Olde Mill Reviews

Olde Mill 3
Olde Mill 4
Olde Mill 5

Sherry · Married on 09/15/2018

Just setup an event at the Olde Mill Emporium, - love working with the owners, they respond immediately and are great to work with. It is a very unique venue with lots to offer. I would highly recommend checking out this venue.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Darby · Married on 07/09/2011

My daughter's wedding reception was at the Olde Mill in Parkville. It is under new ownership this year. We were very pleased with the service. Everything we requested was gladly provided and the new owner is very pleasant to work with. We were nervous about the possibility of flooding and he did an excellent job of keeping us informed. The food was great and the venue was beautiful. I do wish the ac had been cranked a little. It did get pretty warm on the dance floor. That's really the only thing I would change.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Scott · Married on 12/30/2017

Our wedding was perfect down to the last detail. Tom and his staff were accommodating and provided just the right level of service. They were there when we needed them, but not overbearing. Can't beat the location as it's minutes from anywhere in the city and was a short Uber ride to downtown for our guests who wanted to continue the festivities.

Being able to bring in our own alcohol was a major factor in our decision. We saved over a $1,000 by being afforded this option.

Thanks Tom and Winnie for making our day the best!

Olde Mill 6
    Olde Mill 13
    Olde Mill 14
    Sent on 12/22/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2012

I absolutely loved this venue for our ceremony and reception! It was beautiful, and very much worth a look and the money. It worked out perfectly for our wedding. They also provided the catering for our wedding as well, and the food was very good! I recommend the mashed potatoes! Overall, I wouldn't have chosen another location if I had the choice. I loved it here!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Cherie · Married on 07/30/2016

Everything about this place is amazing including the staff. I had my wedding and reception (07-30-2016) there and they made sure everything ran smoothly. My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the bartender and servers were amazing........I will definitely use this venue for any other celebration, party, reunion or huge get to gather we have. I used outside caters and brought my own alcohol which saved tons of money and they provided the bartenders and servers.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Gregory · Married on 07/19/2008

3.5
      3.0

Make sure you get everything in writing. It is a beautiful place to have a reception and reasonably priced. The food was great.

Sent on 10/26/2008

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2008

2.8
      2.5

We had a lot of problems with confusion and misunderstandings the whole way through. They were very helpful when talking to them on the phone and personally but it seemed that everything that was discussed was quickly forgotten.

Sent on 07/28/2008