Officiant Eric Reviews

220 | Agoura Hills, CA

220 Reviews for Officiant Eric

Eric was great! He was very easy to get a hold of and very thorough.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Susan · Married on 07/20/2013

Eric was WONDERFUL! He could not have been any more responsive (via e mail, phone, and face to face meeting), reliable, professional, and pleasant. Planning with him was easy and completely without stress. Everything about him, and the service he provided for us, was perfect!! He was helpful and did a beautiful job with the ceremony. Several of our guests commented about how personable and charming he was.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Marissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Eric was great!!! He was totally professional, really nice, and even offered to play photographer for my family and I. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with Eric for our wedding was a dream! We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! When we were meeting with vendors for our wedding I kept asking myself, "Is this someone I wont mind being around on my wedding day?" The answer to that question after we met with Eric was, "This is someone I WANT to be around on my wedding day!" Not only was Eric knowledgeable and professional, he added a serenity and calming quality to us during our wedding planning process. His responsiveness and timely communications are second to none. On the day of our wedding he conducted a beautiful and eloquent ceremony. We had several guests come up to us and compliment us on the ceremony, each one praising, "I love your officiant!" To which we had to reply, "I know, he's the best!" Eric is amazing and such a pleasure to work with, I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2013

Eric was an amazing officiant! Eric was very professional and easy to get a hold. He made the entire process from marriage license to ceremony layout clear and easy to do thanks to his build our own personal ceremony choices on his website :) He delivered a wonderful service and all the guest complimented on his ceremony. My husband & I highly recommend Eric to anyone! Thank you Eric for the beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Jason · Married on 05/04/2013

Eric was amazing! Throughout the whole process he was professional, friendly and made it all very easy!

He was great with the set up, organizing our ceremony, meeting via Skype and helping us with our marriage certificate. He was quick to respond to our emails and questions about etiquette for a mixed Jewish/Catholic wedding.

Our friends and family all told us that our ceremony was so well done due in large part to Eric's ease in speaking, friendly tone and experience. We would recommend him without a doubt to any of our friends!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Alison · Married on 05/04/2013

Eric was an excellent officiant and we know we made the right choice! He was professional, kind and very well spoken. He helped us custom make an incredible ceremony that incorporated customs from both Jewish and Catholic ceremonies while keeping it short and sweet. We had tons of compliments on the ceremony and heard over and over again how beautiful it was. Eric happily consulted with us time abd time again when we had questions. He is really organized and made the whole process very easy. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Lydia · Married on 04/27/2013

Officiant Eric was fabulous!

Our initial meeting was via facetime and we knew right away he would be perfect for our wedding. We wanted someone who had religious background and he was a perfect fit! Although our first meeting was through facetime, we knew right away he would be very easygoing as he made us feel very confident working with him. We didn't had to stress having to meet with him in person.

My husband and I were able to build our own personal ceremony as there were so many choices to choose from. We received numerous compliments on the ceremony because it was very personalized, meaningful, and not too long.

Officiant Eric was amazing in his delivery and we had many compliments from our guests! We were very happy with our ceremony - I was just little bummed out that my contacts fell out during the ceremony!!! =X

Overall, Eric was fantastic and we were so happy with the way our ceremony turned out. Thank you so much for everything!!! :)

Sent on 05/14/2013

Eric was the best officiant I could have asked for. Not only was he helpful with our vows, but if I ever had a question on anything that had to do with weddings he had an answer for me. He was kind and sincere and very professional. If my husband and I ever renew our vows, I would definitely ask Eric to be our officiant again.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Officiant Eric's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I would be honored to be part of your renewal when the day comes.

Trevor · Married on 03/23/2013

Eric was amazing! He worked with us on more of a partner level than a employee-for-hire capacity.

Eric made the entire process (i.e. marriage license, ceremony service etc) clear and easy to understand. He offered great digital/web solutions for payment and communication, which we found extremely helpful.

We've been told numerous times how intimate and custom our ceremony felt; this was 100% due to Eric's attention to detail and warm delivery.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2013

Eric was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. I came up the aisle crying my eyes out, and he waited nicely for me to get myself together. He was so good a reading me, and I felt grateful to his experience and perceptiveness. We also loved the choices that we had in his speech for the ceremony, and he didn't miss a beat. AMAZING officiant.

Sent on 04/20/2013

Dominique · Married on 03/09/2013

Everything was wonderful. Eric was very flexible and allowed us to personalize our ceremony which turned out amazing!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Tiffany · Married on 02/09/2013

Eric is awesome. He is incredibly easy to work with...tech savvy--we had our first meeting using Face Time, made payments online and planned our ceremony using his comprehensive online tool; professional and just a wonderful person to work with.

He customized our ceremony and had great suggestions for us that we ended up using on the day of our event. Eric is also very organized and detail oriented and helped guide us through every second of the ceremony itself.

Eric made the ceremony an easy and memorable experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/09/2013

We still had not selected an officiant 3 weeks before our wedding. We found Eric and luckily for us, he was available. We were totally clueless about what we wanted for our ceremony except for it was to be non-denominational. Eric made it very easy. He has a website with many different versions for all of the sections which make up a ceremony. From here you scroll through each section and select the version that best fits you. He is also very flexible. We wanted to do a sand ceremony and didn't like the versions he had listed so we created our own. Additionally, he is tech savvy and we set up Skype calls prior to the day to meet up since meeting in person was not convenient. The only thing I can say he should improve is being more personable with his clients. He didn't ask us for information about us in order to make the ceremony personable but we asked if he could do that. We have him a few tidbits about us and he added a nice personable note in the opening. Price is fair and Eric was pleasant to work with.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Niloo · Married on 01/19/2013

Eric was absolutely amazing! Our wedding was on Jan 19, 2013 and it was such a beautiful ceremony - thanks to Eric!! I still have guests asking me who I used as our officiant. His words were so beautiful and it was just magical! Thank you Eric! My husband and I would highly recommend Eric for all your officiant needs

Sent on 01/30/2013

Stefanie · Married on 11/11/2012

Eric is absolutely wonderful, we couldn't be happier with our officiant selection. He is extremely personable, friendly and professional. He was always very easy to get ahold of and would respond to emails right away. We got a lot of compliments from our guests on how our officiant did such a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Dave · Married on 10/21/2012

Eric showed up on the day of our wedding and helped us coordinate the ceremony, as we didn't have a rehearsal. He was professional , with a bit of humor , and made our ceremony special. Thank you, Eric.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Gary · Married on 10/07/2012

Eric was super! Very accommodating and patient with changing details. Ours was a ceremony involving two languages and Eric did an admirable job working within that framework. All in all, an excellent job. Thank you Eric!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Ailyn · Married on 09/30/2012

From the consultation to the day of Eric had a laid back vibe that eased my frayed nerves. He made the ceremony wonderfully simple in the fact that he had examples to choose from, after which you tailor it to be your own. He always responded quickly and he did a great job on my wedding day. Thanks Eric!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Catalina · Married on 09/15/2012

Eric is a true pro! He is really great at what he does. When we met him we knew he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We are a younger couple that was looking for the option of a non-traditional wedding. Eric was so wonderful and organized and did a great job of updating me about each step of the way. He made building our ceremony effortless with our online tools.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Marielyn · Married on 09/08/2012

We were extremely satisfied with the overall service of Eric Schwartz. His professionalism and attention to detail made our planning that much easier. Our wedding ceremony was perfect, due to his guidance. We would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

"Thank you for making our special day memorable, Eric!"

Jordan and Marielyn Loober

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sally · Married on 09/01/2012

We asked Eric to come up with a ceremony that we could then work with. Within a few days, we received the draft of the ceremony and re-worked it to express our love for each other. We returned the draft back to Eric with the corrections and when he preformed the ceremony, he spoke the words as if they were his feelings for us also. By the way, our engagement was 20 days and when we returned the draft to Eric, he had 3 days before the ceremony. He was perfect, as was the day!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Kristina · Married on 07/01/2012

We had our original officiant decide he did not want to marry us just 2 days before our wedding. Although this created a huge problem at the time, looking back I feel that it was the luckiest thing that happened to us! Because that allowed for us to find Eric. Even though Eric had a busy schedule he still made room for our wedding and we were so thankful that he did. He was able to go over our ceremony the day before the wedding and familiarize himself with it and seamlessly stepped in. He was super friendly and we all thought he did a fantastic job. Everything was just perfect! We received many compliments from our guests on how well he seemed to fit in too. I would absolutely recommend Eric to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Grace · Married on 06/03/2012

Eric was great!! Not only is he super efficient, timely, and professional, he is so nice! We were worried about having a boring ceremony, but Eric knows how to make a ceremony entirely customizable and to the couple's taste. We were so pleased!

Sent on 08/01/2012
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 05/27/2012

Eric was absolutely outstanding. Our wedding was on May 27, 2012 and we are still glowing from that day. My wife and I would highly recommend Eric for all your officiant needs.

Our first meeting was at a Starbucks and we instantly remarked how easy-going and unique Eric was. His take on the wedding ceremony was all about the bride and groom, as it should be (in my opinion). We felt that he took the time to get to know us as individuals and as a couple and this helped him set the tone for our ceremony-- in other words, he read our vibes and was able to amplify them.

Eric is incredibly friendly, easy to talk to, and a fantastic listener. He was prompt at returning phone calls and emails. When we said we were looking for a non-demoninational wedding with elements from both our religions, he sent us ceremony samples that were instrumental in crafting our own ceremony.

We built our ceremony with his suggestions, and were even able to make last-minute changes that did not impact his reading. He was flexible in us rewriting a bunch of readings to accommodate our individuality. He was available whenever we needed to talk and even nudged us when we were running a little long and a little late.

When it came time to reading the words we had chosen, Eric was amazing in his delivery and we had many compliments afterwards saying as much. Also, it was great that he took care of all of our Marriage License needs. We filled out the paperwork the day of the wedding, went on our honeymoon, and returned to find the completed license in our mailbox.

Thanks again, Eric for your wonderful support, kindness, and aid during the process.

Sent on 06/11/2012