Oh My Love Weddings Reviews

Oh My Love Weddings 7
  • Sindy

Sindy Cuellar · Getting married on 02/04/2021

The best decision

Choosing Oh my Love was undoubtedly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, the first best decision was to choose Cancun and the Panama Jack Hotel that exceeded all our expectations.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Oh My Love Weddings 8

Maria · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing help while planning our big day!

Cynthia was so amazing to have as our day of wedding coordinator. We started working together a month before our wedding and her quick responsiveness helped keep me organized and at ease before our special event. She was extremely efficient and made sure that everything was in order while also communicating these details with my hotel coordinator. The day of the event went off so perfectly in my eyes. Everything went as planned and I felt like I didn't worry about a thing. Her & Bere's communication and coordination between all of the vendors was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better help. They made me feel so calm and relaxed during this exciting and chaotic time!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Gia Rosu · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful wedding planners

Cynthia and Berenice are wonderful wedding planners. They are very professional and they are extremely helpful. We could not have managed our dream wedding without their precious help.
    We live in Europe and decided to get married in Playa del Carmen. We were a bit worried about how we could manage the wedding preparations from across the ocean, but all of our doubts disappeared when we met Cynthia and Berenice. They have been our "eyes and years" in Playa and helped us find exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Throughout the year prior to the wedding we exchanged messages, calls and emails and they were always very responsive and flexible and really made us feel confident about the decisions we made and the providers we chose. Another thing we really appreciated was their positive attitude and friendly spirit: it really meant a lot.
    It was really nice working with Oh My Love Weddings and we would definitely recommend them to all the couples getting married in Riviera Maya.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Oh My Love Weddings 9
    Oh My Love Weddings 10
    Oh My Love Weddings 11
    Oh My Love Weddings 12

Agueda Rincon · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Wedding planners!

Planning our wedding from so far away was concerning at first but after our very first call with Cynthia we knew we wouldn’t have any issues. Our dream wedding wouldn’t have been possible without them. They are very thourough, they take care of every single detail and always giving options and ideas. They know the best vendors in town and they make sure you are satisfied with your choices. I have no words to thank them, everything went perfect!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Oh My Love Weddings 24
    Oh My Love Weddings 25
    Oh My Love Weddings 26

Pamela Rodriguez · Married on 11/26/2018

Excellent organization and service - look no further!

We can't recommend OML enough! I am not sure if I can put into words to describe how incredible Cynthia's and OML team work was, they made our day so so special and perfect - but I'll try:

When we decided to get married in Playa del Carmen, I knew we needed the assistance of the wedding planner as we live in Europe and it wasn't going to be easy to plan by myself from far away, not knowing anyone in the city and not having any family members in the area.

I sent around 5 emails to different agencies and Cynthia (OML) was the first one to answer, she was quick, pro-active and honest. After I explained to her what was our idea, she came back with some proposals so I decided to continue with her as my wedding planner, and secretly hoping that the decision I made was the right one.

Today I can confirm I couldn't have made a better choice, the organization was impeccable, she was always available via e-mail or whatsapp (as needed) and we had our meetings via skype (at a friendly timezone for both of us).

She was always accessible and professional, always checking the list she provided and any other things I suggested, sometimes reminding me to deliver the information she required to complete her tasks.

An important point to mention is that all the organization was virtual: the location selection and planning, as neither my husband or I traveled to Mexico but until 3 days before the wedding. All the decisions were taken based on the information provided by Cynthia.

Once in Mexico, the execution was excellent! The venue was just like in the pictures and the day of the wedding everything looked exactly as planned and as I imagined, to the detail.

Equally during the wedding she was in charge of everything, We literally just put ourselves there and magic happened! The only thing I had to be "worried about" was to enjoy my day.

Thank you so much to Cynthia and Berenice for making our day a perfect one!

