Officiant Eric Reviews

220 | Agoura Hills, CA

220 Reviews for Officiant Eric

Erin · Married on 04/27/2014

I'm glad we chose Officiant Eric as our wedding officiant. He was nothing but responsive, caring and professional. He emails back very quickly and is a straight to the point guy. He was always on time and professional. Thanks!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Trixie · Married on 04/26/2014

Eric was very professional, prompt, and understanding. He gladly accommodated our needs and special requests. My guests even said the ceremony was perfect! I couldn't ask for more! He is the best!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Staci · Married on 04/19/2014

Eric was amazing! We were having a friend marry us, who had never officiated before, so reached out to him to see if he could help with the ceremony. He was with us every step of the way, writing the ceremony, giving us advice, and even going over it multiple times with our friend who was leading the wedding. Whenever we needed anything, he was a phone call or email away and always answered so promptly! I would definitely recommend eric!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Gala · Married on 04/19/2014

Working with Eric was great. I loved that I was able to craft my own ceremony by selecting various verses that were provided to me from a list of sections. Prior to the wedding, he was very responsive with email and making changes to the ceremony verbiage. When we first met the day of the wedding, he was so positive and made what could have been an uneasy introduction feel very comfortable. During the wedding he did not stumble on one word. It was as if he had rehearsed the ceremony several times prior to the actual wedding. Everything went very smooth. He also took care of the paperwork and guided me through the process of getting the marriage license and advised me on getting copies of the marriage certificate once finalized. I would highly recommend Officiant Eric for any wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2014

My husband and I took our time to search for an officiant that would be perfect for our wedding. We read all the positive reviews about Eric on wedding websites, and we decided to email him. We met Eric and immediately felt comfortable with him, and we knew he was the one for us!

On our wedding day, he arrived early which is truly appreciated. His calm presence made my husband and I, as well as our guests, feel extremely comfortable. We truly appreciate all of Eric's hard work to ensure that our wedding was perfect.

I would highly recommend Eric to everyone - He is truly the best. Thank you, Eric!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Very professional and flexible. Many options for the ceremony.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Wow! What a magical day. Officiant Eric set the tone upon a beautiful backdrop overlooking the ocean in Malibu.

Eric spoke eloquently with the right amount of humor. The ceremony wasn't too long, but also not too short.

Thank for a day we will never forget.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Eric provided the most beautiful and artfully crafted ceremony to create the blended wedding of our dreams. Guests raved about how beautiful our Catholic-Jewish civil ceremony was and how "us" it was. This certainly could not have been achieved without Eric - 100% response rate and 100% satisfied.

Sent on 04/05/2014

K · Married on 02/15/2014

My husband and I just got married last Saturday, 2/15. We asked Eric Schwartz to officiant our wedding... he was absolutely amazing from the first time we met him all the way through our wedding. We couldnt have ask for someone better to marry us. Other than being just an all around friendly person, he's accomodating, efficient, professional and simply easy to work with. Our ceremony turned out perfectly and Eric was a huge part of that. We will forever be thankful for him!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Mitch · Married on 01/04/2014

Terrific young man....great job

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/21/2013

Eric helped make our short little wedding ceremony perfect. He's easy going, friendly, professional, happy and wants to do whatever he can to make you happy too. He took care of everything, was easy to reach and responsive to email messages, and followed up a few days later to see if I needed anything else. Our ceremony was short and sweet, but I bet he can provide any type of customized service you might want. I'm glad Eric was the one to share our special day.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/16/2013

After searching online and setting up numerous interviews for a wedding ceremony officiant, my husband and I are so happy that we chose Officiant Eric Schwartz for our big day. His numerous five-star reviews certainly speak for themselves. From start to finish Eric was professional, informative, flexible, caring and organized. Eric’s website is user-friendly and allows you to fully customize your ceremony from start to finish. Thanks to the varied ceremony options Eric has available, my husband and I felt like we got exactly what we wanted for our wedding. Eric kept us on track in the months before our ceremony and was super flexible in making the changes we requested up until the last minute (down to the word!). On the day of the wedding Eric was on-time (which was HUGE for me) and kept things running smoothly. Emotions were running high during the ceremony, but Eric had such a calming and caring presence that he really helped my husband and I hold it together! Following the ceremony, Eric assisted our witnesses in signing the marriage license and promptly mailed it in for processing. We could not have asked for a better Officiant and are so grateful we found Eric. Thank you, Eric for your guidance, kindness, and professionalism throughout this whole process!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/02/2014

John · Married on 11/12/2013

Eric Schwartz is the top-gun of officiants. There is Eric, and then all the rest. He has many imitators, but no rivals.

We hired Eric to do our wedding ceremony. Best decision we made! Consider us official members of the "Eric Rules" fan club.

The people who move ahead in life exude talent, wit, and enthusiasm. This epitomizes Eric. On a scale of marvelous to fantastic, he gets a triple stupendous. He is a professional through and through. your wedding, or whatever needs you have for an officiant, will be taken care of in the most efficient and considerate manner.

I recommend Eric Schwartz over anybody else, including religious authorities. Eric's show biz quality, combined with his technical knowledge, make for an indelible impression. All of the attendees to our wedding remarked about his (Eric's) performance, and how he captivated and mesmerized the crowd. He is a showman, but not one who takes away from the married couple.

There are two words for people like Eric: A-Mazing!

He is, simply the best, and I thank God for our wedding planner referring him to us...!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2013

It was a pleasure working with Eric for our wedding ceremony. My husband and I truly appreciated his responsiveness and assistance in helping us create a ceremony that was right for us. We had a beautiful, magical ceremony, and it was due, in large part, to the resources Eric makes available to his clients for the different parts of a marriage ceremony. We also appreciated Eric's thoroughness in making sure we had all of the correct paperwork on the day of our wedding, and his help in getting it mailed where it needed to go. From start to finish, the process was smooth, and we highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/13/2013

My husband and I eloped and wanted a something small or intimate. Eric suggested several locations and we picked one. The ceremony turned out exactly the way I envisioned. Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Serena · Married on 09/29/2013

Eric was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process of creating our ceremony. He gave us lots of gentle guidance about what is typically done, but also encouraged us to really make it our own, and he was a big reason our wedding felt so custom and "us". Very responsive, very friendly, and possibly the easiest part of the entire wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Eric was the officiant at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our ceremony. He met with us before the wedding and spent time getting to know us and the history of our relationship so that he could help craft a ceremony that was personal and special. He was also very helpful with any questions we had and was always quick to respond to my emails.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Kristy · Married on 09/14/2013

Eric is amazing, he is so easy to talk to, when my husband and I first meet Eric, we both said it felt like we had known him for years. We picked our custom ceremony and Eric thought we should add in some more, which thankfully we did, because our guest enjoyed it so much that we keep hearing what a beautiful ceremony it was.
    Eric makes the whole process a breeze,I am so happy Eric was there with us. Thank you Eric, it was perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Eric arrived early, went over all docs to be signed, gave us a run down as how the ceremony was to go, and presented the ceremony without flaw. Everybody loved him as we gave our little jestures throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Nick A. · Married on 08/25/2013

Officiant Eric worked closely with my husband and I to ensure our ceremony was unique and tailored to fit our personalities. He was very easy to communicate with and was able to officiate our ceremony with only a two day notice. I would strongly recommend officiant Eric for your ceremony.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Erica · Married on 08/24/2013

Officiant Eric was exactly what we were looking for. Per request, he transformed a Buddhist wedding ceremony to reflect our values as a non-religious but spiritual couple, and it was perfect. He was very attentive to our ideas, incorporated his own and really gave us a stellar ceremony our guests are still talking about! Although he was referred by Renowned Events, a DJ/MC company that was late and not as impressive as expected, Eric the Officiant was outstanding and top notch. On our wedding day, the naval base accidentally turned him away at the gate, but he was not stirred in the slightest. He ultimately made it on base, still early enough to prep us and go over our ceremony one more time. Thank you, Eric! Without you, I know our ceremony would not have been as perfect as it was!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2013

We searched for an Officiant online, a little nervous of what we would find. It's probably exactly what you're doing right now...
    We found Eric, with phenomenal reviews, a well though out website, and emailed him to see if we could meet. Eric responded immediately (this became a habit) and we were able to meet quickly.
    Eric is a consummate professional. He is direct and honest, while also being kind, supportive, understanding and phenomenal at what he does. We knew we wanted to hire him immediately.
    We were able to create an eloquent, concise, beautiful ceremony with Eric's easy to use website, but also add our own flair. My husband was in constant contact with Eric, as he always created an open conversation about any concerns we voiced...up until the night before the wedding!
    Eric is incredible. He is adaptable and also has a great sense of humor.
    I recommend Eric without question or hesitation. He will make your already hectic planning, so much easier. If I could do it again, I would let him take the reigns again. Thank you, Eric!! We couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Eric was an easy choice. We're not religious, so I wanted someone who would guide us through the process of having a non-traditional, very personalized ceremony. Eric was open to everything. He sent us a ton of useful resources and we used them to design the perfect ceremony. It's a huge task and can be very daunting, but Eric made it easy and actually kind of fun.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2013

The ceremony was perfect! Choosing the ceremony text that was best suited for us was incredibly easy and personal to us. We personally enjoyed choosing our ceremony the way Eric has it set up.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Ruthanne · Married on 08/04/2013

Cannot sing enough praises for Eric! We did not know where to begin when it came to the ceremony but he made the crafting of a ceremony extremely easy, customized it to our liking. He showed up early and was absolutely wonderful company to have. The ceremony was wonderful, everyone thought that it was lovely! We would have wished that he stayed at least for some cocktails, but being the professional that he is, he wanted us to stay focused with our family and friends. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/12/2013