Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti Reviews

Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  5
Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  6
Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  7

Melanie · Married on 04/27/2018

The Cake and Desert Cafe created by Dan was UNBELIEVABLE! Dessert was a huge hit with our guests. Everyone was like THIS IS SO COOL!!! At the tasting, Dan was totally on board with my plan for a simple but beautiful wedding cake, he didn't try to push anything crazy and over the top and the cake came out stunning. Dan is so talented!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  15
    Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  16
    Oheka Castle’s Executive Pastry Chef Daniel Andreotti  17

Diane · Married on 11/07/2014

The cake that Oheka Castle provided was exceptionally beautiful and tasted delicious. The baker worked with my daughter to make her vision a reality!!! Exceptional!!!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Nehemie · Married on 05/24/2014

What an amazing job Daniel from Oheka Castle did with my wedding cake. You would have to see and taste it to believe. I didn't even have to tell him exactly what I wanted and he gave it to me! Outstanding!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Candice · Married on 05/14/2014

WOW!!!!!!! That is all I need to write as that sums up the absolutely AMAZING wedding cake Chef Daniel created for my wedding day! I left it entirely up to him to design and only sent a couple photos of ideas (which were 4 completely different designs mind you!) and he managed to take a little bit of each design and turn it into the most beautiful creation! From the day I met Chef Daniel he was the most down to earth and friendly person and his cake (and all the desserts he makes too) are just out of this world amazing and I cannot say enough good things about him and his work! Thank you soooo much I was so impressed and happy to see such a stunning cake at my reception! Thank you Chef Daniel you are the best!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

amy · Married on 12/08/2013

I met with Daniel for my wedding cake. Such a sweet professional! He was very considerate. He knew we paid top-knotch money to have our wedding at Oheka Castle so he tried his very best to give us a grand cake without us paying extra for an upgrade. He was very patient because my husband and I had different views of what we wanted in a wedding cake.
    End result, the 5-tier cake came out very grand and extremely delicious!!! Thanks Daniel!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/24/2013

Chef Daniel Andreotti was the most fabulous caterer we met during our wedding planning! He was so flexible, his ideas for our wedding were marvelous - he wound up crafting our whole cake after sitting with my husband and I and getting to know us for about 90mins.
    The day of my wedding, the cake was FLAWLESS! We were BLOWN away. All my guests raved about our raspberry & dulce the leche 4-tiered topsy turvy, whimsical, with a hint of mickey mouse, cake!! We had 24K edible gold dust on our cake which made it look so glamorous.

I would hire Daniel for all of my milestone anniversaries!! No complaints, flawless service, beautiful and tasty cake - extremely happy husband and wife. It was PERFECT!

Sent on 08/05/2013

I wanted an unique cake and I got it. Every layer was a different flavor and a different Marvel super hero. The cake was a party in the back but he front was very traditional. He did an oustanding job with my vision!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Janet · Married on 10/18/2013

The best tasting and prettiest wedding cake I ever had!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013