Olga Barron Photography, Inc. Reviews

7 | Edwards, CO

7 Reviews for Olga Barron Photography, Inc.

Abbie · Married on 10/08/2016

Olga was absolutely amazing with our engagement photos and wedding. She worked with the distance (we live in North Carolina but had our engagement session and wedding in Colorado). She was professional and skilled with dealing with a very crunched morning timeline and managed to get many gorgeous pictures in the midst of the chaos. I have received so many complements on our pictures. Thank you, Olga, for doing a phenomenal job!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Olga Barron Photography, Inc.'s reply:

It was my pleasure!

Casandra · Married on 07/19/2016

Olga is an amazing photographer who genuinely cares about delivering the perfect products for her clients. She was absolutely amazing with my baby girl who was a couple months old at the time. She was prepared for anything that could happen with a newborn which spoke volumes about her professionalism. She knew exactly what to do and assured me that she allowed extra time for her shoot in case the baby decided to not cooperate. Because of her patience and kindness, I was able to beautifully capture one of the rarest moments in my life. I will be using her again for my daughter's upcoming events. Also, I hired her for my professional shoot. For both jobs, she exceeded my expectations. She knew various vendors of several different types of photo you could purchase. She spent hours making sure the photos were perfect as she modified them. If you are looking for someone who is passionate, caring, and professional, this photographer is it! I highly recommend her <3

Sent on 11/10/2016

Olga Barron Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You and your daughter were pure joy to work with.

Daniela · Married on 09/16/2014

Olga was amazing at photographing our wedding. She was able to capture the beauty of the location and all the memorable moments. We have sooo many pictures! She also delivered them in a costum USB flash drive with our picture on it, inside a decorative box that also had our picture on it. She was amazing and great at hearing what we wanted from her. Couldn't have asked for more. A+!

Ruth · Married on 09/16/2014

Our day couldn't have been a more perfect day. Olga made it even more memorable. She is a talented, patient, warm, detail focused professional photographer. From the very beginning she showed always available for us and interested in getting to know what were looking for. She exceeded every expectation though. The final product was stunning, she understands colors, composition and the sequence of the entire event. She also made an extra mile giving us an USB in a customised package. I absolutely recommend her.

brian · event on: 09/27/2014

Olga Barron Photography exceeded our expectation's from start to finish. She new the environment she would be shooting in and had checked the weather prior to the shoot and had a back up plan if the weather got dicey. She has state of the art equipment and was very aware of our surrounding's. When we got our proofs back (in just a couple of days) the background in our nature style shoot was amazing. She is detail oriented, meticulous, and very professional. She went so far as to kneel in the river up to her waist (on a chilly fall day in Colorado) to get the shot we wanted. I would recommend Olga for any photo shoot whether its a formal event or just a casual photo shoot with friends and family. She has what it takes to make it a memorable event.

• User4610066 · event on: 12/07/2014

Olga Barron Photography was a pleasure to work with! She made a photo shoot with three active, little boys a fun activity and pictures are beautiful! We highly recommend her.

Sasha · event on: 09/02/2014

Olga Barron is a very professional, yet personable photographer. Her concept of light, and its manipulation is outstanding. During the shoot it is great to see her excitement, and enthusiasm to obtain the perfect shot. The images are absolutely beautiful, and she captured exactly what I wanted due to her attention to detail, composition, and color. It was a pleasure to work with Olga.