Off The Hook Entertainment LLC Reviews

80 | Edgewater, MD

80 Reviews for Off The Hook Entertainment LLC

Lauren · event on: 05/16/2016

Jason,

You and Trevor were amazing!!! Thank you so much for helping make Picnic on the Patio 2016 a huge success!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Pamela · event on: 04/30/2016

Everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Thank you again for your service. You provided professional service from the beginning of working with you to the end of the party. I will definitely recommend you to others.

Photographer Cathy Hook

Everything was great.

Cathy was wonderful. She captured every moment. Was very professional. It was a joy to have her there.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Malory · event on: 02/17/2016

Jason did a great job DJing our corporate kickoff event! The music selection was awesome and our employees had a great time. Will definitely use Off The Hook again!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Theresa · event on: 12/18/2015

DJ Trevor K did an OUTSTANDING job for my 50th Surprise Birthday party. He played all the music I loved and my guests were on the floor dancing until the party ended!!! My guests made requests and he had all the music as well. It was just a fun and fabulous night!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Theresa Ricco..........it was a pleasure working with you and I know DJ Trevor had just as much fun as you and your guests did!

christy · event on: 11/21/2015

Jason with Off The Hook was a consummate professional. He was very flexible with out setup, which was a much smaller venue. He kept the party going but didn't blast the party goers who weren't dancing and wanted to catch up (this was a 20th high school reunion). Thanks Jason, I'll definitely recommend you in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Steve

Steve · event on: 10/03/2015

Off the Hook Entertainment, LLC, is simply spectacular! This is the third year in a row I have hosted a soiree for my friends, and I am thrilled to say I have used Off the Hook Entertainment all three years for DJ and photography services! Their website is user-friendly and allows me to submit and modify my event planning form and song request list. Jason responds to e-mails promptly and ensures the highest quality of services. I have had both DJ Jason and DJ Trevor K, and the level of customer service they deliver is higher than Disney's (and Disney has excellent customer service!). Cathy, our photographer, works the room to get the perfect shots effortlessly and always is ready to take posed shots when we ask. We have a tradition of getting a group shot before the last song is played, and she takes the time to make sure the lighting is perfect and that every face can be seen clearly. I have already booked Off the Hook Entertainment for my party next year. There is no one else I would rather have for DJ and photography services. They are the best!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Jason was amazing! I have never seen so many people dancing & stay dancing throughout the night.I have had multiple people tell me that our wedding was one of the top 5 wedding they have ever been to. People we sore the next day from dancing so much! He also was wonderful at coordinating the day!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2015

Jason Hook made the whole event effortless and it couldn't have gone better. Jason was very professional and asked all the right questions to make the event go smoothly. The planning tools on his website helped a lot and really allowed me develop how I wanted the day to go, which was important. Jason was extremely responsive to all my inquiries, flexible in setting up times to meet and just all around pleasant and easy to work with. I would definitely use this company again for future events and parties.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Jason did an amazing job for our wedding! He was responsive to any emails or questions. Before the wedding, he made sure to set up a phone conference to ensure proper pronunciation for the bridal party. He played great songs! The dance floor was packed the whole reception and barely anyone sat down!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you vry much! Your venue was fabulous, your guests were great, and it was a pleasure to watch you, your friends and family dance the night away!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Off the Hook Entertainment for our July wedding and we were very impressed! First, I never thought I would be able to find a DJ as affordable as this one. Not to mention, our DJ Jason was very professional, personable, and fun since day one! We would definetely recommend others to use this DJ company, and we are also looking forward to using them again for events in the future!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Dear Ashley, It was a pleasure to have been a part of your big day. DJ Trevor K and I had as much fun as you did!
    Your words are took kind in this Review but we appreciate them very much. We look forward to ANY other event you are planning the future and need music for!

Brock · event on: 06/20/2015

We have been working with Jason and Off The Hook for 2 years now for our event. He always makes sure that he or someone from the company will be available to help us out. Always play music to fit the event as well as makes any announcements that we ask of him.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Chesapeake Spa for your continued business. Repeat business is definitely the best kind and it is always a pleasure entertaining your events!
    Thank you!

Shula · event on: 06/13/2015

Off the Hook Entertainment did an outstanding job at my graduation party!! Mr. Jason is very professional, and had the guests entertained all night. He is also very flexible and accommodating.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Shula, thank you very much...I had as good of a time as your guests did dancing!

Anitra · event on: 06/12/2015

DJ Jason is really a wonderful person. He has been our DJ for our school dances for 10 years and he is a great value. His prices are reasonable and the quality of service is awesome. If you are in need of professional and inexpensive DJ he is the one to go with for your event. He keeps the dance floor hoping with all the new pop songs and some old pop songs from the past. He offers a great mix and is flexible to play the songs you request.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Anitra, thank you very much for your loyalty to Off The Hook Entertainment! Repeat business is the best kind and I hope to continue providing Catherine T Reed with the enjoyable music everyone wants to hear!

