6 Reviews for Oh My Love Weddings

Reception (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
6 Oh My Love Weddings Reviews

Cynthia from Oh My Weddings did an absolutely wonderful job! She was always quick to answer emails and even came early as requested on the day of the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous, the beachfront setting was perfect, the Officiant said the most beautiful words, and our favorite music was played. We chose to elope and she made sure to make every detail special from the dinner, to helping find a photographer, makeup artist and hairstylist. Amazing job and I'm so glad she was our wedding planner!

Profile Picture Catherine , 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Cynthia to plan our wedding was the best thing we could have done. It was hard planning a wedding from out of the country and trusting some else to make decisions and trusting their judgment, but Cynthia did an AMAZING job carrying out our vision. She was quick to respond to all my questions and concerns either through email or phone communication. She is very detail oriented and organized. She worked within our budget finding the best vendors to suit our needs. A tropical storm happened to arise the week of our wedding, Cynthia and her partner, Bere had a plan B worked out before we arrived. The day of our wedding appeared to be clear for our afternoon ceremony, but before the ceremony a huge rainstorm with gust winds occurred. These ladies managed to move our beach ceremony and outdoor reception indoors is less than 2 hours. Last minute floral and decor arrangements had to be made, and they made our indoor reception absolutely beautiful. I cannot thank them enough. She made my wedding planning experience a lot less stressful. I highly recommend Cynthia from Oh My Love Weddings to coordinate your wedding, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Karla, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Destination

Where can I begin . . . Berenice and Cynthia are just incredible! Trying to find the right wedding planner is stressful enough, let alone finding one for your destination wedding. Berenice worked so closely with me even before we officially signed the contract. She helped me to put my mind at ease and looked for different venues that fit what I was looking for. She didn't give up until she found what I what I wanted. They arranged a last minute scheduling of visits with vendors and venues to fit last minute trip I had arranged.
They are both extremely professional, very responsive, and very knowledgeable about the industry. One thing I experienced prior to finding Oh My Love Weddings was a long wait to get any types of questions answered from venues or vendors. However, with them, there was never a time where I felt my emails were not being addressed. They would get on the phone when needed and always addressed all my questions and concerns.
Our wedding day had several hiccups relating to weather and they managed to make it work at the end. They are trustworthy and went above and beyond to make our day super special. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family. If you need a wedding planner, look no further Oh My Love Weddings is simply the best!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cynthia and Bere were professional, organized and easy to work with. They were especially accommodating, considering how many times we changed our minds on things. A small change right before the wedding and their team was able to handle it immediately. The day of the wedding ran smoothly without any hiccups. We were able to relax and enjoy the day with ease. Oh My Love Weddings has become a part of our story now. We spent so much time planning with them that we've grown to consider them friends in Mexico! They will definitely be our event planners for events in Mexico. I highly recommend their services, you will be pleased with their professionalism, quality and sincerity. Don't be surprise if they are a part of your family after the wedding!

Profile Picture Saini, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't let another day pass without sharing with everyone what an amazing wedding planner she is. I spoke with a lot of Planners, but Cynthia was the only one, who really LISTEN to us and capture our ideas.

The vendors PERFECTION! Location, photography, decoration, food, music, drinks (thanks for the banana martinis) EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Simply said, she will change the entire wedding planning process for you with her organized, caring, creative and dedicated approach.

Cynthia has every detail organized and takes every bit of care to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the outcome and the experience. She creates memories for everyone involved, and makes you feel as though you're her only client.

Getting Cynthia to assist us with full planning and coordination was the best decision we made - you will not have a single regret if you hire her for your special day.

For overall value it was perfect, actually was cheap! Couldn't have asked for an easier company to work with for our dream wedding and great customer service. I planned our wedding from Denver, never having been to Riviera Maya before and they made it so easy for me.

Cynthia THANKS for running like crazy in the rain. LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS.

Profile Picture Alejandro, 4/5/17, 1 Review