Ohlson's Bakery & Cafe Reviews

Ohlson's Bakery & Cafe 5
Ohlson's Bakery & Cafe 6
Ohlson's Bakery & Cafe 7

Rob · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely nothing to complain about. The cake looked beautiful and tasted amazing. You will
    not be disappointed. Very much worth the money

Sent on 06/21/2013

Laura · Married on 06/15/2013

We loved our cake, it was beautiful and tasted even better. They did an excellent job incorporating our colors and style into our cake. We can't wait to receive our delicious anniversary cake from them and have another reason to order.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Joseph · Married on 05/25/2013

We booked with Ohlson's at the Buffalo Bridal Expo in 2013. They had many different cake options to choose from that served ~130 guests for $300. We were contacted a few days in advance to ask if any changes were to be made. We had a 3 tier cake that was delivered on time to our venue. It was a beautiful cake that was absolutely delicious. Ohlson's also provides a free 1 year anniversary cake. I would highly recommend Ohlson's.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

If you are looking for a great tasting, beautiful and affordable wedding cake, look no further than Ohlson's. The tasting appointment is friendly and efficient. Lisa provides a variety of options and is very helpful with suggestions and recommendations. The cake they created was perfect. It looked beautiful and tasted even better. Our guests raved about the flavor (and cake compliments are not often something you hear about wedding cake). I look forward to ordering other special occasion cakes from them!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2013

Ohlson's delivered on their promise of a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. They took the time to meet with me and my husband for the initial consultation since my daughter lives out of town, and then again with my daughter and her fiancé when they could meet (with samples both times!) The extra tier for their one year anniversary is an extra nice touch!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jenn · Married on 03/02/2013

We got a beautiful cake for only $100!!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2013

I couldnt have been happier with the wedding cake I received from Ohlson's! The staff was wonderful to work with and were very flexible in meeting with us, since we do live out of town. We received so many compliments on the cake...absolutely delicious! I highly recommend Ohlson's and will be returning in the future.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Loved my cake tasted great and looked fantastic. I brought in a picture if what I wanted and they made it come to life!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2012

We could not have been happier with our AMAZING wedding cake. Ohlson's did such a great job and had the vision of our cake come to life. Not only did it look good, but it tasted AMAZING. They also give you a fresh top tier replica cake on you first anniversary. Very friendly nice people

Sent on 10/11/2012

Keegan · Married on 09/01/2012

The most gorgeous cake! I planned this wedding from out of state, and she did an amazing job! It was a great price and we get a free one year anniversary cake when we come back!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Emily · Married on 08/17/2012

Easy to work with! Super accommodating! They took care of all the details and I didn't have to worry about a thing! BEAUTIFUL & DELICIOUS CAKES!! Absolutely loved my wedding cake!!!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Jacquie · Married on 07/28/2012

Ohlson's did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. They were great to work with and affordable. Their almond cake is the best around. Everyone raved about how delicious and beautiful the cake was. For your one year anniversary they also make you a fresh top tier. My whole family has went here for their wedding cakes and we will continue to get our cakes from here. I would highly recommend!
    Jacquie & Jordan

Sent on 02/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/19/2012

We loved our cake! Everything at Ohlson's is amazing but our wedding cake was perfect! Lisa did everything we asked and the colors and design was awesome. It was also delicious!

Sent on 06/04/2012

AMBER · Married on 04/28/2012

Ohlson's Bakery worked wonderfully with us, designing our wedding cake and helping us figure out what would complete the vision we had for our day. We ended up choosing a different flavor combination for every layer, which gave our guests a lot of variety. The cake was beautiful and delicious. All of the guests raved about how fantastic the cake was. If you want the best - choose Ohlsons!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Susan · Married on 03/16/2012

I have use this bakery for two of my children's weddings and have been very pleased with both cakes. They were both delicious and beautiful... just what we ordered. I have also recommended them to friends who have also been very pleased.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Yuke · Married on 07/02/2011

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to Ohlson's bakery for the beautiful and delicious cake. Our guests raved about how pretty the decoration was. We left the wedding invitation at the bakery and asked Lisa to incorporate the design into the cake. It came out great and exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • PattyCakes

PattyCakes · Married on 05/14/2011

Lisa and the staff at Ohlson's did such an amazing job on my wedding cake! It was both beautiful & tasty a perfect combo. The ivory csake with champagne detailing wasjust so elegant.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Erin · Married on 10/09/2010

Lisa the wedding cake consultant was wonderful. She was extremley patient and very knowledgable about the cakes. They even contructed a special mix for me since I had really wanted almond and chocolate fudge mixed together. My guests lovvvved the cake and my husband and I had the top on our 1 month anniversary because we couldnt wait it was so good! They were so sweet and nice and very professional. I never had a single issue (except for deciding which wonderful cake to choose!) and we colloborated on the appearance which came out amazing. Please go try Ohlsons you won't regret it!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2010

We used Ohlson's this past June (2010) for our cake, and it turned out absolutely beautiful. I had a vision of what I wanted from seeing designs in magazines, and they duplicated it even better than I was hoping (white frosting with black swirls and fresh red roses). We did the white cake w/raspberry filling and it was incredibly tasty. Not sure you can often say the cake tastes as good as it looks but this one sure did! And the price was super reasonable. We'd highly recommend! -Stephanie and Nick

Sent on 12/16/2010
  • W

Betsy · Married on 09/17/2005

LOVED IT... EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

Sent on 06/11/2008

Traci · Married on 10/09/2004

Lisa and the staff were absolutely wonderful. The cake was beautiful and delicious. We have since gone back for every family occasion since getting married. Birthdays, Baptisms, Anniversaries, you name it! They are our "go to" bakery. Thank you Ohlson's!
    ~The Barnett Family

Sent on 09/17/2013

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and very delicious too might I add! Lisa Ohlson really listened to us with our ideas and had the cake looking exactly how we had wanted it to. Best part is we had some leftover that our family very much so enjoyed the next day. I'm excited to get our 1 year anniversary cake next!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Lisa · Married on 08/21/2010

I have nothing but great things to say about Ohlson's Bakery. The staff was such a pleasure to work with and their cakes are amazing! Thank you so much to everone at Ohlson's who made our wedding day that much more special.

You will not be sorry if you use this vendor! :)

Sent on 02/15/2011

Laura · Married on 06/19/2009

Amazing cake and great price! Tasted fabulous and Lisa and the staff were very helpful!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • tri_emt

Kathleen · Married on 10/11/2008

I stopped by the bakery on day on a whim because I had heard about Ohlsons a while back. They were able to take care of me right away without an appointment. After the tasting and discussing everything that I was looking for the women was able to design what I believed to be the perfect cake for our wedding. My faïence and I went back a few weeks later and sat down with the women again and booked her. He could not believe how wonderful the cake was. When we walked into our reception and saw the cake that was there it was better then I could have ever wanted it to bed. It tasted even better then it looked. Price was great to and they give you a new top layer for your 1 year anniversary which we like because we didn’t want to have to eat frozen cake that was a year old. A+++

Sent on 10/24/2008