Ocean Isle Inn Reviews

8 Reviews for Ocean Isle Inn

1 User photo

LaNae · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

Lee is amazing, and the flowers and cake were perfect. I highly recommend!! I live in upstate NY and opted for a small beach wedding and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ocean Isle Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy you got to experience Ocean isle beach as your wedding destination!
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/08/2018

Could not have been more perfect!

We could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding! We planned the entire thing from Pittsburgh with Lee as our wedding planner. Everything was so smooth. Lee was always available via phone, email, text. I never had any issues getting in communication with him. He also put us in contact with the vendors when needed. He took care of most of the communications which was super helpful being so far away. I made a lot of the decorations because I had a particular vision in my head and that is just how I am (I am the crazy overly-organized person with high expectations :-) ). Lee and his assistant Julie went above and beyond to make sure the vision came to life. The wedding director Teresa and her husband (who did the music) made sure the ceremony and timing of everything was absolutely perfect. I seriously would not have changed a single thing. It was all beautiful and perfect in every single way. The cake was so intricate and flavorful, the food was top-notch and the flowers could not have been more beautiful! We received SO many compliments on the entire day! On top of everything, they also did all of the clean up and packed everything back up neatly. After the wedding, all that we had to do was carry the boxes back up to our room. It was easy and painless. I truly felt like I could relax on the wedding day because of all of the wonderful vendors and staff! I highly recommend having your wedding at Ocean Isle Inn!! Thank you for the best day of our lives next to our daughter being born! :-)

Sent on 11/20/2018

Korey · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing. Lee is the man. These people know what they are doing. They work together frequently and guided us through everything. Teresa is a doll. The minister is fantastic. Food was awesome. Cake, flowers, and dj were all fantastic.

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • Linda535

Linda · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking to get married on the beach in NC you need to check out this place! All of the vendors and especially your direct contact Lee Shapiro are fantastic! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2016

John · Married on 09/24/2016

My wife and I had our wedding ceremony at Ocean Isle Inn and we could not have been happier. Lee, the hotel manager was very helpful throughout the entire process. Teresa, the wedding planner, was perfect. The food that Steve catered was great. All of our guest had nothing but high praises for the entire event.

Sent on 09/29/2016

LuAnn · Married on 09/20/2014

Our daughter got married at Ocean Isle Inn and EVERYONE there was so kind and helpful especially the man in charge, Lee who our daughter dealt with for the wedding plans. Our daughter's wedding was perfect, absolutely beautiful!! They went above and beyond and we couldn't' be more grateful. Great place to get married or just spend vacation. We plan to return next Sept. for our vacation. The ocean is my favorite place to be and it was so peaceful and relaxing there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Kady · Married on 04/26/2019

Everything was perfect, but the photographer.

Lee and Julie did amazing planning the wedding! They handle everything for and answer all your questions. Everything was perfect. The flowers were beautiful and the cake was delicious! The only problem we had was the photographer, Frank. Most of my pictures were of the groom's parents, just the two of them together (over 50). He didn't get any pictures of my parents together, even told my mom to leave the room when he was getting them. He only took 3 pictures of my mom and I together. He stood in one spot for the whole wedding so all of my pictures are from one angle. None of the pictures looked like they were edited. So I suggest getting a different photographer.

Sent on 05/13/2019

4.2
      3.5

I'll start by saying that my wedding ended up being exactly what I wanted. It was a little chaotic the day of the wedding because my husband had to organize all of the guest and tell them where to go. I wish it was a little bit more organized on the day of the wedding to relieve some of the stress. It still ended up being a simple but beautiful ceremony. I had 25 guest. Either way, you can't beat the price.

Sent on 05/23/2015