Dawn · event on: 05/23/2015

I was very happy with the service I received. This is my second time using Off the Hook. Very professional.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Dear Sellars Concrete,
    Thank you for your repeat business and trust in our company. It was a pleasure working with you again and your assigned DJ (DJ Trevor K) had a blast working for you.
    Thank you again and we look forward to your next event!

Debbie · event on: 05/23/2015

DJ Jason Hook was very professional, he maintained communications with me and made himself available for any questions. The technology he supplied to help me in making my music selection was great, it helped tremendously in selecting music choices. Also, DJ Hook played music that all ages enjoyed. He played music prior to the start of the event, nice music while we had dinner, and when we were ready to PARTY, he turned it up. Yes, DJ Hook kept my guest on the floor, and that kept them TURNED UP. One of my guest sent a text that read, "The food was good, the music was good, the DJ was good, the party was the bomb.com." "The Butler's Rock." Out of town guest asked, when is the next party. DJ Jason Hook is my choice for the next PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Butler, it was a pleasure to work with you regarding your son's college graduation party. It was an enjoyable evening watching you and all of your guests dance the night away.
    Thank you for your business and I look forward to serving you again in the future!

Erin · event on: 05/15/2015

My organization has used this company for the past 2 years for our event. I have been very pleased with the service and response time on questions. They are also very reasonably priced and pleasant to work with. I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dear C.O.P.S. and Erin,
    Your organization and what it stands for means a tremendous amount to us and our company and it was our pleasure to serve you again for this year's picnic/dinner event. Your assigned DJ (DJ Trevor K) was honored and at the same time had total fun entertaining your guests.
    Thank you very much and we look forward to working with you again!
  • User5041344 · event on: 05/02/2015

Great music and great customer service!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Calvert County Public Schools and Northern High School. Your 2015 Prom was a fantastic hit and we totally enjoyed providing you with the musical entertainment for your event!

Marilyn · Married on 04/18/2015

We worked with Jason and he was awesome. He met all our needs and had a ton of enthusiasm. We definitely recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Marilyn, thank you for having us be a part of your big day. It was as enjoyable to watch you, your family and guests having a good time as I'm sure you were having!
    Let me know if you need anything in the future!

LiAundra · Married on 04/11/2015

Great company!!!! And DJ Trevor K is the best! Very punctual and professional, met every need for my event.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

LiAundra, it was apleasure working with again and serving you for your entertainment needs. We were honored and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Brooke · event on: 04/10/2015

I selected Holiday Party since there wasn't a category for just "dance". Our school has used Off the Hook for several years for all our school dances. We just had the pleasure of working with Trevor for our Father/Daughter Dance and he did a fabulous job. He kept the girls dancing with appropriate song choices, including dances with the dads:) Everyone had a wonderful time and I have heard nothing bu positive feedback from the parents. Thanks!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

I t was a pleasure to serve St. Andrew's UM School once again and we look forward to many more fun events!
    THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTINUED REPEAT BUSINESS

Thomas · Married on 11/02/2014

A completely professional DJ. He made our event one to remember. He was skilled and very personable. Attentive to our needs. I had many compliments about his performance and how nice he was. As the father of the bride, Jason was awesome and I highly recommend him. Great job!!!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Jay · Married on 10/25/2014

Dj Jason Hook did an excellent job. Jason hook had to set up three different dj systems at the venue and handled it with no issues. Thank you

Sent on 11/06/2014

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Mr. & Mrs. Weishar! It was a pleasure working with you and I was honored to be a park of your big day. Thank you for choosing Off The Hook Entertainment LLC for your entertainment needs.

Angela · Married on 08/30/2014

Jason was awesome!! He was so easy to work with. He really ran the whole reception.. it was great! Everyone loved the music and had a great time!

Sent on 09/10/2014

We were beyond pleased with DJ Hook's performance at our wedding this past weekend. His communication before and during the event was terrific! Meeting with him face to face before the event helped tremendously because he was able to provide us with his experience of wedding schedules and how many events play out. He also called a few days before our wedding to discuss the details and to make sure we were on the same page with the schedule. DJ Hook communicated with us throughout the event as well to ensure that we were pleased with how it was going. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Vincent · Married on 12/28/2013

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC really came through for the wife and I during our wedding. We booked them at the last second and they responded. The DJ worked with us making sure that we received everything we wanted. The DJ really came through keeping our guests active and happy. The DJ showed up early and was ready for the event before it happened and was able to accomodate last second changes. The DJ did an excellent job with the wedding music and orchestrating the wedding reception. After all the planning you always worry how an event like this will work out. This company/dj did took that worry away. They did an outstanding job making our wedding and the following reception a memory that will last a lifetime. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Off The Hook Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much, it was my pleasure!