendly, flexible and just a pleasure to work with. I had a pleasure of booking her on numerous occasions and everyone is always impressed with my stunning transformation.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Elina · Married on 04/27/2014

Olga Shikhris came Highly recommended and Now i see why.. She made me look like a true Princess , I didn't even expect to look that amazing , She gave me features i wasn't born with - True makeup Guru! She wasn't just a Makeup Artist but she helped me stay calm and even helped me get into my dress. She was my true support system and i will be thankful to her for Life, because the memory of my Wedding day going soo smoothly will never be forgotten and its all thanks to her , She made me look stunning and then everything else, dress, shoes, jewelry just fell into place . Wedding days are once in a life time and you should feel and Look Different then any other day.. She made that happen for me.. The best thing i could have done for my wedding day was to choose her as my makeup artist .. Ladies if your makeup sucks, your event will be ruined.. after my Trial I knewwww my wedding would Rock!!! My makeup was a true masterpiece so again Thank you Thank You Thank You

Sent on 09/10/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/29/2013

Olga was great. I was the Maid of Honor in my best friend's wedding for which Olga did my make up. Prior to the event date I emailed her asking her questions about my severely sensitive skin & she responded immediately. She gave great make up advice & was professional & sweet. I highly suggest Olga & her magical airbrush that perfects your skin!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/18/2013

Olga was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a make-up artist for any occasion! Upon meeting her the first time for my bridal make-up trial I knew she would be the best one to help me achieve my bridal look on my big day, She knows her stuff. I told her what I was thinking about & left it up to her talent & knowledge to be the decision maker for my bridal look & I absolutely loved it! I couldn't of pictured it any better than it was! My mom & all of my bridesmaids looked amazing as well! She is so sweet, caring & easy to work with. I will definitely contact her in the future for any special event. She was definitely a key element in making my special day the best!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Diana · Married on 10/13/2013

Olga made sure I was the most beautiful I could be on my wedding day - and so was my mother, sister, and mother in law! She was amazing! She really listened and help me find a look that thrilled both me and my husband!! I loved loved loved it!! She even handled my mother in law (who never wears makeup and dislikes it) beautifully! Olga, I can't thank you enough for your expertise and professionalism and support on my wedding day! I will definitely be using your services again ;-)

Sent on 10/16/2013

Sabina · Married on 09/22/2013

If anyone needs their make-up done for any occasion Olga is the person to do it for you! She is AMAZING!!!! She provided her makeup services for myself and my entire bridal party for my wedding, and everything could not have gone more perfectly!!! She is extremely knowledgeable about skincare as well as all the beauty products out on the market and provides you with prep tips leading up to the big day to help every bride achieve that bridal glow! I can write countless of wonderful things about Olga, but the bottom line is, she is the best of the best in the industry!! You will not regret choosing her for your big day or other important occasions!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Nicolee

Nicolee · Married on 08/18/2013

Olga did a great job. She was able to come through for me after a different makeup artist canceled on me 1 week before my engagement shoot. I found her website online and emailed her- and thank goodness she was available. She did a home visit and right away we clicked. We talked for a little and I showed her some of my pictures of my usual makeup looks. That's all she needed. I looked into the mirror after she was done and it was perfect. I wouldn't have made any changes. My engagement pictures in central park came out flawless. I was so happy with her work that I booked her for my wedding. She did my mother, my bridal party and myself- All within the estimated time frame she gave me. She is also full of very useful advice. The day of the wedding, I decided to go for a darker smokey eye look. I let her do what she is good at and I was very thrilled with the results. I chose airbrush- it feels like you have nothing on. The make up lasted all night. It was a beautiful look and flawless. I appreciate that she took her time with me and that she knew what would look good on me. As for my bridesmaids and mother, I let them do what they wanted. They all did a different look and they all looked great. She is very reasonably priced. I must have looked at 20 different make up companies before I found Olga, and everyone's price range is pretty much the same. So as far as pricing, she's worth it. She is very caring and thoughtful. She make you feel like you are getting ready with a friend rather than someone you barely know. She was open to any concerns and comments I had, but I didn't have any because I was so happy with her work. I would definitely recommend her to any bride or friend. She is very good at what she does. Another plus- she is very organized.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Martha · Married on 08/11/2013

