Oh Darling Events Reviews

25 Oh Darling Events Reviews
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/09/2018

Gorgeous work

Kristin seriously does gorgeous work! She responded to questions in a timely manner and was very professional, she even was able to add two corsages that I totally forgot about for the mothers. Her customer service is outstanding!

• Casey

Casey O'guinn · Married on 11/03/2018

Real flowers are everything!

OMG! I can't say enough about how talented Kristin @ Oh Darling Events is!!!! Real flowers were so important to me, and Kristin saw my vision, ran with it, made it 10000x better, and worked with me on my budget when my vision was running away with me. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, the sweet heart table and backdrop, the ceremony arches (yes I'm extra and had two)... to the simple greenery on the bar. It was all breathtaking and better than I could've imagined. Attaching pictures (sorry I don't have the professional ones back yet) but honestly the pictures don't ever do them justice. My flowers were my favorite detail from my wedding and that's all thanks to Kristin!

Caitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

Look no further, this is your florist for your wedding! Kristin is amazing at what she does and you can tell she loves it too. I do not live in Sarasota so I picked all of my vendors based on reviews. I saw that Oh Darling Events had great ones and I am SO glad I went with her. I sent Kristin pictures of what I wanted and she created exactly that, adding her perfect touch. She helped turn my wedding into a beautiful masterpiece. She stuck with my budget and offered more inexpensive options which I went with and turned out amazing. All of my guests raved about how beautiful the flowers were, including my bouquet. She even added some lavender roses in my centerpieces, which is my favorite color rose and I didn't even tell her! Seriously, if you go with Oh Darling, you won't be disappointed. Kristin is very responsive, kind and professional. You won't find a better florist!

Marissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristin and Oh Darling Events were one of the best wedding decisions I made! This is the one area of the wedding I knew I did not need to worry about. I cannot describe how amazing and helpful Kristin was throughout my entire process. I was constantly asking questions and updating things. She made it so simple to plan and coordinate what we needed. I knew nothing about florals, but had some images of colors and some flowers I loved and wanted incorporated. She designed the most beautiful florals I have ever seen, and it was nothing short of perfection. Throughout my wedding, multiple guests were asking who our florist was. Do not hesitate in choosing her for your big day, you will not regret it! Kristin, thank you for helping to make our day so beautiful and unique.

With gratitude and love,

Marissa Stilson

Oh Darling Events 1
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Kristin is so talented and gave us exactly what we wanted. We weren't doing much in the floral department, just my bouquet and some greenery here and there, but it was wonderful. For my bouquet I sent her a photo inspiration and when she delivered my bouquet to the bridal suite the morning of everyone's jaw dropped because of how beautiful it was. I will definitely be recommending Kristin to my loved ones!

Clare · Married on 02/03/2018

Kristin with Oh Darling events is AMAZING!! She took a couple inspiration photos we sent and made our romantic wedding vision come to life!! Her florals are so beautiful and dreamy. My friends are still talking about my bridal bouquet- it was the most beautiful masterpiece they had ever seen! In addition to centerpieces and bouquets, she added great details to our cocktail tables and welcome sign. She worked within our budget to make our entire reception magical! She is wonderful to work with and is guaranteed to deliver personalized and memorable florals.

Oh Darling Events 2
    Oh Darling Events 8
    Oh Darling Events 9
    Oh Darling Events 10

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2017

Our flowers and greenery on our wedding day were absolutely stunning! My flower bouquet, was unlike I had every seen and was just beautiful! Kristin is very creative and tries to make your wedding bouquet unique and different, also to ensure it fits and ties in to the theme of your wedding. Thank you Kristin for making our wedding day beautiful and unforgettable!

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Kristin was so amazing to work with! We met several times and she really got my vision! The ballroom smelled like a floral shop the day of the wedding! The flowers were so fresh and beautiful, everyone complimented the bouquets and the arrangements! I would definitely recommend Oh Darling Events for your upcoming wedding!! I had a cascading bouquet, my bridesmaids had cascading bouquets as well just smaller, we did a mix of high and low centerpieces with garland down the long family tables I had. It was breathtaking and she really got my vision of mixing the purples, my bridesmaids dresses and flowers were my only purple because I really wanted them to pop! And they did. It was perfect and Kristin did an AMAZING job!!

