Officiating by Lora Reviews

51 | Port Aransas, TX

51 Reviews for Officiating by Lora

Tara · Getting married on 05/17/2025

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful well arranged wedding and Lora helped complete it with my awesome ceremony!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you, Tara! It was truly my pleasure!
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/01/2017

Lora was completely amazing! My original officiant canceled on us 2 weeks before the wedding. So when Lora was contacted about the situation, she got back to us in less than 24 hours to confirm time and location of our ceremony. Once the day finally arrived, our ceremony was so amazing and heartfelt!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you, Iris! I'm so happy I could be part of your wedding day! You were a gorgeous couple & your venue (Mansion By The Sea) did a beautiful job! Congratulations to you & Robert!

MaiLing · Married on 06/03/2017

Lora was amazing! The ceremony she wrote and performed for us was beautiful! She was very open and accommodating to our requests. I would definitely recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure!

Kane · Married on 04/29/2017

Lora was a fantastic officiant. She arrived 15 minutes prior to the ceremony beginning, was very social with our family members and delivered an awesome ceremony. I may also add that the wording and phrases she used were unique, and reflected the style of service that we requested.. She made our day one to remember and we cannot praise her higher!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with the service, professionalism and precise detail that Lora put into officiating our vow renewal. She listened to what my husband wanted in the ceremony ( he planned and surprised me with this ) and placed it beautifully in our ceremony. She was on time and did quick thinking when the tide was so high that we had no beach to stand on to perform the ceremony. Lora was such a sweet person to work with and we highly recommend her. Thank you so much Lora for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Joseph · Married on 04/08/2017

She was completely professional and kind.

Sent on 05/12/2017

S · Married on 04/08/2017

She was amazing and wonderful. She sends out a very detailed questionnaire, and is open to ideas and even shares some of her own if you would like her to. She had a strong voice that even carried out in the strong winds at Port Aransas the evening we got married. She was well dressed, professional and kind. I am so happy she did our wedding. She was even patient with my son who was a little confused with the sand ceremony. She was a great communicator and fast to respond to emails. She really will be there for you, even should an emergency arise. She really is the best...She is a beautiful person, inside and out. I am blessed to have had her officiate the wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2016

Beautiful ceremony! I loved it very much. Thank you Lora

Sent on 10/19/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

I would say to any couple searching for an officiant, Lora is THE ONE! You know the feeling you get when you find the perfect dress, the perfect ring, the perfect venue? This is the feeling you should have when finding the perfect officiant and SHE IS. She listens and understands who you are as individuals and as a couple and makes your ceremony unique to you and your new husband! I love Lora!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Roger · Married on 09/16/2016

Just fill out the questioner that Laura provides and let her work her magic. We had a beach ceremony and her words were so perfect,it was like she knew us for years.True professional

Sent on 09/26/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

It was my pleasure! Your review truly warms my heart! Thank you!!

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't imagine a better ceremony. Lora is one of the most personable people I have ever met! My husband comes from a Catholic background and I was raised Presbyterian. We now attend a non denominational church and both agree being Christian and living our lives for God is what is most important. She was able to incorporate hints of both of our religious backgrounds into our wedding. Our ceremony felt very personalized. I would pick her again in a heartbeat, she made us feel so comfortable and was so professional!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Katie Bo · Married on 08/27/2016

Lora was absolutely wonderful. Ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • W

William · Married on 08/21/2016

5 stars! Lora was awesome. Our wedding was a last minute and she was able to work with our schedule. After we picked a spot on the beach she met us there. She was in time and very professional even when we had to wait for my brother who was 20 minutes late. The ceremony itself was amazing, she did such a good job ??. Best day of my life!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure meeting y'all! I'm happy I was able to be a part o such a special occasion!

Pat · Married on 07/22/2016

We booked Lora short notice as our officiant for our wedding at Mansion by the Sea. She was very quick to respond to emails & texts. On the day of the wedding she was there early and was very professional about everything. Her homily was beautiful and she was unfazed when a loud boat went by. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you! Wow! What a great review! It's always a pleasure to have the oportunity to perform a ceremony at Mansion By the Sea! It's so beautiful there! The two of you & your families were so welcoming, I felt right at home! Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a special day!

Beth · Married on 07/09/2016

Lora is the best!! We were setting this wedding up from Dallas, so we were totally unfamiliar with the area. Our original plan was to get married on the beach. We decided to look for another location (morning of the wedding) and somehow it all came together. She was very helpful and flexible with our last minute change. We are so happy with the way everything went. We were blessed to have the most amazingly beautiful little wedding. Lora, we will always remember that day, and will forever hold a place in our hearts for you. Our family loved you as well. Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Wow! What kind words! Thank you so much! It was my pleasure meeting you both and your families!

Priscilla · Married on 07/08/2016

Lora was great. It was a pleasure working with her. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when it came to the actual ceremony. She answered all my questions promptly and she wrote out the ceremont perfectly.

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

I don't know what to say, that hasn't already been said. Even as we had to wait in her pickup bc of a rain shower; she's amazing and felt like a lifelong friend!! Our ceremony was just the neatest and enjoyed by everyone!! Thanks Lora! We are so blessed to have found you!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Oh Lisa! That was so kind of you! I very much enjoyed meeting you & Will, along with your family and friends! It was truly my pleasure to be a part of such a special occasion! Thank you for your kind words!

Stacie · Married on 06/17/2016

Lora was fantastic she had everything already set up when we got there it was a perfect wedding me and my husband both wanted a beach wedding and she by far blew it out of the water. She was very professional when it came time to do the ceremony she joked around and laughed with my husband I would highly recommend her to anybody everything was stress free and very reasonable prices for a dream come true wedding thank u so much Lora it was beautiful

tiffany · Married on 06/16/2016

Awesome ceremony, very professional! Highly recommended

John · Married on 05/21/2016

Definetly use Lora, but make plans early. She's very busy !

• I

Isabell · Married on 05/21/2016

Beautiful, romantic ceremony. Personalized and comfortable. She was wonderful with my kids. She made the day easy, which was my wish. Very authentic and genuine person. I'd recommend her 100%!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Brandi · Married on 04/16/2016

Lora was a joy to work with. She contacted me with very thoughtful questions about our ceremony and truly made my fiance and I comfortable. On the day of our wedding, Lora was sincere and had written a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you, Brandi! It was a beautiful Island wedding!

Kathryn · Married on 04/08/2016

From the first phone conversation I had with Lora, her kindness, patience and guidance helped me plan the most perfect wedding ceremony for my little family. She gracefully led us through our ceremony worded perfectly for us and was so understanding with the energy levels of our two 7 year old boys. I trust that any ceremony officiated by Lora will be special and memorable and I'm grateful that we were married by her!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Thank you Kathy! Those boys of yours reminded me so much of my own! So much to look forward to in your future! Best wishes!

Ashlee · Married on 03/11/2016

Lora is absolutely amazing!!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married in South Texas!! Her ceremonies are wonderful!

Sent on 04/11/2016

♡♡♡Thank you Ashlee!!!♡♡♡

megan · Married on 01/22/2016

Lora married my husband and I. And we absouloutley loved her.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Officiating by Lora's reply:

Well thank you Megan! It was a dream come true to have my son marry such a wonderful woman! To be able to perform the ceremony was truly an honor! I love you both so much!