11 Reviews for Oh Snap! Photography Sacramento

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
10 Oh Snap! Photography Sacramento Reviews

I can't say enough wonderful things about these two women. I was a bride on a tight budget, and loved that they had a la carte pricing available and were willing to work with my small budget. First, their communication is impeccable--I never had to wait more than a couple hours for a reply to my many emails. I was very anxious for our engagement session, and their jokes and happy, optimistic attitudes really put me at ease; plus our photos turned out beautiful. It was the same for our wedding-they were on time, professional, and always upbeat and friendly! My mother even complimented my choice of photographers because of their "wonderful personalities." I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back (NO PRESSURE LADIES haha) and have been recommending them to everyone who mentions the need for a photographer.

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fantastic and all around... Awesome! Where do I even begin? The ladies of Oh Snap! were all of that and more. I contacted Adrienne and Dani a month out from the date of our wedding and we were lucky enough that the one date in Ictober they had available was our day. And what a wonderful thing that was. Working with these two was an absolute pleasure and we were so grateful to have them be part of our day. I could go on and on, but their professionalism, friendliness and the ease about them made being in front of the camera a breeze. And at the end of it all, we truly feel like they are both friends for life. Thank you again Adrienne and Dani for making Cassie and myself feel beautiful and for also being part of our never to forget, day! You all rock and are worth every penny!

Photo for Oh Snap! Photography Sacramento Review - They have no idea how much this picture means to our story.
Photo for Oh Snap! Photography Sacramento Review - We love love LOVE this one! :)
Profile Picture Angela, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Literally THE BEST photographers ever! Amazing women and amazing photos!! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures.

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

I can't even say enough wonderful things about these two ladies without writing a novel! They are absolutely amazing photographers and they are such a pleasure to work with! We recommended them to my family for family portraits and a now married couple friend of ours and they absolutely loved Oh Snap! too. They were very responsiveness during the months leading up to the wedding, and even after the wedding! They also are just so much fun to be around and they know how to make you feel and look your best. BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics. I would not change anything. I love all of the pictures!
Thank you for accommodating me and really thank you for such an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My bride and I are thrilled with our wedding pictures! Oh Snap! was on time and on budget; we received our digital pictures exactly one month after the ceremony--2 weeks ahead of schedule. We have received many glowing comments about our pix from family and FB friends.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were profesional, on time, very nice with us and añl the guests, and with a perfect price!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure to work with Oh Snap Photography! They were always very accommodating whenever we had any questions or concerns. The photos were sooo gorgeous and their pricing was just right! During our engagement shoot they helped us relax with lots of jokes and general silliness. It really helped us get over all the awkwardness or posing for the camera. During our wedding, they were such a godsend! They breezed through our crazy family photos and during the ceremony/reception we could hardly tell they were there. They got lots of photos of family and guests having a great time as well as every little detail we had put into the decorations. They even captured some great moments with family I didn't even remember happening! I couldn't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User6178807, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent and affordable choice for two professional photographers! Our September 2012 wedding was the second or third wedding OhSnap! had ever booked and we were a bit worried about the quality of the pictures, especially when they charged my husband and I a fraction of what we would have paid with any other vendor. Our package included engagement pictures, which we shot at the State Fair. We were late meeting them at the fair on that hot summer evening, and yet both photographers remained pleasant, professional and flexible throughout the shoot. And we couldn't have asked for better pictures. The photographers captured several amazing candid shots with beautiful colors and lighting, and some cool action shots as well. We were not disappointed with the wedding pictures, either. We had a very long wedding, and they were with us 'till the end. Thank you, Adrienne and Sheridan, for toughing it out at our not-so-traditional wedding and capturing all those beautiful moments!

Profile Picture Betty, 9/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The price was very resonable they were quite accommodating. I only wish they had gotten more shots of the family and guest.

Profile Picture User3382706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review