Pam & Jan-Kees

Sent on 12/16/2018

Alina Herera · Married on 11/24/2018

THE event of our lives

They surpassed our expectations in every sense, they knew how to make every detail of our minds come true: colors, flowers, lights, accommodation, chairs, tables, food, theme.
    They always gave us options that fit our budget without losing the quality and magic.
    Impeccable event, they were present in every detail.
    Thank you for allowing us to enjoy this experience with you and make that day something memorable in our minds and that of our family and friends as well.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jack · Married on 04/13/2018

Dear Bere,

Thank you so much for organising the most fantastic wedding for Maria and me. It really was the wedding of our dreams.

When we first started talking about weddings (a long time before we were engaged), we both wanted to have a wedding on the beach, near Tulum. I imagined a small affair, sometimes like the ones you see walking on the beach in Cancun.

The one you delivered to us was much more spectacular - beyond what I ever could have imagined. From the moment you found the venue in the Grand Sirenis, I was confident that you were going to do a fantastic job. And you did.

You and Cynthia obviously spent many hours getting all of our details exactly perfect. It was great spending time with you both in July 2017 as you were very professional, friendly and always seemed to know what we wanted. All of your suggestions were brilliant, whenever we had questions, issues or were undecided.

The wedding itself really was the best night of my life. I was so proud to invite my friends from England and around the world to a beautiful chapel overlooking the Caribbean Sea. It was a unique location, especially for the British guests. Most had not even been to a beach wedding before and I don’t know what they were expecting. They have told me so many amazing things about the night. I know that everybody had a very fun time. Lots have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Everything was perfect – the food, the mariachis, the drink (enough wine!), the mezcal bar and the everybody dancing until 4am. Even Prince Harry’s and Megan’s wedding only finished at 2am! There are so many highlights but I think my two favourite parts were being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Argyle for the first dance, with everyone standing up and clapping and, of course, the Sea Snake of Tequila!!

Thank you both so much again for all your hard work.

Jack

Sent on 05/29/2018

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you Jack for your beautiful words, They make us feel really happy and special!
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness!!!
    Cynthia and Bere

Vicky · Married on 01/23/2018

Perfect! thanks to Oh my Love for making my wedding perfect! Great attention and pleasant treatment, they payed attention to every detail and made it extra special. I was so lucky to find Bere and Cynthia and I would definitely choose Oh My Love again... we will never forget how much they took care of us!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Y

Yaz · Married on 01/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Oh my Love, they totally understood our idea and budget, they listened and advised us in everything and we had a perfect wedding in all aspects. Thank you so much Cynthia, for your patience and willingness to help us (planning a wedding at a distance is a challenge!).
    Without any doubt I recommend Oh My Love and we would choose them again!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Oh My Love Weddings 27
    Oh My Love Weddings 28
    Oh My Love Weddings 29
    Oh My Love Weddings 30

Victoria · Married on 01/05/2018

The staff at Oh my Love, was very friendly and attentive from the moment we met them. They listened to all of our crazy requests and made them happen. From our mayan ceremony in a cenote to my burro tequilero, everything came out perfectly! I could not have asked for a better team of wedding planners. Bere and Cynthia gave us the wedding of our dreams. We did not have one stress on our big day! All of the vendors we worked with were absolutely great! Thank you so much for everything! We appreciate you guys!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Oh My Love Weddings 31
    Oh My Love Weddings 32
    Oh My Love Weddings 33
    Oh My Love Weddings 34

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you Vicky! It was an honor for us to be part of this very special day and meet both your families :) We wish you a lifetime of hapiness for this new stage of your lives togheter as Mr. & Mrs. Locklin!!
    Bere and Cynthia

Catherine · Married on 08/11/2017

Cynthia from Oh My Weddings did an absolutely wonderful job! She was always quick to answer emails and even came early as requested on the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous, the beachfront setting was perfect, the Officiant said the most beautiful words, and our favorite music was played. We chose to elope and she made sure to make every detail special from the dinner, to helping find a photographer, makeup artist and hairstylist. Amazing job and I'm so glad she was our wedding planner!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Karla · Married on 06/21/2017

