Ivy & Vine Floral Design Reviews

Ivy & Vine Floral Design 7
  • Julie

Julie Williams · Getting married on 12/04/2019

Best florist!

We hired Kristen for our daughters wedding two weeks ago. She is a sweet and lovely person who creates beautiful florals.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Marcucci · Married on 08/03/2019

Exactly What I Wanted

I have never been someone who knew anything about flowers but for some reason while I was planning my wedding I became obsessed with the idea of Magnolias. Kristin was able to make this obsession come to life. We didn't have a ton of communication but based on the pictures I sent and the few conversations we had she was able to totally interpret my vision. My bouquet was unique and beautiful and I coudn't have asked for a better floral vendor. Thanks so much!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 8
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 9

Kiki · Married on 05/11/2019

Unique and truly stunning flowers!

Our wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Kristin with Ivy and Vine Floral Design has a true and unique talent. She is so sweet and was great to work with! I knew my flowers would be beautiful, but when I saw them, I was seriously in awe! We received so many compliments on my bouquet and our centerpieces, that they were the prettiest wedding flowers ever. I sent my bouquet to have it pressed, and even the woman who was doing the pressing said she was in love with what Kristin created. The colors were so rich and the flowers weren't your every day type. I wish I could have saved everything to put around my house! She truly created more beautiful flowers than we envisioned. We are so grateful!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lindsey Poll · Married on 03/09/2019

Ivy and Vine Floral

Kristin totally outdid herself! Not only is she a master at her work but her professionalism is 5 stars. Loved my wedding flowers and couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 02/23/2019

the most stunning flowers

Kristin 100% nailed my vision for all of our florals. I was probably a little more laid back than most brides and let Kristin have fun with our flowers - I gave her a handful of inspiration pictures, told her what I liked and didn't like and she worked absolute magic! Everyone was obsessing over the colors that we chose and how non-traditional everything was. We opted to have a variety of different centerpieces, she came up with three beautiful ideas. Kristin also made me a custom flower hair piece that has absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite parts of my wedding day look! We were getting ready offsite of our wedding venue and she was nice enough to stop by our hotel and drop off everyone's flowers before she headed to the venue to set up just so our photographer could take all her detail shots. I would recommend Ivy & Vine to any brides that I come across - and don't be scared to let Kristin have some freedom with your florals!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 23
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/23/2019

Beyond Beautiful Florals!

Kristin is an amazing florist and an even more amazing person. From the beginning stages of the planning process, she encompasses exactly what I was looking for on my wedding day! She took the time to meet with my planner and I in person in order to bounce ideas and create a truly unique vision for my special day. She personally delivered the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets to the hotel we were getting ready at even before she headed to the venue to complete the installation. When the florals arrived, I actually teared up because they were so incredibly beautiful and beyond any expectation! The blooms she chose perfumed the entire room and made it really feel like my wedding day even before I got to the venue. I can not recommend Ivy & Vine enough...you won’t regret it! Thank you Kristin!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 29
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

"Oh Darling" Oh Kristin! YOU are truly a gem and incredibly talented at what you do. I met Kristin at a bridal show that my wedding planner, Jennifer Matteo, hosted in Sarasota in the Spring of 2018. For starters, I loveeee flowers, everything about them! I wanted to look at my own wedding and "swoon"...let me tell you, Kristin made that happen! From the beginning she help set my budget and brought incredible ideas and options to help stay within budget. I didn't realize my wedding would fall under "Valentine's day pricing" for flowers but Kristin made it all work! I was fortune my venue was a dreamy garden setting on the Manatee River and had plenty of beautiful ambiance but I still needed those pops of color. My color pallete was an aubergine and I wanted greenery. If you have the right focal flowers and color pallete you can do a lot and Kristin will help guide you from day one. We had many phone calls and emails and even did a "show table" prior to our big day. The alternative centerpieces Kristin recommended were just perfect for what I wanted. I had many changes leading up to the big day (including adding some single stem white roses that were symbolic to our grandparents literally 3 days before the wedding) and Kristin accommodated with a smile on her face.