Oh Darling Events 11
    Oh Darling Events 18
    Oh Darling Events 19
    Oh Darling Events 20

Susan · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristin is an incredibly talented designer. She saw our vision and then exceeded our expectations! The bouquets, table arrangements and greenery on the wedding arch were truly beautiful and so unique. You should see the photos!! We also loved Kristin's eye for detail - she brought extra greenery and flowers with her to add to our signage and gift table - such wonderful finishing touches! Thank you so much for your hard work, very fair pricing and for sharing your talents with us ~ Sue Borain

Cristina · Married on 05/06/2017

Look no further when you need flowers. Kristin captured my vision for my wedding with absolute perfection. I am completely obsessed with each and every floral design she created for my big day. We got amazing compliments for our flowers. I got everything I asked for and she exceeded any images I had in my head.

Sarah · Married on 04/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin and her services with Oh Darling Events. I described my vision to her in non-professional terms, not knowing the names of any flower, and within minutes she had taken my vision and brought it to life. She knows her stuff! From the moment I first met with her I was not concerned about there being any issues with the centerpieces and bouquets. Her communication was easy and friendly, by the time the wedding was done I just wanted to be her friend! The final products truly took my breath away. It was more beautiful and styled than I could have ever pictured beforehand. I highly recommend Kristin and her floral services. Her creativity and technique is beyond compare and she is fairly priced to boot!

Kristen · Married on 02/26/2017

Kristin did such an amazing job! I cannot recommend her enough. The bouquets and center pieces were gorgeous. She was very professional and thoughtful and even made last minute changes for me without missing a beat.

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

I got married a couple of weeks ago and hired Kristin as our wedding co-ordinator. She was AMAZING. She made my life super easy and worry free leading up to the wedding. She was so kind and also very organized. She even helped us when we had a wedding flower disaster (hydrangeas are fickle!) and ordered new flowers the day before my wedding to replace the old dying ones. If you are looking for a wedding co-ordinator, Kristin is the best!

Jill · Married on 01/14/2017

Loved that we hired Kristin for our wedding day florals! :) she was amazing and the flower arrangements spoke for themselves. Incredibly beautiful and far beyond what I could have imagined.

Kate · Married on 01/06/2017

Kristin from Oh Darling Events is truly amazing! My husband and I were planning our dream wedding from Chicago, IL (we got married in Sarasota FL) and Kristin made the process so easy and enjoyable! I had showed Kristin photos of our dream wedding altar & aisle arrangements as well as centerpieces and she nailed it! It was EXACTLY how we envisioned. She truly is an artist and I promise you won’t go wrong hiring her! My husband I still pinch ourselves with how amazing/perfect our wedding was! We couldn’t have done it without her! I would hire her a million times over again. Thank you soo much Kristin! You’re the best! : )

Angela · Married on 11/26/2016

Oh Darling Events did an amazing job with the flowers and table decorations for our wedding. Kristin is a miracle worker, arranging the most beautiful boutiques for me and my bridesmaids. The entire process was so simple and accommodating with hectic schedules and timelines. I would certainly recommend Oh Darling Events for anyone who wants lovely floral arrangements and help with planning any day of coordination. They made the day extra special!

Stephanie · Married on 11/13/2016

What can I say?!? Kristin is absolutely amazing. She's an amazing person, great to work with, and very detail oriented. As a bride living in the Boston area who just recently married in Florida on Anna Maria Island 11-13-16 she made the entire process seamless. She closely worked with my mother and I to ensure my vision came to life. From the flowers, bouquet, and table decor all were everything I had envisioned and more! She perfectly coordinated my wedding day, down to making sure I was having a great time, and even setting aside appetizer plates for my husband and I. If you're searching for a day of coordinator and flowers for your wedding Kristin is my top choice, and should be yours too!

