Officiant Eric Reviews

220 | Agoura Hills, CA

220 Reviews for Officiant Eric

Denise · Married on 10/11/2009

Eric was a great officiant at our wedding. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Suzy · Married on 07/12/2008

Eric treated us like royalty. From the moment we met him there was no pressure at all and he always had a smile with all the changes we kept making.

Sent on 08/22/2008

Christina · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I were married in March 2018 in downtown Los Angeles. Officiant Eric was a pleasure to work with from day one. He is easygoing, pleasant, and has a great energy and sense of humor! He helped us create a unique, personalized wedding ceremony and was completely flexible up to the very last moment. He was such a breeze to work with and I am so glad we found him! If you want a professional, efficient, and personable officiant for your ceremony, Eric is who you want!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2017

Lots of options. Flexible. Very nice.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Eric was very professional throughout our interactions with him as being our officiant. He was so warm and welcome to both of our families and made the process easy and efficient.

Sent on 04/22/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2012

Officiant Eric was the perfect choice for our wedding day! He worked with us to create a ceremony that really felt like it was just for us. His idea for a wine and letter box was a perfect fit for us and the guests all loved it - several said they are going to use it in their wedding! Eric was professional and articulate and available anytime we had questions or needed advice on our vows. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have a ceremony that feels like it should...like it was written for the specific couple involved!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Deidre · Married on 08/20/2011

Eric was absolutely wonderful to work with! We lived in a different state, so we didn’t have a chance to meet him until the wedding day. However, we spoke with him and emailed back and forth and everything was perfect!

He is very fun and lighthearted and helped ease our nerves during the ceremony. You can tell he loves what he does and we truly enjoyed having him as our Officiant!

We highly recommend Eric for any Non-Denominational ceremony.

Sent on 08/30/2011
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/08/2016

Eric was a complete professional and so easy to work with. He made the process simple and we felt that we were in great hands and we were very happy with his services! We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michael · Married on 12/29/2012

We called them two days before the wedding and it was no problem. Everything went smooth and he worked in a great story about us into the ceremony.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Leeza · Married on 10/20/2012

I initially tried to book Alan Katz for my officiant but I waited for a while before actually booking it and the he was taken. However, Alan recommended Erik schwartz and he was just wonderful. When I talked to him on the phone I could tell he would be just right. He was so accomodating and didn't make me feel like I didnt know what I was talking about like so many wedding vendors do. He was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. He always responded to my emails and when the wedding day came he did a superb job. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Liz · Married on 10/13/2012

Eric was very accomodating from the very beginning, meeting us at a location that worked best for both of my husband and I so from the get go, we knew he will make things easier. we booked him kinda early, so a few months before the wedding he was the one who initiated a conversation on preparing the flow of the ceremony. He was definitely on top of it and he was nice to suggest a couple of changes and that fits what we want. The day of the ceremony I wasnt even worried bec he he was there on the scheduled time and he took care of all the paperwork beforehand so we did not have to do anything afterwards.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Aaron · Married on 09/02/2012

Not only were my wife and I more than pleased with the ceremony Eric performed for us, but all of our guests and family couldn't stop raving about how great he was. Eric was beyond helpful, professional, and he made our special day even more enjoyable

Sent on 11/20/2012

Kristen · Married on 10/03/2009

Eric was fabulous!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2015

3.5

Eric is extremely professional and really easy to work with. He has made the ceremony process really easy to process with his great website and responsiveness. I thought the service was slightly expensive for such a short ceremony duration, but thought everything else was perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Eric got a hold of me right away and was really quick to communicate. He knew the answers to every question we had, was very helpful throughout the entire process and performed a good ceremony.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Mindi · Married on 05/21/2011

Hi Eric,
    I didn't get to talk with you at all last weekend. I thought our ceremony went fine, however, I don't even remember much of it. What a blur. I did hear positive feedback about you from our guests so that was nice. How did you think it went? Thank you for having the process so easily tailorable and organized. That made it very easy to choose from selections provided.

I will send you out the forms that are notarized tomorrow, I appreciate you sending that in for us.
    Have a great day,
    Mindi

Sent on 05/25/2011

S · Married on 09/17/2016

Eric was great to work with. He provided us with so many alternatives to develop the ceremony we were looking for. We got a number of compliments on the ceremony and how meaningful Eric's words were. Eric was also flexible with a last minute change we made to our ceremony (the day of). Eric was prompt and flexible...we would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Christine · Married on 02/18/2012

3.0

Eric was there for us every step of the way. If I had a question, he had an answer.

Even though we lived a good 2 hour drive away he was fine, and we were fine, with simply exchanging emails back and forth. I met with Eric on the wedding day probably half an hour before the ceremony was about to begin and he was very friendly and professional.

We had a short ceremony but that was the way my husband and I wanted it to be and it went by smoothly and he spoke very well. After which we shook hands and he was on his way!

Eric did a wonderful job. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Bryan · Married on 10/01/2010

I never give 5's. Eric was close though. He helped us get through the wedding planning. His website was instrumental for me to create vows. Eric was prompt at the ceremony and gave a professional, empathetic service. After the party was over, our paperwork got lost in the mail. County Records was horrible to deal with and I had to go back to them multiple times. During the ordeal, I communicated with Eric a few times and asked him to complete some forms, which he did quickly. I would recommend Eric to anyone.

Sent on 05/28/2011
  • Commander

Commander B. · Married on 09/01/2016

Overall Good with Minor Blips

Made things pretty easy for us with sample officiating texts that we could edit; easy to reach out to and communicate with, and very flexible with what we could do in the ceremony. My only issue was that the actual officiating seemed a little too read, a couple of lines lightly flubbed, and at one point he stated my name with such volume that I thought he was talking directly to me and not telling my wife what to say to me. Thus, slightly bumpy presentation.

Sent on 10/26/2019