Oh Deer Photography Reviews

6 | Reynoldsburg, OH

6 Reviews for Oh Deer Photography

• W

Wade R. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely incredible and great to work with

Ashely has an incredible eye for photos! My wife and I loved our engagement and wedding photos, her style is exactly what my wife and I love. Planning with Ashley was very easy and honestly very enjoyable. My wife and I likely weren't easy to work with because we never take or think about pictures, but Ashley had a ton of suggestions ready and made the entire process incredible. She showed up for engagement pictures, ceremony pictures, and reception pictures (7 months later due to COVID) and was very happy to be there every time. I would use Ashley for any professional photography events!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Amber

Amber H. · Married on 03/08/2020

Wonderful to work with!

When I met Ashley I knew she had to be our wedding photographer! We hired her the previous spring for family photos and her style was exactly what I wanted for my big day! She was amazing and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with our choice!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Favorite Part of Our Experience

Working with Ashley and Tiffany was our favorite parts of the wedding experience. From first working with Ashley during the engagement session she brought a very down to earth feel with her fun methods of making us forget about the camera. During the wedding, Ashley and Tiffany were both so much fun, creative in the shots and made us feel exceptionally comfortable while catching all of our candid moments. I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and the Oh Deer team, and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Danielle B. · Married on 12/12/2018

Professional and talented!

Ashley is so down to earth and professional! Her talent is definitely an art form. Her passion to capture the best moments and attention to detail is amazing! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Caitlin · Married on 11/19/2017

Ashley is amazing! She captures every single moment effortlessly, making sure she catches every glance, laugh and smile is easy for her. Her list of vendors, her attention to detail, her style was everything we were looking for and more! I can’t wait to book with her again!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Oh Deer Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was amazing being your photographer!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/25/2017

You can tell that photography is Ashley's passion! She is eager to make her clients happy and is always striving for better and better! I loved working with her and look forward to the next time!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018