Old Town Marquee Reviews

9 Reviews for Old Town Marquee

• Kayla

Kayla F Corey · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Venue!

Old Town Marquee was the first and only venue my husband and I toured. I initially called with a few questions and immediately felt like I was working with professionals who were organized, thorough, and extremely polite. Lacie was so personable, easy to work with, and was quick to respond to our questions throughout the planning process. She even helped us arrange free parking for our guests during a busy festival weekend in Old Town!! On the day of our reception, we worked with the owner, Beth who was hugely accommodating and attentive to all our needs. At the end of the night, there was a great team of people helping us tear down and clean up. Truly top notch service all around!

As for the space itself, Old Town Marquee is far more than a blank palette. In fact, we brought in floral centerpieces, candles, and a few framed photos - the rest of the venue speaks for itself! From the lighting, to the beautiful brick & stone walls, all the way down to the vintage furniture & decor, the whole space served as an amazing backdrop for our event. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with this venue!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Erika · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful experience! Guests loved the urban yet romantic feel of the venue. Staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. Highly recommend Old Town Marquee for any type of event but especially for a wedding reception.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Emily · Married on 06/12/2015

They were so helpful when I lost my first venue. The space is gorgeous and so much fun to decorate!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Theresa · Married on 06/06/2015

We had our wedding reception here last night. We enjoyed decorating the beautiful venue with our own style. Beth and her staff were flexible, organized and wonderful through the whole process. No wonder everything went smoothly and relaxing! I recommend this venue to anyone! Thanks for making a day a very special one!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

The staff was very helpful and professional as we prepared for our wedding as well as on the wedding day. I will definitely use them in the future. Thanks Old Town Marquee! (Chelsea)

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Jamelah

Jamelah · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful space for a wedding

We had both our wedding and reception here and it was fantastic! We heard many raves about how beautiful the space was! The OTM team (especially Lacie) was super helpful in making our day go smoothly. We had a beautiful wedding, and our guests had a great time. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Old Town Marquee has an incredible staff team who are willing to talk and help out in whatever way they can. With a beautiful, old brick interior; you get the best of both modern and vintage styles. They are well versed on the area and very helpful when trying to figure out which hotels have deals or which vendors in the area are best!

There are always 2 event staff members onsite during the event, helping out in whatever way they can, whether it's an overflowing trash can, a missing tea light, or even a broken toilet seat!

Everything in the building that isn't nailed down is movable, so you can make whatever atmosphere you want. You can move things around to make the space smaller and more intimate or open things up to have a good time with all your guests.

Even though they are a bit pricey, it's well worth the cost when you see how much work they help you put into your event. And you can justify the cost of the venue with how much you will be saving on decorations!

All in all, OTM is well worth the investment for your once in a lifetime event!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/18/2015

We got so many compliments on the Marquee for our wedding! They changed management halfway through our experience with them and did some remodelling. This came as a bit of a surprise to us, but thankfully we visited the venue a few weeks before the wedding so we were able to make some adjustments to our plans. We did most of our communication with Chelsea, who was wonderful! I tended to be a little high strung about making sure details were set, and Chelsea made me feel at ease. Even with the small number of hangups we had, the Marquee was able to accommodate us. Our wedding was so beautiful and we loved having it at the Marquee!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Every person that I worked with was amazing. I loved the flexibility and the helpfulness. The only thing that I did not like was the people that I worked with were not there the day of my event. So I talked with one person about moving the tables and stuff after dinner and that person was not there the day of my event so therefor I had to track someone down to have them do it and in the end my brother in law just did it. Also, it was way too hot.

Sent on 06/22/2015