Olga was amazing. She and her team were Professional ,friendly and a pleasure to work with. She did all my bridesmaids make up and took the time To make everyone happy and gave them all the look that they wanted. everyone in my bridal party looked stunning, including myself ( the bride) I couldn't be happier and I will definetly work with her again.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Victoria · Married on 08/08/2013

I am so grateful that Olga was recommended for wedding makeup. Extremely professional, truly caring & a ray of sunshine I needed on my special day. My makeup looked stunning & was the perfect look for me. She listened to me & was able to accomplish the natural feel I was trying to accomplish. I am so lucky to have found her as she was even helpful by giving me recommendations & providing me with a Emergency Kit !! Being that I had 8 girls she brought her assistant who too was excellent & professional. My makeup stayed on so well & she even came back to touch me up before my ceremony !!! The service she provided before & during the hours leading up to my wedding was spectacular. She was able to keep the mood light & happy !!! I seriously LOVE her for actually CARING about her bride. She calmed me down & made me look like the most gorgeous bride. I had beautiful makeup & it did not look overdone how some artists do sometimes. I am extremely grateful that I was able to find the perfect artist. If I could give a 10 I would =) Go with Olga, if you want an experienced & professional artist who can capture the timeless look you desire !!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Victoria · Married on 08/08/2013

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • I

inna · Married on 08/04/2013

Olga is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! shes super nice, funny , caring & very good at what she does. I had a makeup trial with her and it was great! she did a great job and I hired her right away. She did an awesome job the day of my wedding for my bridal party & family members. Everyone looked beautiful. It was a hot summer day & my make up was good for the entire day & night. She made me feel very calm and made it a fun experience. I highly recommend her for weddings & for any event that is important to you. Shes extremely organized and also its very important that shes beyond neat & everything is clean. She met all of my needs & most important she didnt make me worry....I recieved a ton of compliments and so did everyone else. Olga is a great make-up artist and works well with others. I highly recommend her you cant go wrong! She knows exactly what needs to be done to have the most perfect photos. =) Good luck & hire Olga =)

Sent on 08/20/2013
  • Y

yelena · Married on 07/20/2013

All I can say is WOW! Olga saved me big time for my wedding. From our first conversation to the day of my wedding, Olga was there for me in every aspect imaginable and went far beyond the call of duty. Her insight into the wedding process from makeup, hair, scheduling, how and where for photos, you name it. Her insight into the bridal business, as well as her advice was a very valuable tool for me. She calmed me down anytime I was stressed and anxious. She always made the time to call me if I emailed her asking to talk. I trusted her as a vendor right away and when the day finally came, she delivered the same sweet, fun and confident attitude and personality that she did the day I met her, and the morning flowed smoothly as she promised. Everyone looked AMAZING. My skin was flawless, which was a huge concern as I broke out terribly right before my wedding. My eyes popped and my makeup and fake lashes lasted more than 16 hours, which is unbelievable because we took pictures in the heat for 3 hours and danced all night. So, when Olga says airbrush is sweat, tear and water proof, she is not kidding. Thank you, Olga for exceeding my expectations and for being so awesome. I would definitely recommend Olga and anyone she recommends to any bride looking for a reliable and talented makeup artist. Worth every dollar!!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Pauline · Married on 06/16/2013

I looked into many makeup artist but Olga really was the only one that gave me the timeless and elegant look that I want to achieve. She listened to the things I wanted and gave me the perfect look for my wedding day. She was very easy to contact and responded quickly. She was very organized and dependable. We even discussed and itinerary and tentative time that everyone will be getting their makeup done. Her emergency kit was amazing with literally everything that you would need and could think of. It was truly am easy and worry free experience (which is something's every bride needs) and I will definitely continue to use her makeup services for all my events.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Marina · Married on 06/09/2013

I can't say enough about Olgas amazing work! From my wedding day and making me look perfect to my events and parties that I attend I continued to use Olga for years now. She has hands of gold and a personality to match. She's a natural at what she does and her talent on whatever different looks I request my make up came out better then I even envisioned
    Thank you Olga !! ??