Oceans234 Reviews

5 | Deerfield Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Oceans234

Jontell · Married on 05/12/2018

Oceans234 is a great place to host your events! The scenery is picturesque and the restaurant is very sleek and upscale. The event coordinator Amanda was great to work with. Always quick responses and went above and beyond for us considering we were planning a destination wedding. We used this restaurant for your dinner after the beach ceremony. All of the guests loved the place! The views were spectacular and the food was amazing. Its rare to go to a wedding without any complaints about the food. All my guests loved their dishes and they were very vegan/vegetarian friendly. The vegan quinoa bowl was so good! All the guests raved about the mahi mahi as well. You should definitely book this venue you will receive top tier service all the way around. I seriously have no complaints about this place. Even the patrons are awesome. They bought us drinks while scouting and during our reception dinner!

Had my 20 year Anniversary/ Vow Renewal reception at Oceans 234. Amazing experience Amanda was such a pleasure to work with. The staff was very attentive making sure we had everything we needed. Food was absolutely delicious. Highly recommend using Oceams 234 for your next event.

Alysa · Married on 07/20/2013

Oceans 234 was absolutely wonderful for my wedding! They have the Best view of the beach in addition to amazing food! They were so accomodating. They even provide their own private Events Coordinator who was like having my own personal wedding asssistant! Her name was Kristin and she went above and beyond the call of duty for me! The staff was also so amazing and took customer service to the next level!

Annette · Married on 06/09/2013

We were having a small beach wedding (13 guests) and most of our guests were from out of town. Oceans 234 is one of our favorite restaurants and it has an amazing setting right on the beach. My favorite meal of the day is brunch, so we had our wedding "reception" at Oceans. They were very good at working with our florist, putting out linens that we purchased, and very flexible with our Cake vendor.

Our brunch was delicious, service was outstanding, and their special events coordinator, Kristen Pease was very easy to work with.

We dine at this restaurant on a regular basis, and would highly recommend it for any special occasion or wedding you are planning.

• User3205821 · 2+ years ago

We used Oceans 234 for our reception. The food was excellent and the table service was perfect. (plus it's right in front of the ocean)