Occasions Entertainment Reviews

21 | Las Vegas, NV

21 Reviews for Occasions Entertainment

21 Occasions Entertainment Reviews

Diana · Married on 05/10/2018

Shawn was awesome from booking to actual event! He took care of all of our requests and directions for receptions perfectly! His personality and enthusiasm is right on for a DJ!!! Had a blast with him!
    Highly recommend hiring Shawn for any occasion !

Sent on 05/17/2018

Occasions Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure celebrating with you, Ted, family and friends.

April · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Shawn Montgomery is EXCELLENT!!!!

The website to book the event was easy to use. Communication is key when it comes down to what the client needs and Shawn goes above and beyond to make sure the client is happy.

We booked DJ Shawn Montgomery for our wedding reception....it was far beyond our expectations. We are so happy we chose occasionsent.com

Krystal · Married on 09/09/2017

Shawn was fantastic! The life of the party. Everyone loved him!

Roosevelt · Married on 07/01/2017

Shawn provided great music. very professional atmosphere. He took special requests. very affordable. the lights were great. We highly recommend him, very easy to talk to and secure your event any day at any time. Thank you Shawn for provided us with a great music, our guest were very pleased and they enjoyed our wedding party. Sincerely Roosevelt and Judith.

With planning an out of town wedding it was so difficult to make decisions. With the DJ it was difficult because the first DJ I booked turned out to be flaky so I had to start over again. (Traveled to Vegas to meet him) So imagine how nervous I was to make a decision..........well after having one conversation I was at ease.......Shawn knows his business. He was always responsive, made a timeline for me which I really appreciated and helped me with th flow of events.Major Points!!!........... Even my vendor commented that he had been by well in advance to scope the place out the layout and how she was impressed with him! ...

So day of....Shawn had the music flowing, everyone loved the music and he would transition in and out of different announcements and music flawlessly. My night was memorable and I was on the dance floor probably 70% of the time in my heavy dress...the rest of the time I was resting.....the only regret is not having a longer reception.

Kimberly · Married on 10/24/2014

Shawn was an OUTSTANDING vendor for my wedding. His professionalism and flexibility were paramount from beginning to end. He was personable, proactive, and resourceful. One of the previous reviews i read about Shawn and Occassions Entertainment was addressing that whatever you ask for, he will deliver. We definitely felt that way. I really cannot say enough about Shawn. He contacted all our other vendors, and created and shared a timeline of events so that everyone could be on the same page. We told him the type of music we liked, he asked lots of questions, and pulled together a wonderful playlist I could have never done myself. I had a great sense of safety knowing the playlist beforehand. He was also able to change things up when we had certain unexpected change of events, in a very smooth manner. We also need to mention we love his voice, demeanor, and DJ phrases. He provided us with an elegant experience. His value is also great. You will be happy if you use Shawn at Occassions Entertainment. He blew us away.

Tyrone · Married on 09/20/2014

My band didnt show up and Shawn showed up in about 30 mins and saved the night. Awesome service and great music selection. Thanks again

Sent on 09/25/2014

Occasions Entertainment's reply:

It was my pleasure. I had a great time and glad I could be of service to you, Aiga & your wonderful family and friends. Stay blessed & take care of your beautiful wife.

Samson · Married on 09/20/2014

Occasions entertainment showed up in a very big way. After the band that was scheduled to play at my sisters wedding reception canceled last minute (the day of) my family was strapped to find some form of entertainment to for the reception. I was happy to find occasions entertainment via yelp and I must say all of the positive reviews were true! I was able to find a DJ short notice and to add the frosting on top of the cake he was awesome! DJ Shawny B was able to turn the entire event around with this positive attitude and the way he engaged with our large group (over 150 people in attendance) in conclusion if you are searching for lively entertainment to definitely turn your party up I would most definitely recommend occasion in a town!!

Louis and Andrea · Married on 07/25/2014

Shawn did an amazing job for our Anniversary Party. Even a month up to the event he was always quick to respond with any questions we had with the music and games during our event. The guests had an amazing time and and were always jammin on the dance floor. Shawn did a great job with the music and our party was a success with his help!!! We even had people try to get in to our party to dance, it was that great!!

Christine · Married on 07/18/2014

Great DJ Service very professional had a great time at our wedding reception...

Kimmy · Married on 05/11/2014

We had a blast at our experience at a Wonderful Wedding last month. Overall the DJ Shawn was so personable,, hilarious, and can make a Room full of guests Dance the night away.
    Everybody from the Bridal party to the Grand parents to the kids coundnt get off the dance floor. He definitely knew his music genre and accommodated everyone and exceeded our EXPECTATIONS!
    Bottom Line best Wedding to date. THANK YOU ALL OCCASIONS ENTERTAINMENT.
    We highly recommend them !!!

Deborah · Married on 04/12/2014

Shawn completed a wedding for me last month and it was amazing! He was able to answer all of my questions and he quoted a reasonable price that fit my budget. I found Shawn extemely professional throughout the experience. The music he played kept the reception going at a lively pace. My guests, groom, and family enjoyed his selections every hour of the reception. He was able to guide me at the right times when it was time for a toast, dance with father, groom, garter toss, and throwing of the bouquet. My daughter will be graduating from high school this month. We have already booked Occasions Entertainment for her graduation party in June. Thank you for everything!

They really made my special day a good one.

Carina · event on: 12/16/2017

Our company had their Christmas party and the DJ, Shawn, did such an awesome job. We allowed him to select the music to play, and he played music for all ages. Everybody had fun!!!

daniel · event on: 12/16/2017

did an awesome job at our Christmas party! the strobe lights really helped with the parties atmosphere. last years DJ was lame . but I hope you are our DJ next Christmas party!!

Sherry · event on: 07/24/2013

Shawn is a great DJ. He worked every night for us for a week and we had a lot of fun each time! What I thought was really awesome was that he got to know our group ahead of time, asked questions about our tastes, and even scoped out the venue to plan ahead. Shawn is absolutely the DJ you want at your next event because you won't have to worry about him flaking out on you or playing bad music. He's a professional, an artist, and a really nice guy!

Jazmin · event on: 05/26/2013

Shawn is a the best DJ in Vegas! Best service. Highly recommended.

Emmy · event on: 11/23/2013

My party wouldn't have been a party without this DJ. He listened to what I said I wanted for the party and he delivered superbly! Def recommend to anyone. He can do it all.

• User4165530 · event on: 05/14/2014

What a fantastic Dj! He was so on point with everything! Made my birthday very special

DIana · event on: 07/19/2014

Shawn played the perfect blend of music for a Reunion that covered 4 decades. He kept the group engaged and dancing until the last song played! He arrived early, was professional, and fun!

D · event on: 07/19/2014

Had a total blast at our ALL Class Reunion Dance! Shawny played our requests and had a great mix of tunes for our event! I liked his interaction with the crowd. And it was nice that he was from our home town of Anchorage, Alaska!!