OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE Reviews

35 | Round Rock, TX

35 Reviews for OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE

Christie · Married on 01/30/2010

Eric Ochoa is a patient and amazing person, and owner of Ochoa's Catering Service. These qualities were reflected in the flavor of his food and his customer service. Our entire wedding was talking about how delicious the food was. And at the end of the event there was only one portion of meat. Which says so much about its taste and quality. I am VERY happy that I used Ochoa's catering for my wedding and will take EVERY chance I get to recommend it to others for all events. :) ~Mrs. Bellamy

Sent on 02/01/2010

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review and I hope that you and your husband enjoy your new life together !!!
    Ochoa's Catering Service

vanessa · Married on 10/23/2015

It's been nearly a year since my fantastic wedding and I still get complements one the food we served using Ochoa Catering. So delicious and plenty left over. I was so relieved Eric was so easy to talk to and was very helpful. Thank you guys so much. We'd love to have ya'll again at our next big function. Thank you again.

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • User3964264 · event on: 03/04/2014

The fajitas were very fresh and hot when it was brought to the event. Everyone loved the Queso.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Shavonne · Married on 11/23/2013

Well, I would have to say that I was amazed and appreciative of how delicious the food was that we ordered from Ochoa's catering services. I believe that my guests thoroughly enjoyed the flavors and seasonings of the meat. The food was there in the manner as stated it would be. My meeting with Eric Ochoa was very thorough...with any questions that I had, I felt that he was able to answer them. Overall highly recommended!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Crystal · event on: 05/05/2016

They showed up early and the food was great. We even had some left over. Would recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/25/2008

We used Ochoa's Catering Service to cater a fajita dinner and breakfast tacos the next morning. Eric was very easy to work with. He always responded quickly whenever I needed to contact him. He answered all of our questions and was polite and professional. Everyone loved the food. In fact, I think they liked the food a little too much. Everyone was fed dinner and breakfast but several people who wanted more food, found the food had run out. Maybe our friends just eat a lot. Overall, Ochoa's Catering Service provided excellent food at very reasonable prices and I would definitely use them again for any event I needed catered. Thanks again Eric!

Sent on 03/09/2010

Ochoa's Catering Service

chrystal · Married on 10/04/2014

3.5

Ochoa's catered my recent wedding. Great reviews on food. Everyone enjoyed the food. He made a seemingly ordinary menu special and I received compliment after compliment from my guests. I would recommend his product. A little rough around the edges, but if you can get past his strong personality, it will be worth it. I would not hesitate to hire Mr. Ochoa again!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Very professional service and very reasonable pricing. Everything tasted amazing and was right on time. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/25/2013

3.6
      3.5
      3.0

Good food for the price but portion sizes could be bigger 200 plates feed 100ppl.

Sent on 12/10/2013

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

Thank you for your honesty....
    Eric

Sheena · Married on 11/11/2017

2.6
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5
      2.0

Eric was very responsive through text and calls and very professional throughout the wedding planning. However, during the wedding as agreed, his crew did not serve the cake nor take out the trash. They also left without informing anyone so we were looking for them.

Sent on 11/28/2017

OCHOA'S CATERING SERVICE's reply:

“I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience.” “We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.” We''ll strive to be better.
    Eric Ochoa