10 Reviews for Oh, What Love Studios

Save the Dates (2)
Programs (1)
Addressing (1)
10 Oh, What Love Studios Reviews

Oh, What Love Studios was a pleasure to work with. Mariah provided beautiful, high-quality invitations customized to my preferences. She went above and beyond to ensure that every detail was perfect, down to the crossing of the t's (literally!). The price is very reasonable considering the quality and the level of personalized detail.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Mariah was fantastic and struck through with us while we tried to figure out exactly what we wanted. She is a trooper and her recommendations ultimately led us to exactly what we wanted. Plus our guests have all been raving about the invitations! Thanks Mariah!

Profile Picture Jason, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I can't say enough good things about Mariah and Oh, What Love Studios! She was gracious enough to create a full mock up of an idea I had of our invites, even before I purchased the set. Once I ordered, she was extremely flexible working with us to create the vision we had and they turned out amazing! They are unique and fit exactly what we wanted. I've received so many compliments on the design, everyone has been asking about her and where I got them made. I would highly recommend her and this company!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Custom Invitations

Mariah was amazing to work with. She was extremely responsive and professional. I was a bit behind schedule in ordering invitations and she was able toget my invitations out to me very quickly. The invitations were so cute, I received many compliments!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Right off the bat, Mariah listened to everything I told her I wanted. I had a hard time articulating exactly how I wanted it to look but she listened to the pieces I wanted and put together a beautiful invitation! She adjusted to every need and want I had. I was a difficult bride with sending her the wrong information and she happily changed it every time! She had the invitations ready in time and was very helpful! EVERYONE called, texted, and stopped me at work to tell me how beautiful the invitations were!! I know I can trust Mariah and that she will help me along the way!

Profile Picture Kara, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Mariah was a dream come true when it came to planning my daughter's recent wedding. Mariah's style matched perfectly with the ideas that my daughter had for her special day. Her professionalism, promptness, and suggestions make Mariah a class act when it comes to wedding planning.
I felt like a guest at the wedding because Mariah had everything under control. Nothing to worry about.
Thank you for helping to make Meg & Matt's wedding a truly beautiful event.
Kathy

Profile Picture Kathy , 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Mariah was an amazing vendor to work with and I can't say enough fantastic things about her and her business. She was always one step ahead of me and was so detail oriented. My day wouldn't have been as flawless as it was if I didn't have her by my side.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mariah's creativity and design skills made my wedding day perfect! My wedding was a vintage-rustic inspired event with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres . She incorporated every detail of what I had in mind to create the perfect invitations, along with beautiful center pieces, head table design, coordination consulting and so much more. I would recommend her to anyone looking for wedding design or coordination, whether it be vintage inspired or modern, elegant or themed, I can assure you that Oh, What love studios will make your event unforgettable!

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Wonderful!!!!! :) Thanks Oh, What Love!

Profile Picture User2847211, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Mariah was such a joy! Not only is she a sweetheart but I was impressed with her creative ideas and skill. This lady knows what she's doing and makes you confident and secure. Trust me she will deliver in a way that ultimately gives you the wedding of your dreams.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning