262 Reviews for Officiant NYC

Single Religion (1)
Bilingual (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Agnostic (1)

My Reverend cancelled on us 3 days before our ceremony. I called Officiant NYC and a few hours later, they had saved the day! Caitlin was amazing. She went through our ceremony step by step and helped us customize it to fit our personalities. We were running late for an outdoor ceremony in JANUARY! She was incredibly gracious and still kept her smile. I cannot say enough how she helped make our day special. I will remember our wedding not only because duh, it's our wedding, but also because our officiant was unbelievably fantastic.

Profile Picture Medyna, 9/6/20, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Single Religion, No Denomination

Andrea Ramos officiated our wedding ceremony and was wonderful! She helped us craft a bilingual ceremony (english and spanish) so that both of our families could understand everything, including doing the translation herself for some passages we had found and liked. She was easy to get ahold of, flexible, provided guidance when we asked for it and was open to whatever customizations we wanted. Couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Lissa, 5/23/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Civil Union, Non-religious

Amy made our ceremony so special and beautiful! Not only did we have full control of what we were picking but her flexibility in adding certain things to the ceremony was amazing!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amanda was amazing! Our wedding ceremony was exactly how we expected and she took the answers to our questionnaire and made such a heartfelt and moving explanation of our love. Thank you so much Amanda!!
Love from Wes and Alex

Profile Picture Alexandra , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

thanks to Andréa for organizing the surprise ceremony for my husband it was excellent congratulations for the beautiful text

Profile Picture Cecile , 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After 20 years together, my boyfriend and I decided to tie the knot! We emailed Officiant NYC and within minutes, Amanda Mason contacted me. We worked on what would be best for a very intimate ceremony in our Brooklyn apartment and neither me or the groom could keep a dry eye for what turned out to be the most special, sweet and personal ceremony that was tailored to our relationship. Amanda's sweet, gentle and genuine warm personality was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. She is willing to work with you and your needs and is extremely professional. Highly, highly recommended. I would definitely call her again when we renew our vows!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure having Suanne as our officiant. The ceremony was perfect and very emotive. It was truly special. From the start she was very informative and gave us a lot of ideas to tailor the ceremony to our liking. She provided guidance throughout the process and reassured us. I will definitely recommend her. Thank you, Suanne & Officiant NYC!

Profile Picture Lily, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Suanne is so patient and considerate with us! Can’t appreciate more of her service!

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I feel so lucky to have had Suanne officiate at my daughter's wedding. She is eloquent and kind and just lovely!

Profile Picture Lenore, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the beginning, I could not believe what special care and attention we received from Amanda. She has such a happy and pleasant way about her. She met with me for at least an hour to get to know me and my fiancee. She asked me so many questions, but she did it in a conversational and engaging way. The conversation just flowed, she was able to get me to blab over our relationship like I was talking to a friend. Her enthusiasm and genuine care and excitement was felt right away. She even met me at the venue when I asked her to meet me to get her opinion on ceremony locations. She made herself available and was responsive and engaging over email. Any detail I informed her about for the ceremony was executed in an effortless and smooth manner. She sent me the whole ceremony the weekend before to make sure it was what we had chosen and wanted, minus the "our story" part that we wanted to be a surprise. Once the day came, she arrived early and checked in with me on a few things before the ceremony. The ceremony itself was exactly what we expected and more. We were so happy with it, but the wedding guests were also impressed. We keep getting questions and comments: "who married you? she was amazing." Some people even thought she was a long-time friend of ours.

Profile Picture Valdette, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Civil Union

Amanda is wonderful, she help us get through this nerve recking experience with such grace, we were so concern at how challenging it was going to be but the ceremony went by without any issues, everything went smoothly and quickly even though we chose to do practically all the difference steps including reading our own vows, did I mentioned how wonderful Amanda is, she made getting married so easy we’re already planning to do it all again! But next time we won’t forget the champagne!
Thank you Amanda!!!!

