Ocean View Travel Reviews

8 | Norfolk, VA

8 Reviews for Ocean View Travel

8 Ocean View Travel Reviews

Christopher · Married on 12/31/2017

I have used Gina for numerous family vacations. She is highly knowledgeable in all areas of travel as well as being able to recommend the right all-inclusive resort or cruise to satisfy everyone in the family which is no small feat. She is professional and highly reliable. She answered all questions quickly and helped us find the perfect vacation every time and more importantly saved us time and money! You can't go wrong with Ocean View Travel!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Hi Chris! Your loyalty is greatly appreciated! Thank you! Congrats on the new baby by the way!

jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

The truly gave me a stress free Travel experience. Ocean View Travel is definitely the best choice for anyone always. I rate 5 star because they surpass my expectation. Will sure use Ocean View Travel Again

Sent on 05/11/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I am so glad you had such a great trip and look forward to your next one!

Daina · Married on 02/04/2017

Gina is the VERY BEST at what she does. She attentively listens to her client's wishes and with the stroke of a few keys, PROOF...your dream vacation becomes a reality!!! She is extremely patient, informative, and flexible with her clients. She has planned several trips for me over the last couple of years and I couldn't imagine dealing with anyone else. If you truly want a stress free process, Ocean View Travel should definitely be your choice.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Daina! It was a pleasure working with you. Please tell Mike and the boys I said hello!

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

Gina is highly efficient, knowledgeable in the travel industry, offers superb personal service and is a sheer delight to work with!!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Laura! I look forward to planning your next vacation to the Bahamas!

Mercy · Married on 01/03/2017

Our travel company, Ocean View Travel, provided me with excellent service. I travelled to Canada in February 2017 and had the most amazing experience! My travel agent, Gina did an awesome job booking everything I wanted to do. I told her exactly what I wanted to visit/do/see and the rest was history. She took care of everything else. High class and professional travel agency. I highly recommend their service if you are looking for a stress free travel planning. All our activities (bus tour, bike ride, kayak, air tour, etc.) were pre-booked and I wouldn't do it any other way.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Mercy! It was great working with you! I am happy you and your husband had such a great time! I look forward to serving you again.

Charlotte · Married on 11/05/2016

When we found out I was being transferred OCONUS, we decided to elope in Vegas. Gina made it happen!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Charlotte! When are you coming back to the States? I hope you and your family are keeping warm!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2016

My husband and I wanted a beach wedding, and being from Tennessee it was very hard to get both sides of our family down there. Gina, the franchise owner, was a lifesaver I kid you not! She arranged flights for my parents from up in Texas, and got flights for my husband's parents and grandparents here in TN. She also helped us plan our honeymoon in Jamaica. She found us an all inclusive resort that was within our price range, and set up a couple of different activities for us to do while we were there! She was extremely professional, and super helpful during an extremely stressful time!! I can't say thanks enough times!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for trusting me with this very special occasion. When you are ready for your next vacation, you know where to find me!

Leslie · Married on 05/01/2016

So we were on vacation in Jamaica and decided to renew our vows. It was such a romantic place. We called Gina, our travel agent, and she took care of all of the details. We didn't worry about a thing and neither should you!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ocean View Travel's reply:

Thank you Leslie, you are the best! Please tell Scott to call me about his golf trip when he is ready to book.