Old World Cake Co. LLC Reviews

15 | Greer, SC

15 Reviews for Old World Cake Co. LLC

Stacie · Married on 08/11/2012

Ma. Bristol provided my husband and I with the most beautiful, moist, and great tasting cake!! The cake was more beautiful than I had envisioned and Ms.Bristol gave us exactly what we wanted!
    She also provided us with our groom's cake!!! It was not only beautiful, but also DELICIOUS!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Linda Bristol did an absolutely awesone wedding cake for my daughter. Every little detail was perfect. The cake, itself, was delicious, very moist and the icing was out of this world.

She also proved the groom's cake which was perfect as well and very delicious.

I would not hesitate to use her again for Birthday cakes, etc.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 07/31/2010

Linda is wonderful to workk with! She will add special touches that will make you event perfect. The cake tasted great and I would recommend Old World Cake Co. to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Darlene · Married on 06/19/2010

Wonderful to work with, beautiful cake, would use again for another special occassion.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Leisa · Married on 05/30/2010

Our cake was delicious and beautiful!! Linda made sure that every detail was just as we wanted it! She was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Samantha · Married on 01/23/2010

My cake was beautiful! The best part about it was that it not only looked good, it was DELICIOUS!!! As we cut the cake and I fed it to my husband, his first response was "that is a good cake!" He said it repeatedly. I just left from visiting my family in MS and they are all still talking about how much they enjoyed eating my wedding cake. Here it is nearly 5 months later and it is still a topic of discussion and one of the high lights of our wedding. We had more than enough and none was left over except our anniversary cake. I am very thankful for your flexibility in working with me and being the FIVE STAR professional that you are! Blessings to you and your business

Sent on 05/31/2010

Katie · Married on 09/26/2009

Linda Bristol from Old World Cakes does incredible work and is extremely professional. She turned our vision into a reality that was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone who attended our wedding loved the cake and said it was delicious. Her cakes are really tasty and not dry at all, like some others we've sampled. Linda takes your preferences into account giving you lots of choices, while still keeping the logistics of your wedding and venue in mind. I would highly recommend Old World Cakes to any bride looking for a delicious and visually exquisite wedding cake.

Sent on 02/25/2010

Robin · Married on 08/08/2009

Amazing! Our daughter's wedding cake was the best cake we had ever had. So many wonderful comments from the guests. It was a piece of art that was a pleasure to our pallet. The creator is a joy to work with. Very professional, yet, very personal. She really listened to what we wanted, then went above and beyond to create a masterpiece that astonished everyone. We will recommend her to everyone. Thanks to her, our special celebration was made more special.

Sent on 08/11/2009

Jeanne · Married on 05/30/2009

I am so pleased to have found Old World Cake Co. Linda responded to my email and set up a tasting quickly. I was immediately impressed by her passion and the artistry of her work. She listened to my wishes and drew a design for me to preview. I asked for a traditional design that was simple and elegant for our small wedding. When I saw the cake I was amazed at how beautiful it was. My husband and I decided to serve it ourselves, enjoying our guests response when they saw and tasted it. Would I recommend Old World Cake? Indeed! Linda knows, Its Not Just A Cake.
    Jeanne Tilley
    Anderson, SC

Sent on 06/19/2009

Old World Cake Co. LLC's reply:

Hi Jeanne~
    Thank you so much for your comments! I loved creating your special cake~ Best Wishes for the future as Mr. & Mrs Tiley and please call me if I can be of assistance in the future!
    Best regards~
    Linda
    Old World Cake Co, LLC-
    864-879-1797

Brooks · Married on 05/30/2009

Linda,

Thank you so much for making my cake. I absoultly LOVE my cake. My cake was beautiful and tasted beyond amazing. At the wedding my guest stated to me "this is the Best wedding cake I have ever had". Most of my guests also ate at least 2 large slices of cake. Linda is very professionl and easy work with. She is someone who's passion is baking and designing cakes and who takes pride in their work. Linda will work with you, to help design your perfect cake and to make your day special. I feel very lucky that I had such a wonderful and talented person make my cake. I will most defantly use and highly recommend the Old World Cake Co. LLC. Linda thanks again for every thing

John & Brooks Rush

Sent on 07/03/2009

Brandy · Married on 03/21/2009

The cake was absolutely amazing. The detail was unbelievable; it was perfect in every way. Every person in attendance commented on how wonderful the cake looked and tasted. I can�t begin to recommend Linda at Old World Cake enough, thank you for providing the perfect cake!

Sent on 09/19/2009

Julie · Married on 10/26/2008

My Family gathered in Oct of 2008 for my Mom's 75th birthday. Since it is rare that all of us can be together, we wanted this to be a perfect memory for my Mom and for us. Linda at Old World Cake Co did a fantastic job of communicating the options for the cake, as well as the price and delivery/pick up options. She was very clear about all the details and quick to respond, as well.

And the cake exceeded all of my expectations - it turned out perfectly! My Mom was so pleased and our family and friends oooo'd and aaaahhh'd at how pretty it looked. And the cake tasted as good as it looked. We picked the Sour Cream Pound Cake and Pumpkin Spice cake flavors. It was moist and delicious, perfect for our fall celebration. Old World Cake Co helped make our special day with our Mom even better with the perfect cake!

Sent on 04/27/2009

Donna · Married on 08/11/2006

Beautiful Cake! We wanted to have a piece of the beach and Linda provided it to us in our Wedding Cake! We could not have asked for a more professional business and an awesome cake- the taste was as exceptional as the decorating!

Sent on 04/24/2009

April · Married on 09/25/2010

Wonderful cake everyone loved the look and taste of it!! Very happy with the end results.

Sent on 10/14/2010

Tifani · Married on 06/19/2010

Awesome job!
    The cake was expensive but they did exactly what I wanted and asked me about the cake and had me take a picture with it before the wedding.
    She kept in contact with me and made sure that I was happy!

Sent on 06/30/2010