Profile Picture juliana, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Casey was amazing. I had to change the time of or ceremony the day before to hopefully avoid the rain and she was so accommodating to do so! We were running late with photos and she patiently waited until we were ready for ceremony. She was super sweet and nice. I would recommend her for anyone’s wedding!!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We worked with Amy for our wedding at Hotel Eventi in Manhattan. From the very first contact, Amy was warm, professional and responsive, and made it a breeze to select & plan everything that needed to be said. She had a great speaking voice and paced everything perfectly, and had no issues speaking to a room of about 60 people without amplification. Many of our guests pulled us aside after the ceremony to tell us what a great service it was. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy and Officiant NYC for your wedding.

Profile Picture Garroch, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic

Suanne officiated our wedding at Frankie's 457 in Brooklyn in May. It was a small intimate wedding with just our immediate family members. My husband and I are from Toronto, Canada and got in touch with Suanne about 10 months before our ceremony. As we were from another country and couldn't meet Suanne face to face, she offered to have a video conference with us which helped us get to know her in advance - this was important as she was to play such a significant role in our big day! She made the whole process so easy and working with her to plan our perfect ceremony was an absolute pleasure. She is very professional and has a lovely disposition. Suanne answered all of our questions in a very timely manner and provided many different options and lots of guidance which allowed us to create a ceremony that perfectly captured what we wanted to say and communicate about our relationship and our hopes for our future. We would have no hesitations recommending her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amanda was a wonderful officiant. We are from England and came to New York to get married. Amanda contacted us on Skype before we came and she also met us for coffee in NYC once we had arrived. She made the day extra special with her personality and professionalism and I'm so pleased she married us. She helped with our vows and was so pleasant and cheerful. I would highly recommend to everyone. Thank you Amanda for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Amanda made out vow renewal so special and personal. She took the time to work with us and tailored our ceremony to fit us perfectly. Her light and sweet personality and her true enjoyment of our celebration of our bond was refreshing and validating. I couldn't imagine our event without her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had a very pleasant experience! I was given lots of help and suggestions for a last second ceremony. It was beautiful.

Profile Picture Colin, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Officiant NYC. Suanne tailored our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She was so sweet and helpful with the entire process. We are from Memphis, TN so we relied on Suanne's suggestions for places to have the ceremony. Suanne recommended Brooklyn Bridge Park at sunset. It was the perfect spot! Our ceremony was so beautiful. Thank you Suanne!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Amy as our officiant and honestly i couldnt be happier sharing this with her. She was always on top of everything with us, very supportive, very understanding and helped us with everything we had questions on. She is the sweetest and most professional. Thank you for the unforgetable experience.

Profile Picture Eleftheria, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Orthodox Christian, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Amanda is a fantastic person and made our wedding day excellent, 10/10 rating. Amanda made the whole experience from first contact email to meeting in New York before our wedding day very easy. Living in the UK this aspect made the whole planning experience straightforward and is a real credit to Amanda's professionalism.

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had the Chance to speak to 3 different officiants and they’re all lovely and very organized. I want to specially thank Andres for doing my ceremony bilingual, we felt really confortable and enjoyed the experience ☺️

Profile Picture Rosy, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Suanne was lovely she was very patient with us and looked after us well on the day! She prepared the most beautiful service for us at ladies pavilion in Central Park and I would highly recommend using Suanne.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a very personalized ceremony, egalitarian, welcoming, not particularly denominational. We found Officiant NYC and worked with Amy, who made the process smooth and easy! She walked us through the different ideas for a ceremony, we were able to customize and personalize the experience fully. Amy did a great job incorporating our personal history into words too, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!

Additionally, we chose to work with a company rather than an individual/freelancer because we were concerned of potentially adding to wedding day stress by not having a back up in place for any last minute emergencies, etc. Everything ended up running perfectly day-of but the feeling of security kept our nerves calm prior to the big day and helped us enjoy the wedding planning process more.

Very happy to have worked with Amy and Officiant NYC, wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My Fiance and I worked with Casey. I have to say that she was great to work with. She was extremely pleasant and professional. From start to finish, Casey made it easy for us to choose the format, content, anything we wanted! She also made great recommendations. Our Ceremony was short (but they can customize it to however way we wanted) because we didn't want it to be too long. I would recommend Casey to anyone who is looking to get married.

Profile Picture Richard, 3/31/18, 1 Review