Molly-Brown · Married on 11/13/2016

I love Oh Darling Events! Kristin was so sweet and easy to work with. She used the ideas I gave her to create a personalized inspiration board for my big day so I could visualize what my flowers could look like. The flowers were amazing quality and exactly what I wanted! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day. The Oh Darling Events team showed up at the exact time I needed them to without any fuss or problems. Their flowers made my wedding all the more beautiful and special, and I would use them all over again!

Katelyn · Married on 10/22/2016

What an amazing decision to hire Kristin at Oh Darling Events. The floral arrangements she made were absolutely spectacular and everything I could have hoped for. Kristin was so wonderful to work with and easy to talk to and communicate with in what I was looking for, for my wedding day. Planning a wedding in Florida while living in Illinois isn't easy and speaking with Kristin made everything flow and come together seamlessly. I only got to meet Kristin once a couple of months before our wedding and within that meeting she understood and caputured what I wanted with perfection. She even was very respectful of our budget and made amazing things happen with it. When I showed up at the venue the day of the wedding I was blown away by how gorgeous the flowers were and how amazing the centerpeices looked. My only regret with hiring Kristin is that I didn't use her for her day of coordination as well. She has great creativity and a wonderful vision. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to make their day stand out with the most amazing flower arrangements as well as planning services.

Deborah · Married on 05/07/2016

Kristin of Oh Darling Events was amazing to work with! The flower arrangements she created were absolutely stunning. I couldn't have been happier with them. I was told over and over again that my bouquet was the most beautiful they had ever seen. I agree! Kristin was so helpful the day of our wedding too, she helped put my mind at ease that everything was going to go smoothly and be in place. I HIGHLY recommend Oh Darling Events to anyone looking for a event planner/coordinator or florist. She's the best!

Kimberly · Married on 05/07/2016

We hired Kristen as the florist and day of coordinator for our son's wedding ceremony in May of 2016 in Ohio. Only being able to meet face to face with our daughter-in-law one time prior to the wedding, she immediately made her feel at ease and communicated with her weekly in what she wanted for her wedding. Because planning a wedding 1,200 miles away is stressful enough, this connection was very precious to us. We had watched the weddings Kristin had coordinated and the magic she has done with floral design and it was so important that we have her expertise, we flew her up to the wedding in Ohio. She got off the plane and hit the pavement running picking up the florals and putting all the bouquets, table succulents and boutonnières together till the late hours of the morning in her hotel room. Never once did she lack anything but professionalism, calm and control with the limited time she had. She always met and communicated with us in an efficient and timely way and made a complicated weather situation and ceremony/reception transition seem effortless. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristen. She is amazing!!! The wedding was absolutely perfect! (Not to mention the wedding just got published in a national wedding blog) ??

Tara · Married on 12/19/2015

We were so blessed to have Kristin as our wedding planner and florist! We were engaged for just under a year and she emailed and worked with me throughout the entire length of our engagement. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is to work with! She is so well organized and full of talent. She did an incredible job on the flowers and decor and made it all happen well under our budget. The wedding day was everything we were dreaming of and more!! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any help with planning, florals or both! She truly is the best.

AMAZING!!!! Willing to do whatever is needed! We used Oh Darling Event's for our flowers and wedding planning. She touched base with us all the time and took care of everything! She was a huge help and our wedding could not of happened without her. She is highly recommended.

Alyssa · Married on 02/07/2015

I highly recommend Oh Darling Events for anyone looking for a floral designer that will go above and beyond for your event! Kristin blew me away with the creativity she displayed at my wedding. She helped me along the way and was there for me during my entire engagement with any questions I had. She understood my vision and totally exceeded anything I could think up or imagine for my wedding day. Hire Oh Darling Events for your wedding or event! You will love her!

Brandi · Married on 07/22/2017

We were so lucky to have our wedding planner recommend such an amazing florist! She was very perceptive on the look we were going for and surpassed all of our expectations with the final product! She also provided aisle petals and fresh flowers for our cake to tie everything together.
    Kristin was very professional and flexible to get costs to fit our budget without sacrificing stunning arrangements.