"A picture is worth a thousand words" ; her works speaks for herself! Soo in love with how everything turned out. Thank you Kristin!! Book Her ASAP, you won't regret it.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 36
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 37

Lauren · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding flowers

It was such a pleasure to have Kristin from Oh Darling do my wedding flowers. She was so professional, creative, and thoughtful. The process of choosing my flowers was all done online and so simple to do. I’m not someone who knows flowers too well, but I just gave Kristin a rough idea and she exceeded my expectations. She totally understood my vision for the flowers. She delivered my flowers the day of my wedding and was on time and friendly. She is also quick to respond on email. I highly recommend working with Kristin. It is well worth it. :)

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 38

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Quality & Service

I was so impressed with Oh Darling Events! I am not one who is very good in the creative space - I showed Kristin a few Pinterest posts of what I was looking for, and she took it from there. The end results truly blew myself and our guests away. We received so many compliments on the decor through out the night. Kristin and her team made the entire process from start to finish seamless! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/23/2018

Out of state wedding florals

Kristin's florals made my wedding day so perfect and beautiful! She does amazing work. Everyone complimented how beautiful the flowers looked. I was just as in awe as they were. She is also very pleasant to work with! She can make your visions come to reality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 39
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 40
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

Great to work with - Great Results

Kristin at Oh Darling was recommended by my wedding planner. I trusted my planners judgement and said ok. I’m so glad I did!
    Kristin was a joy to work with. She responded to any changes and clarified any questions. She was in another city so I never did a show table, but was again assured I wouldn’t need one. The day is the wedding the flowers arrived and it was exactly what I wanted. She took all my pictures and ideas and turned them into a reality. After the event she even said she would take my flowers to a nursing home near her, which was what I asked for. Thank you Kristin! You truly are talented and amazing.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/09/2018

Gorgeous work

Kristin seriously does gorgeous work! She responded to questions in a timely manner and was very professional, she even was able to add two corsages that I totally forgot about for the mothers. Her customer service is outstanding!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Real flowers are everything!

OMG! I can't say enough about how talented Kristin @ Oh Darling Events is!!!! Real flowers were so important to me, and Kristin saw my vision, ran with it, made it 10000x better, and worked with me on my budget when my vision was running away with me. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, the sweet heart table and backdrop, the ceremony arches (yes I'm extra and had two)... to the simple greenery on the bar. It was all breathtaking and better than I could've imagined. Attaching pictures (sorry I don't have the professional ones back yet) but honestly the pictures don't ever do them justice. My flowers were my favorite detail from my wedding and that's all thanks to Kristin!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommended!

Oh Darling Events was the biggest life saver when it came to having my flowers done exactly the way I asked.. and even better. They were quick to respond to requests and quick to help with any questions. They were very well prepared and I didn't have to worry one bit about my wedding arch or my bouquets, both of which turned out so beautifully.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 41
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 42
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 43
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 44

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

Look no further, this is your florist for your wedding! Kristin is amazing at what she does and you can tell she loves it too. I do not live in Sarasota so I picked all of my vendors based on reviews. I saw that Oh Darling Events had great ones and I am SO glad I went with her. I sent Kristin pictures of what I wanted and she created exactly that, adding her perfect touch. She helped turn my wedding into a beautiful masterpiece. She stuck with my budget and offered more inexpensive options which I went with and turned out amazing. All of my guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were, including my bouquet. She even added some lavender roses in my centerpieces, which is my favorite color rose and I didn't even tell her! Seriously, if you go with Oh Darling, you won't be disappointed. Kristin is very responsive, kind and professional. You won't find a better florist!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristin and Oh Darling Events were one of the best wedding decisions I made! This is the one area of the wedding I knew I did not need to worry about. I cannot describe how amazing and helpful Kristin was throughout my entire process. I was constantly asking questions and updating things. She made it so simple to plan and coordinate what we needed. I knew nothing about florals, but had some images of colors and some flowers I loved and wanted incorporated. She designed the most beautiful florals I have ever seen, and it was nothing short of perfection. Throughout my wedding, multiple guests were asking who our florist was. Do not hesitate in choosing her for your big day, you will not regret it! Kristin, thank you for helping to make our day so beautiful and unique.

