Oh My Cupcakes! Gourmet Cupcakery Reviews

5 | Sioux Falls, SD

5 Reviews for Oh My Cupcakes! Gourmet Cupcakery

Courtney · Married on 01/01/2017

We love Oh My Cupcake! in Sioux Falls and they made delicious cupcakes for our guests! And the Gluten Free cupcakes are amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Beth · Married on 11/07/2015

We got mini cupcakes instead of a full wedding cake and then a small cutting cake for us to cut. Everything tasted SO GOOD and the cupcakes were a huge hit with our guests-I got a number of them hanging around the table because they didn't want to stop eating them. They were fantastic to work with even though I had a number of changes over the months and even delivered. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Miranda · Married on 05/05/2012

Oh My Cupcakes did our cake topper for our cake pop stand. We are saving the top for our 1 year anniversary but it looked exactly like what I described to her! It looked perfect and fit right in with the rest of our decor. Their price was VERY reasonable and they delivered it to Brandon where we had our reception. Can't wait to eat it!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Megan · Married on 04/21/2012

OH My Cupcakes was a delight to work with! Melissa had a great selection for us and blended the cupcakes with our wedding colors nicely. Everyone commented on how they loved the mini cupcakes because you could try many different flavors. I loved the OH My Cupcakes display! It was beautiful!

Sent on 04/23/2012