Ohio Limo.com Reviews

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2010

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Pros: The limo arrived on time, the driver was friendly and accommodating, the company was easy to work with.

Cons: Even though our wedding was the 2nd weekend in October, the temperature was in the mid 80s most of the day. Somehow, the limo company can shut off the a/c in the limo??? (This was the story our driver told us.) I don't understand how or why you would permanently shut off the a/c in a vehicle. Also none of the inside lights appeared to be working. Needless to say, everyone was MISERABLE in their formal-wear. Also, when originally booking the limo, I had asked if a 10psgr limo would comfortably fit 10 people, or if we should go for a larger limo? The booking lady assured me that we would all be comfortable. That turned out not to be true even though we did not have anyone that was above average size (note: all bridesmaids were approx size 4-6 and groomsman were very lean as well). Everyone was squeezed in so tightly, plus no a/c, it was terrible.

Overall, I would not recommend this limo company based on my experience. However, to be fair, the driver did apologize and they did take 10pct off the total price since we had no a/c. Also, the prices are competitive with other limo companies in the Columbus area.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Ohio Limo.com's reply:

We were just made aware of this review and our sincere apology goes out to this party. We have been in business since 1981 so we have done a lot of weddings, we like a lot of people are not perfect however we always try hard. All of our ten passenger limousine are industry standard size 120” depending on the size of the people occasionally maybe a little snug as they are limo seats not individual seating. The air in the limousines are never permanently shut off however being a car occasionally mechanical things may happen, we try to keep up with maintenance at all times and as this lady stated she agree to a mutual compensation. We don’t just overlook it. Again our heartfelt apology. Thank You for the review.