With gratitude and love,

Marissa Stilson

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 45
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Kristin is so talented and gave us exactly what we wanted. We weren't doing much in the floral department, just my bouquet and some greenery here and there, but it was wonderful. For my bouquet I sent her a photo inspiration and when she delivered my bouquet to the bridal suite the morning of everyone's jaw dropped because of how beautiful it was. I will definitely be recommending Kristin to my loved ones!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Clare · Married on 02/03/2018

Kristin with Oh Darling events is AMAZING!! She took a couple inspiration photos we sent and made our romantic wedding vision come to life!! Her florals are so beautiful and dreamy. My friends are still talking about my bridal bouquet- it was the most beautiful masterpiece they had ever seen! In addition to centerpieces and bouquets, she added great details to our cocktail tables and welcome sign. She worked within our budget to make our entire reception magical! She is wonderful to work with and is guaranteed to deliver personalized and memorable florals.

Sent on 03/10/2018
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 52
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 53
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 54

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Our flowers and greenery on our wedding day were absolutely stunning! My flower bouquet, was unlike I had every seen and was just beautiful! Kristin is very creative and tries to make your wedding bouquet unique and different, also to ensure it fits and ties in to the theme of your wedding. Thank you Kristin for making our wedding day beautiful and unforgettable!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristin was so amazing to work with! We met several times and she really got my vision! The ballroom smelled like a floral shop the day of the wedding! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, everyone complimented the bouquets and the arrangements! I would definitely recommend Oh Darling Events for your upcoming wedding!! I had a cascading bouquet, my bridesmaids had cascading bouquets as well just smaller, we did a mix of high and low centerpieces with garland down the long family tables I had. It was breathtaking and she really got my vision of mixing the purples, my bridesmaids dresses and flowers were my only purple because I really wanted them to pop! And they did. It was perfect and Kristin did an AMAZING job!!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 62
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 63
    Ivy & Vine Floral Design 64

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristin is an incredibly talented designer. She saw our vision and then exceeded our expectations! The bouquets, table arrangements and greenery on the wedding arch were truly beautiful and so unique. You should see the photos!! We also loved Kristin's eye for detail - she brought extra greenery and flowers with her to add to our signage and gift table - such wonderful finishing touches! Thank you so much for your hard work, very fair pricing and for sharing your talents with us ~ Sue Borain

Sent on 06/19/2017

Cristina · Married on 05/06/2017

Look no further when you need flowers. Kristin captured my vision for my wedding with absolute perfection. I am completely obsessed with each and every floral design she created for my big day. We got amazing compliments for our flowers. I got everything I asked for and she exceeded any images I had in my head.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin and her services with Oh Darling Events. I described my vision to her in non-professional terms, not knowing the names of any flower, and within minutes she had taken my vision and brought it to life. She knows her stuff! From the moment I first met with her I was not concerned about there being any issues with the centerpieces and bouquets. Her communication was easy and friendly, by the time the wedding was done I just wanted to be her friend! The final products truly took my breath away. It was more beautiful and styled than I could have ever pictured beforehand. I highly recommend Kristin and her floral services. Her creativity and technique is beyond compare and she is fairly priced to boot!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/26/2017

Kristin did such an amazing job! I cannot recommend her enough. The bouquets and center pieces were gorgeous. She was very professional and thoughtful and even made last minute changes for me without missing a beat.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

I got married a couple of weeks ago and hired Kristin as our wedding co-ordinator. She was AMAZING. She made my life super easy and worry free leading up to the wedding. She was so kind and also very organized. She even helped us when we had a wedding flower disaster (hydrangeas are fickle!) and ordered new flowers the day before my wedding to replace the old dying ones. If you are looking for a wedding co-ordinator, Kristin is the best!

Sent on 02/28/2017