Hiring Cynthia to plan our wedding was the best thing we could have done. It was hard planning a wedding from out of the country and trusting some else to make decisions and trusting their judgment, but Cynthia did an AMAZING job carrying out our vision. She was quick to respond to all my questions and concerns either through email or phone communication. She is very detail oriented and organized. She worked within our budget finding the best vendors to suit our needs. A tropical storm happened to arise the week of our wedding, Cynthia and her partner, Bere had a plan B worked out before we arrived. The day of our wedding appeared to be clear for our afternoon ceremony, but before the ceremony a huge rainstorm with gust winds occurred. These ladies managed to move our beach ceremony and outdoor reception indoors is less than 2 hours. Last minute floral and decor arrangements had to be made, and they made our indoor reception absolutely beautiful. I cannot thank them enough. She made my wedding planning experience a lot less stressful. I highly recommend Cynthia from Oh My Love Weddings to coordinate your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Oh Karla! Thank you so much for these nice words! We loved working with you! Your wedding was indeed beautiful besides the bad weather and you and Oscar had always such a positive attitude no matter what!!
    We are truly grateful you chose us to be your wedding planners :) Thank you and we wish you a life time of happiness!

Becky · Married on 06/17/2017

Where can I begin . . . Berenice and Cynthia are just incredible! Trying to find the right wedding planner is stressful enough, let alone finding one for your destination wedding. Berenice worked so closely with me even before we officially signed the contract. She helped me to put my mind at ease and looked for different venues that fit what I was looking for. She didn't give up until she found what I what I wanted. They arranged a last minute scheduling of visits with vendors and venues to fit last minute trip I had arranged.
    They are both extremely professional, very responsive, and very knowledgeable about the industry. One thing I experienced prior to finding Oh My Love Weddings was a long wait to get any types of questions answered from venues or vendors. However, with them, there was never a time where I felt my emails were not being addressed. They would get on the phone when needed and always addressed all my questions and concerns.
    Our wedding day had several hiccups relating to weather and they managed to make it work at the end. They are trustworthy and went above and beyond to make our day super special. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family. If you need a wedding planner, look no further Oh My Love Weddings is simply the best!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you Becky for this great review!! we were sooo looking forward your wedding!! It was so original and personal with all the details you and Chris chose, we are truly honored you gave us the opportunity to be part of your BIG day :) You are such a great couple and we wish you alll the best for the years to come!!

Saini · Married on 04/29/2017

Cynthia and Bere were professional, organized and easy to work with. They were especially accommodating, considering how many times we changed our minds on things. A small change right before the wedding and their team was able to handle it immediately. The day of the wedding ran smoothly without any hiccups. We were able to relax and enjoy the day with ease. Oh My Love Weddings has become a part of our story now. We spent so much time planning with them that we've grown to consider them friends in Mexico! They will definitely be our event planners for events in Mexico. I highly recommend their services, you will be pleased with their professionalism, quality and sincerity. Don't be surprise if they are a part of your family after the wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words Saini!! We enjoyed so much working with you and David for more than one year! You are an amazing couple and we feel so lucky to had the opportunity to work by your side to plan that special moment. We wish you all the happiness in the world!

Alejandro · Married on 04/05/2017

I couldn't let another day pass without sharing with everyone what an amazing wedding planner she is. I spoke with a lot of Planners, but Cynthia was the only one, who really LISTEN to us and capture our ideas.

The vendors PERFECTION! Location, photography, decoration, food, music, drinks (thanks for the banana martinis) EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Simply said, she will change the entire wedding planning process for you with her organized, caring, creative and dedicated approach.

Cynthia has every detail organized and takes every bit of care to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the outcome and the experience. She creates memories for everyone involved, and makes you feel as though you're her only client.

Getting Cynthia to assist us with full planning and coordination was the best decision we made - you will not have a single regret if you hire her for your special day.

For overall value it was perfect, actually was cheap! Couldn't have asked for an easier company to work with for our dream wedding and great customer service. I planned our wedding from Denver, never having been to Riviera Maya before and they made it so easy for me.

Cynthia THANKS for running like crazy in the rain. LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Oh My Love Weddings's reply:

Thank you Alejandro!! It was an amazing day!! We had so much fun, even in the rain and you were so easy to work with!! I enjoyed every step of the planning and I hope you did as well! hope to see you soon for you anniversary!! xoxo